AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-11-30, 02:06   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 565 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released....

Quote:
-Not much beef to this spoiler...

-Kirabi and Naruto fight the Edo-Jinchuuriki. Naruto explains the shared vision of the Rinnegan to Kirabi...

-Han (the 5-Tail Jinchuuriki) does something...

-Kirabi goes full Beast Mode, rampaging everywhere...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 10:28   Link #2
ChronoReverse

Not much happening really, just the initial battle sequence. It's kinda fun to have Bee being the one rushing in while Naruto is trying to stop him for a moment to explain. Quite the reversal of the usual lol
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 10:36   Link #3
ShiroiRyu

I wanted the same thing like Bee.
Old 2011-11-30, 10:45   Link #4
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I'm totally surprised ....

Unaffected by Harem no Jutsu.
Only to prefer Tsunade's and Yugito's.

LOL.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 10:57   Link #5
farhan

now i guess...that special-custom-mask for war must be a material that can transmit chakra...
farhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 11:13   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Oh Bee, you're such card. Too bad your friend's no bard. But jokes aside, you haven't the time to bide. So put up your dukes and fire off some nukes, 'cuz the world's otherwise screwed.

-Fun chapter. Bee was fun times though this just proves how interesting the jinchuriki were. Dammit Kishimoto, you could have done so much more with them. Maybe even saved one or two more to aid our heroes. But NO, you just had to kill'em off .
Old 2011-11-30, 11:25   Link #7
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhan View Post
now i guess...that special-custom-mask for war must be a material that can transmit chakra...
I thought the same thing while reading the chapter. It would certainly add incentive to destroying the mask (beyond the ever annoying 'Who is Tobi?' angle) if the only way to defeat Pain 2.0 was to destroy the mask.

That being said, this was a very fun chapter. Frantic and frenetic, this was a great start to what could become one of the best over-the-top battles in the series to date.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 12:15   Link #8
kakakka

B, I agree whole-heartedly. It's sexier when you see it through peeping.

*runs off*
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 12:27   Link #9
ChronoReverse

I particularly like how the battle is still tactical with Bee and Naruto properly planning as they realize what they're up against. It's also hilarious to see Naruto get bailed out and carried along by Bee's tentacle.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 12:39   Link #10
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Rat attack = nasty.

And inb4 Tobi planned for Bee to transform all along to seal 8 tails faster.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 12:48   Link #11
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Wow, a fight where people can't take their time and talk, devise a strategy and then use it after a cup of tea? Madness! Pretty good chapter, lots of hax powers for Naruto and uncle Bee to face.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 13:00   Link #12
KnightOfTwo

This is looking good. Interesting that Tobi would seal the beasts back inside of them. I wonder why he would do that?.......unless he wanted to get them all into the same place...hmmm. Will have to think on that.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 13:02   Link #13
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Looks like Madara's mask has cracks in it.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 13:45   Link #14
Shining Celebi
a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Rat attack = nasty.

And inb4 Tobi planned for Bee to transform all along to seal 8 tails faster.
I suspect this is the case, since Tobi starts moving _toward_ the battlefield when Bee transforms.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 13:53   Link #15
AvalonCode

Wow Naruto has been on a roll lately. I cant wait til the next chapter comes out. This fight right here tho should prepare Naruto for his fight with Sasuke. He has already fought against the Rinnegan and learned how to counter it now he needs to learn how to deal with the Sharingan (sans genjutsu). Pretty good chapter xD

What did U say?! I didn't think so
AvalonCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 14:37   Link #16
White Silver King
The Isley

Great chapter. Yugito and Roshi are awesome and their fights were pretty cool. Kinda disappointed that all Fu can do is fly around, she would be dead twice over already if it weren't for the Rinnegan. I'm hoping we get to see Yagura's (and maybe even Yugito's) full body transformation(s) next chapter. I'm really crossing my fingers that Kishi lets Yagura live up to his hype - he's a former Kage and a perfect host so him vs. B should be a pretty even fight.
Old 2011-11-30, 14:44   Link #17
Mists

Why do I only see 6 Jinchurikee? Is there another out there? Is Tobi the 7th , Bee 8th and Naruto 9th? Where is the missing one. Anyone else notice that?

Ever since the summon by Tobi, there are only 6....

Alright chapter....I think they should retreat, 6 tailed-beasts with hax + Tobi with hacks should be able to handle them....In fact I can see 2 beasts vs 1 can beat one, they are outnumbered big time
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 14:48   Link #18
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Why do I only see 6 Jinchurikee? Is there another out there? Is Tobi the 7th , Bee 8th and Naruto 9th? Where is the missing one. Anyone else notice that?

Alright chapter....I think they should retreat, 6 tailed-beasts with hax + Tobi with hacks should be able to handle them....In fact I can see 2 beasts vs 1 can beat one, they are outnumbered big time
garaa ...........
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 14:48   Link #19
Cista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post

Gaara got ressed by Chiyo after the Bijuu extraction
Cista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 14:51   Link #20
White Silver King
The Isley

Makes you wonder what he's doing with Shukaku if though if all the others are back in their hosts.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion