Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-02, 13:22   Link #221
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
You need to recall again, because he pierced the Raikage's armor and his body; the Raikage even mentioned it.

Spoiler for pic:

There is a visible stab wound on Raikage's chest thereafter in all the panels. It looked like it had no effect because Raikage's body is in phenomenal shape - but Sasuke's attack landed none the less.
Boo hiss. It looked like it had no effect and didn't. The Raikage's wrestling slam landed too but Sasuke still tanked it with Susanoo (Incidently the slam was powerful enough to break Susanoo's rib and leave Sasuke a little dazed).

Are you going to count that too?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 13:35   Link #222
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Sandaime was The Professor yo.

He fought Orochimaru before having his hands sealed + Shodaime & Nidaime zombies. In his youth he would've been awesome but the other Kage's wouldn't have been Kage's at the time, apart from perhaps Tsuchikage. How strong their predecessors were compared to Sandaime is speculative but I for one am not confuse about Sarutobi's martial prowess.

I almost wish we could see him as a young man.
In his youth he would've been much more impressive but still look at old man Onoki he is around what 100? (Just kidding of course) but he is still kicking ass without trying I mean who in Naruto can stand a molecular disintergrating attack other than Madara who is the most badass character shown.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 13:46   Link #223
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Yes, indeed. Tsuchikage has one impressive jutsu there.
Old 2009-10-02, 13:58   Link #224
qwertyuiopz

to think zetsu was useless like konan, half of him is already overpowered

tsuchikage can FLY LOLOLOLOL?
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:04   Link #225
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

For some reason the Tsuchikage reminds me of Yoda...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:09   Link #226
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
For some reason the Tsuchikage reminds me of Yoda...
For some good reason...
Old 2009-10-02, 14:14   Link #227
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Was that the right translation? TWO KEKKEI GENKAI? I think she wanted to say "I can use three elements... x,y,z,... so I can use two elemental fusions"...
She used 2 elemental fusions, so i guess it can be both translation error or having two bloodlines. There's no reason to think that two bloodlines cannot mix in one person, for example if Kimimaro and Hinata had children they would have the bones-bloodline and the byakugan too
If Sasuke has children with the mizukage they would have 3 bloodlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I still think the current Naruto > Sasuke ...
People in Naruto just became too overpowered, therefore Kishi is having a hard time to keep them alive since their attacks are all deadly. And because of that the fights became too much plot driven instead of being logical. For examle i assume the only one kage who is able to move faster than Sasuke can look is the raikage, and thus the raikage is the only one who can escape amaterasu. Gaara made a good job to use his sand against amaterasu but Sasuke could have hit him if he were fighting Gaara before raikage and was on 100% power. The other two kages would have been hit by amaterasu too. And that's not only because they cant guard against it, but because only raikage had exact information on amaterasu, he had raised his speed to maximum when he saw Sasuke turning on his MS eye. Also Kishimoto made Sasuke underestimate the raikage and his team, so instead of using amaterasu while suigetsu and juugo were fighting with the raikage and his team he was just fighting without MS. Kishimoto allowed for the raikage to activate his full power and speed, so that he can survive amaterasu. So i still don't see how can Naruto escape amaterasu, since in sage mode he cannot make 1000 clones and just hide his real body until Sasuke overuses his MS, also Naruto does not have ultimate defense like Gaara or lightning speed like raikage. I believe Kishi should give the Yata mirror to Naruto as Itachi's last genius move, assuming Itachi analyzed Naruto's weaknesses and strength he can come to the conclusion that Naruto is very good in offense but very bad in defense, so defense must be leveled up. So by plot driven fight i mean that the outcome of the fight cannot be told based on previous performance of the two ninjas, the one who wins is determined by plot even if it's not logical, so it does not matter if Sasuke or Naruto win or lose against any kages.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2009-10-02 at 14:34.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:23   Link #228
james0246

^Kishimoto siad once that the child of Hinata and Sasuke would have both the Byakugan and the Sharingan. Since that is not how genetics actually works, I am sure it was meant only as a joke.

It does not make much sense to have 2 bloodlines. 1 bloodline and then an elemental combination on top of that would have made much more sense.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:24   Link #229
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
She used 2 elemental fusions, so i guess it can be both translation error or having two bloodlines. There's no reason to think that two bloodlines cannot mix in one person, for example if Kimimaro and Hinata had children they would have the bones-bloodline and the byakugan too
If Sasuke has children with the mizukage they would have 3 bloodlines
Blasphemy!

So you are willing to say that Hinata and Sasuke would mix to a new kekkei genkai or the just perfect doujutsu? I guess to make something really special, Yamato should have children with Mizukage... that would add one of the most astounding kekkei genkai to her already impressive collection.
Old 2009-10-02, 14:31   Link #230
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Boo hiss. It looked like it had no effect and didn't. The Raikage's wrestling slam landed too but Sasuke still tanked it with Susanoo (Incidently the slam was powerful enough to break Susanoo's rib and leave Sasuke a little dazed).

Are you going to count that too?
Liger bomb didn't have any effect on Sasuke as well because the attack was brushed off by Sasuke and he still was surprised he didn't die.
ajnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:48   Link #231
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Kishimoto siad once that the child of Hinata and Sasuke would have both the Byakugan and the Sharingan. Since that is not how genetics actually works, I am sure it was meant only as a joke.

It does not make much sense to have 2 bloodlines. 1 bloodline and then an elemental combination on top of that would have made much more sense.
If the genes that constitute the two bloodlines are in different parts of the genetic structure then they are unrelated and they can be both in one person. So if both bloodlines are for eyes (byakugan and sharingan) then most likely they are caused by the genes that are in the same positions in the structure, so only one can be inherited. But if the bones of Kimimaro are and the eyes of Hinata are created by genes that are located in different places in the genetic structure then they can both exist in one person. It's like having the genes for two very rare diseases in case of extremely unlucky people Or check this link

The reason why i like the idea of mizukage having two bloodlines is simple: it's stupid that Konoha gets all the most special people in the naruto world (senju, sharingan, byakugan, shino with bugs, choji with body-manipulation, Shikamaru, etc...), it is nice if Kishimoto reveals that another village has a special ninja that Konoha does not have. Having two bloodlines is really cool, and finally it's something that Konoha never had.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:59   Link #232
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Wonder what that Moon's Eye plan is about.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 15:03   Link #233
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe View Post
Yeah, who knows.
I guess it's related to some Japanese myth once again.
Old 2009-10-02, 15:03   Link #234
wtfftw

LOL this was 1 insane chapter and the previous ones had me all OMFG wtf xD.

Sasuke vs 4 kages is Drained of chakra. Serioulsy though sasuke needs to calm down and focus on 1 opponent at a time. I mean the dude didnt have any strategy against these guys like he did with other opponents. I bet the only thing in his mind was danzou cuz obvioulsy he wasnt thinking straigth.

BUt i got to give props fighting so many opponents at a time is remarkable. ANd zetsu is freaking funny xD
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 15:05   Link #235
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe View Post
I got the idea from posts above.
What if Madara steals Hinata and make her and Sasuke sex to make children with both eye bloodlines and call the "Moon Eye"??
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 15:16   Link #236
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
I got the idea from posts above.
What if Madara steals Hinata and make her and Sasuke sex to make children with both eye bloodlines and call the "Moon Eye"??
Well needless to say it would be hot.
Old 2009-10-02, 15:25   Link #237
H23

Maaaan, Sasuke needs to stop spamming that cheap ultra-impenetrable-defense hax shit! That's gay.
Old 2009-10-02, 15:51   Link #238
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
Maaaan, Sasuke needs to stop spamming that cheap ultra-impenetrable-defense hax shit! That's gay.
And Gaara's sand shield isnt, or Raikage's lightning shield or Naruto's uber defence and cloak shield or Neji's 360 chakra spin.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 16:01   Link #239
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
And Gaara's sand shield isnt, or Raikage's lightning shield or Naruto's uber defence and cloak shield or Neji's 360 chakra spin.
We've seen Sasuke's Susanoo save him like about 5 times just in the past 3 chapters.
Old 2009-10-02, 16:06   Link #240
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
No, at least not as ultra as Susanoo´s defense. However it does have it´s side effects. That kinda evens things.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion