AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-09-17, 14:42   Link #141
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Also, it seems like everyone has a sensor ninja now? And somehow the sensor ninja can also sense when they're being sensed.
It make sense. She had to actively look for Danzou, so probably had to spread her Chakra around to find it, and the other sensors would be able to pick up on it.

Kind of like how in Star Trek when ships are being scanned they always go "Captain, they're scanning us".
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 14:43   Link #142
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
I see. So this Enton was an attack with his Amaterasu? Because the flames Gaara's sand is blocking are black...
Yes. Enton Kagutsuchi is the name Sasuke given to the jutsu he creates with Amaterasu's flames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
I just hope Kishimoto doesn´t forget that Naruto would have never beat Pain in a real 1 on 1.
Naruto was helped by Minato´s jutsu, Hinata and the fact that Pein destroyed an entire village before they fought.
Hinata just a triggered the transformation that doesn't count. It's like saying Naruto didn't beat Haku on his own because it took Sasuke getting hurt before he went all out. He still soundly beat Haku

As for Minato's jutsu, Naruto likely still could've beat him without it. But it would've meant him going nine-tails and going on a rampage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie
It make sense. She had to actively look for Danzou, so probably had to spread her Chakra around to find it, and the other sensors would be able to pick up on it.

Kind of like how in Star Trek when ships are being scanned they always go "Captain, they're scanning us".
It does sound better when you put it that way...

let's go with that explananation :P

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 14:56   Link #143
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Sasuke is too deeply enveloped with the darkness.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 15:03   Link #144
Alchemist007
*Author

Ironic how Itachi wanted him to have all this hate and now its backfired.
Old 2009-09-17, 15:10   Link #145
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Hinata just a triggered the transformation that doesn't count. It's like saying Naruto didn't beat Haku on his own because it took Sasuke getting hurt before he went all out. He still soundly beat Haku
So what´s wrong about that?
Naruto needed Kyuubi to win that fight, which would have never happened if Hinata hadn´t interfered.
But I guess, whether that counts as a win on his own or not depends on ones opinion. IMO it does not.

Quote:
As for Minato's jutsu, Naruto likely still could've beat him without it. But it would've meant him going nine-tails and going on a rampage.
If it weren´t for "Minato" neither Pain NOR Naruto would have been the winner of the battle, but Kyuubi. There would be no way to reseal the monster at that point.
Old 2009-09-17, 15:28   Link #146
KidKoolAid

I agree with Alchemist007. Itachi wanted Sasuke to have all of this hate to help him grow stronger and keep him alive , but with the development about the "real" Itachi I wonder how successful that plan was. Surely seeing war at a young age , Itachi knew that hate only festers and consumes. Even if one who hates exacts their revenge that hate just doesn't fade it continues to burn. Most filled with hate who accomplish their revenge merely just find something else to hate and repeat the cycle. I just wonder how well did Itachi actually think out his plans for Sasuke.

I see Sasuke only slipping further into darkness and fear there is no return for to konoha for him. I expect an gungrave - brandon & Harry or Cowboy Bebop - Spike & Vicious ending for naruto and sasuke.
KidKoolAid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 15:30   Link #147
Marion
The Great Dine

This chapter in a nutshell-

Sasuke: I am the most invincible character in the world AND I CAN USE DOUBLE MANGEKYO SHARINGAN.
Me: Face -> Desk
Gaara: :'( y u do dis sasuke?

Seriously this chapter just made Sasuke look even more like this amazing all powerful ninja 9__9 Frankly it's annoying to see every chapter end this way nowadays.

Still I did like the Gaara involvement, since it does parallel to how Gaara once was before he got a brain and realized 'revenge is not the answer' and what not.
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 16:32   Link #148
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
there were all kage level and naruto beat them all, and by himself. They were all kage level, even though they had only one special ability, the ability was a very strong s-class move. Even the guy who can only ressurect; because if they weren't all Kage level, surely of them would have been killed by the other ninjas in the village. They weren't all together all the time.
Hate to break it to you, but no those other bodies were not on par with Deva, let alone a Kage. I do not think that any of us would be able to accept Naruto's effortless destruction of so many of the Pain bodies if they were actually supposed to be on par with a Kage. At best, Deva was someone you could claim was Kage-level, and all together, Pain is above Kage-level, but individually, most of the singular bodies attack style and abilities were fairly weak, at least in comparison to the big dogs in the Narutoverse.

---

In regards to this chapter...not much to say really. Overall a good chapter, but Kishimoto is going to have to finally align Sasuke beyond his simplistic antagonist label. I am getting tired of constantly being jerked around by Kishimoto refusing to let Sasuke stain his hands with anyone's blood. If even Gaara, a former homicidal maniac, can be redeemed after killing several (or more) people, then Sasuke can still be redeemed even if he kills a named character (...like Gaara...). So, just choose already Kishimoto, because I am getting tired of Sasuke's namby-pamby approach to enacting his revenge - without the blood on his hands, I cannot take his beliefs seriously, he just seems like a confused kid. And if he is just a confused kid, then focus on why he is confused (the oh-too-brief exchange in this chapter between Gaara and Sasuke was very good, now start writing more of that Kishimoto-sensei), and less on actual fights.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 16:49   Link #149
DarthDestroiar

Sasuke joined the dark side of the force lol and in page 16 he looked so badass
DarthDestroiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 16:59   Link #150
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Yeah his Sith name should be Darth Faggotry.
Old 2009-09-17, 17:05   Link #151
wtfftw

this chapter was simply badass. The only thing i find weird and dont like is the black flame is stopped by sand?

I mean these black flames supposed to keep buring whatever it touches right?

Also someone needs to die meng. There gonna get back to life anyway. This whole manga is full of necromancer, zombie ninjas .

I agree with ZGoten on the kyuubi part. If naruto were to go insane and kill someone he could step up to a laywer and say it was all kyuubis fault and be put under psychiatric care. its 2 entities in 2 body nothing more nothing less.

[no]

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-09-17 at 17:57.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 17:16   Link #152
wtfftw

This recent chapters have been just addicted as claymore to me. We need more badass ninjas in naruto man too much have died without much results and stuff at least sauske wont die anytime soon so i know its gonna be even better.

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-09-17 at 17:57.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 17:19   Link #153
SeanQ

Seriously...why is amaterasu so not hot...I could've sworn that it was supposed to be as hot as the sun, yet it burns a lot slower than normal fire...
and why the hell was Gaara crying...
________
WENDIE 99

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:06.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 17:32   Link #154
james0246

^Well, it does have to burn for 7 days, so it must burn very slowly.... Seriously, though, it is a plot-centric flame that can burn as fast or slow as Kishimoto wants it to.

As for Gaara, he's crying because he was forced to realize that the fantasy world that Naruto lives in (where everything is hunky-dory all the time, and idealism is the only thing that matters, and people are resurrected for stupid reasons (Gaara included)), was impossible for Gaara to live in. In other words, Gaara was confronted between reality or idealism, and he choose reality.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 17:37   Link #155
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Seriously...why is amaterasu so not hot...I could've sworn that it was supposed to be as hot as the sun, yet it burns a lot slower than normal fire...
Because he has feelings, apparently.

And being as hot as the sun isn't that incredible. A bolt of lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun. Considering there exists a special "flame" that never dies, special sand isn't so unheard of.
Old 2009-09-17, 18:05   Link #156
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Amaterasu can spread over miles and miles in a few seconds and yet still only spread on top of trees, heat the atmosphere and yet obviously doesn't bother people near it.
Amaterasu is simply completely inconsistent and works differently depending of the author's will, that's all there is to it.

Quote:
Because in Sasuke he sees what he used to be, someone whose existence was filled with nothing but hatred and rage. And whereas he was saved from this life by Naruto, his duty forces him to kill Sasuke when he wishes he could do otherwise.
That and Kishimoto's fetishism with crying.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 18:30   Link #157
AnbuItachi

So if u get burned by Amaterasu, calmly take out a sealing scroll and just seal it! done!. why did raikage take out his arm?! lol...

i wonder what sasukes susanoo can do. we saw itachi's susanno's powers but thats cause itachi posses the sealing sword. last time i checked sasuke had kunais and shurikens.
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 18:39   Link #158
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Actually got to say i liked this chapter.There were a lot of nice attacks from kankuro's new puppet and darui's laser thing to sasukes skeletor susanoo
Old 2009-09-17, 19:14   Link #159
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
This chapter in a nutshell-

Sasuke: I am the most invincible character in the world AND I CAN USE DOUBLE MANGEKYO SHARINGAN.
Me: Face -> Desk
Gaara: :'( y u do dis sasuke?

Seriously this chapter just made Sasuke look even more like this amazing all powerful ninja 9__9 Frankly it's annoying to see every chapter end this way nowadays.

Still I did like the Gaara involvement, since it does parallel to how Gaara once was before he got a brain and realized 'revenge is not the answer' and what not.
Sasuke didnt look all that amazing he looks creative and smart but not godlike or anything, in fact in my opinion it hypes up Itachi because Itachi could do all that when he was sick (except the amaterasu control thing). Imagine how he wouldve fought without his disease, Sasuke looks like he is stuck he thinks nothing waits for him at home so he goes to where there is something for him and that is the darkness.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 20:29   Link #160
Slave0fLife
O_O

First time since forever that Sasuke has had an actual conversation, with any kind of interest (not counting the Madara conversation in which he was forced to stay still). All the past others have been: *no expression* + "give me what I want" + knock-out/fight/kill and then leave.

I thought the conversation between Gaara and Sasuke was well done. I hope the anime team make a good scene with it.

Is the Susanoo now completely Amaterasu'ed or is it just black because Sasuke's just a few lost-limbs away from getting a Vader helmet?
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote