Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-30, 12:52   Link #401
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Done and done:

(No, I am not the first one to use this link in regards to Kirabi v. Kisame)
lolololol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 12:56   Link #402
wtfftw

Naruto vs sakura 1 - 0
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 12:58   Link #403
JustRob

Did anyone notice Lee facepalming on page 11 panel 6? Kinda funny

Also Sakura's confession was alright, but when she said "it's clear why I fell for you" I started to doubt her honesty. I wonder how she really feels.

And seriously I've got to laugh at the people who still believe in NaruHina. Naruto has never expressed any kind of love (or even friendship) towards her and she's just a minor character in the manga. Purely a tool created to create some competition.

Also Danzo's part was cool. I wonder what the hell that guy must be thinking. Now he wants to take back the Byakugan, seriously people are just hating him more and more. Either he's insanely strong, or in league with Madara, otherwise he wouldn't be doing all this.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 13:14   Link #404
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Also Sakura's confession was alright, but when she said "it's clear why I fell for you" I started to doubt her honesty. I wonder how she really feels.
How exactly was her confession "alright". More than half of it consisted of reasons to give up on Sasuke. The parts that were about Naruto consisted of "You've grown up." and "You're a hero that everyone likes.", and the whole thing had everyone around her going "WTF do you think you're doing?"
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 13:21   Link #405
JustRob

I don't really understand why everyone is so surprised to begin with. Especially Yamato, who was the second to remark Sakura's love for Naruto. I thought her confession was alright because when she said "You heard me, I said I love you", her face looked very honest and genuine. I don't believe it's all a big fat lie. Maybe she hasn't given up entirely on Sasuke like she says, but I do believe she loves Naruto.
Old 2009-10-30, 13:37   Link #406
Fran~
floating away...

^she did it for the lulz
Old 2009-10-30, 13:43   Link #407
yakumo-chan

you know what I believe????

this....

I believe in Naruto's words.......

Sakura lies......

believe it!!!
Old 2009-10-30, 13:45   Link #408
Krono

Quote:
I don't really understand why everyone is so surprised to begin with. Especially Yamato, who was the second to remark Sakura's love for Naruto. I thought her confession was alright because when she said "You heard me, I said I love you", her face looked very honest and genuine. I don't believe it's all a big fat lie. Maybe she hasn't given up entirely on Sasuke like she says, but I do believe she loves Naruto.
I'd imagine that everyone was surprised as that was not what they were expecting. Sakura tracking Naruto down in another country, while he's on a secret mission, with help from Kiba and Lee, and saying "we need to talk", does not have "I love you, don't know what I was thinking ever like Sasuke." as the next logical thing in the chain. Particularly as it'd be a near 180 degree overnight change from Sakura's previous attitudes, that occurred while Naruto was gone.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 13:47   Link #409
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
I believe in Naruto's words.......

Sakura lies......

believe it!!!
rly?!...

We all know that.
Old 2009-10-30, 13:51   Link #410
yakumo-chan

@fran:

but others are posting that the love of sakura for naruto is true....
Old 2009-10-30, 14:00   Link #411
JustRob

I don't see how you can think it's fake. Haven't you read the manga? Or did you just forget? All these moments where she pitied herself for not being able to help Naruto, or not being able to be important to him. Maybe she doesn't love him in a romantic sense, but she definitely loves him as a friend.
Old 2009-10-30, 14:03   Link #412
yakumo-chan

Quote:
I don't see how you can think it's fake. Haven't you read the manga? Or did you just forget? All these moments where she pitied herself for not being able to help Naruto, or not being able to be important to him. Maybe she doesn't love him in a romantic sense, but she definitely loves him as a friend.
although what i really mean was she loves him as a friend... but in romance? nope!
Old 2009-10-30, 14:03   Link #413
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
And seriously I've got to laugh at the people who still believe in NaruHina. Naruto has never expressed any kind of love (or even friendship) towards her and she's just a minor character in the manga. Purely a tool created to create some competition.
I agree but there are some people who believed that since Hinata was in loved in Naruto since young age she should be with him.
That means she is pathetic took her years just to speak with him, JUST SAD!!!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 14:06   Link #414
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I agree but there are some people who believed that since Hinata was in loved in Naruto since young age she should be with him.
That means she is pathetic took her years just to speak with him, JUST SAD!!!
NaruHina is possible.....
Old 2009-10-30, 14:07   Link #415
james0246

^Yes, both pairings are still viable...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 14:10   Link #416
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
@fran:

but others are posting that the love of sakura for naruto is true....
She loves him... but that's pointless here... the discussion is in the Romance thread.

If we are speaking about this chapter, Sakura's words must be read in the context of the situation. Why she is doing that, why she is saying it in that way... and we can annalyze that aside of the romance thing.

Sakura is trying to protect both of them... because she loves both of them. I don't know in which way she loves Sasuke, or perhaps it's true her words and Naruto is wrong... that thing only Kishi knows it.
Old 2009-10-30, 14:10   Link #417
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaka_Z View Post
basically Naruto and Sakura DO love each other, but as siblings rather than 'lovers'.
So you think Sakura was suggesting an incestrous relationship? i would've thought that the one thing this chapter does prove is that the whole "sibling" is not the case.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 14:11   Link #418
Kafriel
Senior Guest

About this confession: although it's pretty obvious, it was MEANT to be fake, everyone knew (hence the sad/angry faces at Sakura trifling with Naruto's feelings) but the hero made a comeback on the last page, in a very naruto-ish manner. As if there's a single Konoha ninja who doesn't know about Sakura's obsession with Sasuke...but I'm not saying that Sakura doesn't love Naruto, she loves him alright...but doesn't know it yet.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 14:11   Link #419
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
So you think Sakura was suggesting an incestrous relationship?
Old 2009-10-30, 14:14   Link #420
Silqthashakka
Riff

I've gone back to Hinata's Confession chapter and compared the two confessions. Needless to say, they weren't even in the same league. Sakura's confession lacked any kind of validity. And just stank of manipulation. She sounded more like a groupie than someone confessing to their true love. Did you notice how most of her confession spoke about Sasuke anyways? Look at Kikashi and the other's faces! They weren't buying that in the least! Her only saving grace is if she did this in an effort to keep Naruto from chasing Sasuke and end up getting himself hurt or killed.

Hinata on the other hand had a much different confession. There was more honesty to what she was conveying. It was more unexpected yet more natural than the former. She not only put her life on the line, but she had flashbacks damnit! Valid Flashbacks! Flashbacks that had nothing to do with anyone but him and how he made her a better person! I know I sound like I'm pro Naruto x Hinato and anti Naruto x Sakura but its probably because I am. However, I don't need to be a fan of either couple to separate integrity from bullsh*t.
Silqthashakka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion