AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-31, 08:33   Link #441
Chris38

^

Well, there is another thing that makes the theory Rushella = Mirakula's daugther a little strange.

I'm talking about the fact that Rushella is also a "True Ancestor", and the author has provided proof, in volume 3 that this is the case, if she was Mirakula's daughter she would be just a "pure vampire", not a "True Ancestor", due to the "genetic talk, mentioned in chapter 3 of the 1st volume.

Of course, it's certainly possible that Rushella is Mirakula's daughter, born in some pretty unusual circumstances ... basically that Mirakula's attachment and feelings toward Hisui, in her "dying" moments have ... after some time formed what we currently know as Rushella, which would make Rushella something similar to Mirakula's daughter .

I'm basing this theory on this particular statements from chapter 6 of volume 3:

Spoiler for chapter 6 of volume 3:

It all depends on how "True Ancestor's" are "born", which is not something that has been revealed to us, yet.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 23:36   Link #442
AshenRaven
From another world

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
You know is there any chance that maybe she's miralukas daughter that she locked away somewhere? But idk just throwing ideas around
Doubt Rushella would be Miraluka's daughter. My guess is she's one of the first True Ancestor if not the first one that came to exist.
Old 2013-07-31, 23:57   Link #443
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenRaven View Post
Doubt Rushella would be Miraluka's daughter. My guess is she's one of the first True Ancestor if not the first one that came to exist.
Won't she be too young to be among the first?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 00:07   Link #444
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Won't she be too young to be among the first?
Physical appearance doesn't actually reflect someone's "actual" age, especially if the person in question is a vampire.

Not to mention it might be possible that she looked older, but due to "some event", that also caused her "amnesia", her appearance changed and became younger.

Since, it still hasn't been clarified what kind of abilities a vampire can have in this novel... not to mention, we also don't know, what kind of "special" ability Rushella has, due to her being a true "True Ancestor".
Old 2013-08-01, 00:08   Link #445
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Physical appearance doesn't actually reflect someone's "actual" age, especially if the person in question is a vampire.

Not to mention it might be possible that she looked older, but due to "some event" her appearance changed and became younger.

Since, it still hasn't been clarified what kind of abilities a vampire can have in this novel... not to mention, we also don't know, what kind of "special" ability Rushella has, due to her being a true "True Ancestor".
hmm is it possible for a "true ancestor" to possess multiple abilities as well?
Old 2013-08-01, 00:20   Link #446
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
hmm is it possible for a "true ancestor" to possess multiple abilities as well?
I think that it's possible ... after all, they wouldn't be a the top of the food chain (so to speak), if they wouldn't be pretty OP.
Old 2013-08-02, 08:42   Link #447
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Vampires always possess multiple abilities.

I'm glad to see this thread expanding with so many theories on rushella but am I the only one hoping that she doesn't become the main girl? Which looks all but certain right now
Old 2013-08-02, 09:02   Link #448
Chris38

Well, Rushella has been pretty much the first girl and character that has been introduced to us, the reader, and also the person who pretty much put the events of this light novel into motion.

So, I would say that the fact that she is the main girl, has been pretty much set, from the beginning of this story.

You might not like this, but I don't think that we can do anything about it.

Naturally, being the main girl doesn't guarantee, that she is going to win in the end, since if that would be the case, there would be pretty much no point in reading this novel, at least when it comes to the plot related to "romance".
Old 2013-08-02, 09:13   Link #449
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Yea but I'm still voting for a harem ending untill the very end lol either that or Eruru cause she's my favorite out of the girls next to Mei but hopefully later on they start making "moves" on him
Old 2013-08-02, 09:15   Link #450
Soji

It seems to me that the author is making it clear that she will win in the end......then again I can be wrong.

Though,like we already say she start to change, evey vol show change from her and I get the feeling that this is what the author aim.

To show us the growth of both of them (Hisui and Rushella).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 09:50   Link #451
Chris38

^

Maybe,at least I definitely see some character development in both of them, considering how they behave in the 3rd volume, compared to the 1st one ... and from the looks of it, at least judging from the pictures, volume 4 is going to contain even more "character developments".

Still, personally ... rather then the romantic subplot, which seems pretty "generic", at least, at the current point in the story,I'm more interested in Hisui's "ability" to counter vampires.

After all, I think that's something pretty unique in a vampire genre story.

At least, this is the first time, when I have seen a character who has this kind of physical ability, and I'm interested to see, how the author is going to develop this "power".
Old 2013-08-02, 11:12   Link #452
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Yea I really like Hisui for that too and I've never seen abilities like his either so it'll be awesome to see him develop
Old 2013-08-02, 23:19   Link #453
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Yea but I'm still voting for a harem ending untill the very end lol either that or Eruru cause she's my favorite out of the girls next to Mei but hopefully later on they start making "moves" on him
You can never go wrong with a HAREM ENDING, so I totally agree with you.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 21:27   Link #454
Trung-t-rung

How about Rushella is Mirakula's sister ?
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 22:12   Link #455
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
How about Rushella is Mirakula's sister ?
Except that Mirakula has said that she has no blood relatives to Hisui, which has been mentioned in the 1st volume, if I remember it correctly, so ... unless she has been lying to him, I don't think how that is possible.
Old 2013-08-05, 07:30   Link #456
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

There are so many possibilities which I like cause the other keeps us guessing but you know I wonder if Hisui is gonna acknowledge the other girls feelings and not just rushella's man I hope so...
Old 2013-08-05, 15:22   Link #457
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenRaven View Post
dont think i seen this one yet ... but what about if she is a creation ... like a some true ansestor test tube baby or something
Old 2013-08-05, 21:21   Link #458
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ IIRC, there were seven True Ancestor that drank the blood of a certain someone and now all seven of them have dies.
Rushella is surely a mystery but IIRC again the blood drop from the True Ancestor give out their our unique patterns, so it is possible know which 7 clans, Rushella belong to if some one have seen all 7 of the blood crests.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 23:45   Link #459
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
^ IIRC, there were seven True Ancestor that drank the blood of a certain someone and now all seven of them have dies.
Rushella is surely a mystery but IIRC again the blood drop from the True Ancestor give out their our unique patterns, so it is possible know which 7 clans, Rushella belong to if some one have seen all 7 of the blood crests.
would it be differcult if it was more than one family ?
Old 2013-08-06, 00:21   Link #460
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
or she's the melting pot for all seven.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire