Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-12-03, 14:03   Link #61
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
god you are so right about that. i know a lot of fans out there have a lot of hate for all things unchiha, but at the end of the day there fights are always better than narutos, and we know why. i look at naruto fights as i look at goku in dragonball . at the end of the day all we saw was spirit bombs, with naruto its like you said everything is either a rasengan or a vary form and thats frustating.
The funny thing is, if Naruto had started to use various jutsus and started countering attacks using new, impressive techniques and jutsus, people would be complaining of asspulls
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 23:29   Link #62
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I blame Jiraiya, he knew assloads of moves but didn't teach Naruto any in the span of 3 years...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 06:52   Link #63
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I blame Jiraiya, he knew assloads of moves but didn't teach Naruto any in the span of 3 years...
oh, he taught naruto plenty of stuff alright, just not stuff he would be able to use in battle if you know what i mean.
Old 2011-12-04, 13:55   Link #64
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
I agree. The only thing Naruto came away with from that training was his use of 3 tail, which I believe he used all of 2 times.

He should have taught Naruto Sage Mode.
Old 2011-12-04, 15:48   Link #65
AvalonCode

In all honesty, I like would to see the Kage fight more than B and Naruto and at the same time I wanna what became of Sasuke since his awakening. I dont particularly like Sasuke but, we have been seeing Naruto bouncing all over the place when it should have been the other chars time to shine and now I fear we are about to lose B T.T

What did U say?! I didn't think so
AvalonCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 15:57   Link #66
GusGus

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
He should have taught Naruto Sage Mode.
Yes, that way it would had been less ridiculous to see Naruto mastering sage mode in a few days.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 10:16   Link #67
Kwayne124

I Know from my sources SASUKE is Suposed to help naruto defeat TOBI and win the WAR so im guessing ITACHI will change the way he thinks!!!
Kwayne124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 12:56   Link #68
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwayne124 View Post
I Know from my sources SASUKE is Suposed to help naruto defeat TOBI and win the WAR so im guessing ITACHI will change the way he thinks!!!
Err... sources?

I'm not denying Sasuke will be involved in defeating Tobi (he most likely will be), though. And I'd point out that Naruto is the more likely one to finally knock some sense into Sasuke than Itachi; just doesn't feel right if it doesn't end up being Naruto that does it at this point. I'm just interested what these 'sources' are.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 14:13   Link #69
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Err... sources?

I'm not denying Sasuke will be involved in defeating Tobi (he most likely will be), though. And I'd point out that Naruto is the more likely one to finally knock some sense into Sasuke than Itachi; just doesn't feel right if it doesn't end up being Naruto that does it at this point. I'm just interested what these 'sources' are.
I second that. What sources are you referring to? Do you have a direct line to Kishi himself........ perhaps you are boning his assistant That was a curious statement.

Old 2011-12-05, 19:51   Link #70
ntherblast

When are sasuke and naruto going to fight?

Last edited by james0246; 2011-12-05 at 21:53. Reason: please do not use derogatory language...
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 21:57   Link #71
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
sources or assumptions?

itachi will not talk to sasuke ever again. sasuke might learn hes alive, but itachi pretty much said hes going to let naruto worry about sasuke from now on.

sasuke will prob help naruto but only as a means to an end, in which sasuke will then turn his attn to naruto.
Old 2011-12-06, 12:14   Link #72
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
god you are so right about that. i know a lot of fans out there have a lot of hate for all things unchiha, but at the end of the day there fights are always better than narutos, and we know why. i look at naruto fights as i look at goku in dragonball . at the end of the day all we saw was spirit bombs, with naruto its like you said everything is either a rasengan or a vary form and thats frustating.
And yet the Goku vs Perfect Cell fight is pretty much the best fight in all of DBZ.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 13:32   Link #73
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
And yet the Goku vs Perfect Cell fight is pretty much the best fight in all of DBZ.
HAHAHAHA so true. Out of all the fights on that show (and there were a lot) that was the most epic. The only other one that had me on the edge of my seat was the first time Goku and Vegeta fought. Speaking of which, what was the best fight in Shippuden thus far?(matter of opinion) I think the Kakashi/Team 10 vs Akatsuki. Dont mess with The Shikimaru.

@Nintendo lol. Technically Itachi is not alive......he is a Zombie lol

Old 2011-12-06, 14:56   Link #74
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
Speaking of which, what was the best fight in Shippuden thus far?
Jiraiya vs Pain and Mizukage vs Gaara.
Old 2011-12-06, 16:53   Link #75
Hanzoman
Banned

Quote:
Jiraiya vs Pain and Mizukage vs Gaara.
In a way I did enjoy the Jiraiya fight more than Pein's, because everything didn't just fall into Jiraiya's lap like it did for Naruto. Versus Naruto did have more 'epicness' to it, and that was totally because of Pein imho. For the current fights, I'm definitely more interested in Madara's fight. Naruto and Bee just seem too clownish at times, and at the moment I'm just tired of them. Theres also more novelty to Madara's fight imo, because we get to see the 5 kage's go all out, as well as what makes Madara a legendary figure in the ninja world. Also, Tobi and his jinchuriki are so powerful that I'm convinced Naruto (and Bee)will get through it by some totally BS plot-device, and I'm really not looking forward to seeing that yet again.

lol I'm almost certain that Bee in his full 8-tails form will probably be beaten down quickly next chapter as what happened the last time he did it; which would be pretty funny. (Reminds me of Jiraiya, and also the Thor movie when he's mortal and keeps getting hit when he declares things like "Behold, the might Th-" *KLONG*! (gets hit)) If an injured, beaten up, out of chakra Sasuke can manage to bring Bee down in that state, lets see what Tobi with 6 jinchuriki can do.

Last edited by Hanzoman; 2011-12-06 at 17:10.
Hanzoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 17:36   Link #76
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
lol I'm almost certain that Bee in his full 8-tails form will probably be beaten down quickly next chapter as what happened the last time he did it; which would be pretty funny. (Reminds me of Jiraiya, and also the Thor movie when he's mortal and keeps getting hit when he declares things like "Behold, the might Th-" *KLONG*! (gets hit)) If an injured, beaten up, out of chakra Sasuke can manage to bring Bee down in that state, lets see what Tobi with 6 jinchuriki can do.
I'm hoping for a Yagura vs Bee one-on-one. They're both perfect jinchruiki and Kage-level fighters, they should be pretty evenly matched (Yagura should really be the stronger of the two, seeing as he's a Kage, but I'm not expecting that much from Kishi). But I know he'll probably make Yagura no more powerful than Fu...
Old 2011-12-07, 01:53   Link #77
Cista

Quote:
I'm hoping for a Yagura vs Bee one-on-one. They're both perfect jinchruiki and Kage-level fighters, they should be pretty evenly matched (Yagura should really be the stronger of the two, seeing as he's a Kage, but I'm not expecting that much from Kishi). But I know he'll probably make Yagura no more powerful than Fu...
I think Bee should be much more powerful, simply because his bijuu is stronger.
Cista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 02:18   Link #78
james0246

Chapter 566 thread has been opened. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion