AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-15, 17:40   Link #141
wtfftw

Not sure if its alright to do if its not allowed please delete it.

But you all shoudl watch naruto shippuudun episode 131. Its about Jirajia vs pain. Its too freaking awesome . 1000 times better then the manga for me cuz i actually know what happened now lol.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 18:40   Link #142
Bombo
TSF Fans

So long chatting between kages in this chapter..
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 18:47   Link #143
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I wonder if Naruto is trying to locate KillerBee. He might be able to locate Bee from a very long distance if both killerbee and kisame release their chakra to the fullest while fighting for their life. This fight will be most likely the one that will use up the most chakra ever seen in this manga until now, so Naruto might be able to locate them, and then he will be the one to lead the rescue team. After beating up Naruto and then returning to the Sasuke-show-mode Kishimot should finally return Naruto to the position where he belongs and let him kick asses and go around the world to meet interesting people and kick ever more asses
The story seems to be heading in a good direction, since the kages don't really know what to do and the capture of KillerBee and some big attacks of Madara and Sasuke on their armies will lead to a big crysis of allied forces (also Danzou will betray the alliance and more cause trouble) and then as it must be in a good shonen manga the main hero will come and save the world Finally it's Naruto's time, hope Kishimoto will not waste too much time with setting up all this world crysis and we can jump to the fun part where Naruto kicks asses.
Yeah well.... i didnt like how Kakashi was looking at Naruto. The once very cool sensei seemed more like...all i can do is look at Naruto. I don't think Naruto should become kage just yet but Naruto is clearly alot better...in many ways compared to Kakashi.
Old 2009-10-15, 19:51   Link #144
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
Not sure if its alright to do if its not allowed please delete it.

But you all shoudl watch naruto shippuudun episode 131. Its about Jirajia vs pain. Its too freaking awesome . 1000 times better then the manga for me cuz i actually know what happened now lol.
Really? That's awesome!! I have been wanting to find out more about both of them for a while now, I just wish there was someplace that I could have learned more about them a long time ago... Oh wait there is
Old 2009-10-15, 20:01   Link #145
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Just because an enemy kage writes a bad report it doesnt mean Danzou is out as Hokage. So he tried to control the confrence to his advantage. That's no different than what other kages have done 'for their village's sake'.

-Yondaime Kazekage tried to make war with Konoha w/help from an S-Rank criminal & there were no calls for his removal (yes it was Oro in disguise, but thats not the point)

-Was it the Raikage that ordered the attempt on the Hyugga Family? His village tried to steal Hinata. No calls for his dismisal.

Kages do whatever for 'their village' and the other kages never try to depose him. It just means war between villages or whatever.

The only way Danzou is gone is IF or WHEN Tsunade recovers.
1. Yondaime Kazekage was frickin dead...they couldnt say anything about that. Kinda the worst report you can get.

2. Raikage's village was behind him on this. They ALL wanted byakugan.

3. Danzou will be "impeached" because he chopped block when the enemy of his village showed up in his face and said "sup. here to kill ya". His village was just destroyed by Akatsuki, which Sasuke is now a part of, and he did not do a damn thing about it. Like G.W. wouldnt have gotten re-elected if after 9-11 Osama (cuz thats who we blamed) showed up at his house and good ol george just left the house and didnt call secret service or somethin.
Old 2009-10-15, 20:12   Link #146
james0246

Well, chapter is out (mostly). Very slow chapter with lots of repetition and useless panels. By the end, I was more interested in the Panda/Bear Summon and Naruto using Sage Mode than anything the Kages were boringly talking about...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 20:20   Link #147
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Well, chapter is out (mostly). Very slow chapter with lots of repetition and useless panels. By the end, I was more interested in the Panda/Bear Summon and Naruto using Sage Mode than anything the Kages were boringly talking about...

one would expect that effect when we have been discussing the leaked contents of the chapter for the last few days
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 20:41   Link #148
Jon15

On the last page where it says the author will be taking a break does that mean there wont be new chapters for awhile?

EDIT: BTW the translation i read says Kisame with the sword( not specifically fused) are as strong/effective as a Jinchuuriki, but it was never mentioned if it was on par with the 8 tail bijuu like was mentioned b4.
Jon15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 20:44   Link #149
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon15 View Post
On the last page where it says the author will be taking a break does that mean there wont be new chapters for awhile?
Hes taking a 4 month vacation. New chapters start in February.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2009-10-15, 20:46   Link #150
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu View Post
one would expect that effect when we have been discussing the leaked contents of the chapter for the last few days
Oh, I didn't mind the information. Rather, I disliked the presentaion of said info. The discussion between the Kages was too repetitive for the printed medium, and took to long to get through (10 pages for info that could be told in 5). Thankfully, after Kishimoto left the Kages, the Kirabi and Naruto sections were pretty good.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 22:33   Link #151
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon15 View Post

EDIT: BTW the translation i read says Kisame with the sword( not specifically fused) are as strong/effective as a Jinchuuriki, but it was never mentioned if it was on par with the 8 tail bijuu like was mentioned b4.
It's just a 1 week break the authors like Oda, Kishimoto, and KT usually take.

I want Killerbee to go 8 tails and own Kisame quickly. But eh that won't happen.
Old 2009-10-15, 22:51   Link #152
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Naruto been going down hill badly starting with chapter 416. With everyone crying like a baby and sasuke having his sad little fit all the way up to 467. I didn't think the story could turn around but chapter 468 showed some promise and a small hope that the series may still have some good story left. Chapter 468 was very good starting with a war, the Five Kages talking, and ending with Kisame facing off with Killer bee. I hope kishi give Kisame his time and shows the fight with Killer Bee.

I would like to say Kisame and Itachi are probably the best character out of all the characters in Naruto so far. I have been hoping for Kisame to show his true powers and i sure hope Kishi will not screw this battle up. Like the Naruto vs. Pain and Sasuke's failed and sad excuse for a story.

I wished Itachi had a better ending too. We'll never know how powerful Itachi was becasue he was wasted on Sasuke's power up. I mean Itachi's last battle, he sealed Orochimaru , played with Sasuke like he was nothing, and he was able to give Naruto something that probably going turn the tide of the battle. He did this all while he was sick. Sasuke best days will never even compare to Itachi's worst days.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 22:57   Link #153
Alchemist007
*Author

Arg next week break. WANT TO HEAR WHAT SAKURA SAYS.
Old 2009-10-15, 23:13   Link #154
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu View Post
Hes taking a 4 month vacation. New chapters start in February.

Spoiler for spoiler:
WTF!

is this true????

4 months vacation!???
Old 2009-10-15, 23:17   Link #155
Alchemist007
*Author

did you look in the spoiler? lol
Old 2009-10-15, 23:21   Link #156
yakumo-chan

didnt understand the spoiler.....

what does he mean by that??
Old 2009-10-15, 23:22   Link #157
Alchemist007
*Author

lol....he was kidding, the break is only next week.
Old 2009-10-15, 23:24   Link #158
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

[deep voice] "Im so clumsy"
Old 2009-10-15, 23:26   Link #159
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
lol....he was kidding, the break is only next week.
ah ok... thanks!

i bet kisame will be defeating killer bee.....
Old 2009-10-15, 23:29   Link #160
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
ah ok... thanks!

i bet kisame will be defeating killer bee.....
I hope note. I hope it ends in a stalemate of some sort. I don't want either of them to die. But if one must go, it should be kisame. Bee is too funky

Tags
weekly chapter discussion