AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2011-05-04, 20:59   Link #5161
larethian

Glitter --> kira kira
I conclude that it's a spell that sends everyone to become stars.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 02:16   Link #5162
Casshern

I have a few speculations on fairy glitter.

Maybe it will give everyone a "once in a lifetime" boost in power, so they can take out their enemies. It's the only way I can think for Natsu to beat Master Hades. Very shounen-ish and the protagonist gets to take out the boss.

Or, it might make Fairy Tail immune to Grimmoire Law and allow Master Makarov to take out Hades with Fairy Law. Maybe Makarov will die afterwards? I don't want any characters to die but it's been foreshadowed so much it practically seems innevitable.

Or it might erase the darkness in Grimoire Heart, so that they don't see Fairy Tail as enemies any more. Kind of like Nirvana but without the side-effects. I don't think it's going to be so simple tbh.

Somehow I get the feeling this will be a one-shot kind of spell rather than a permanent addition to Kana's abilities.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 22:54   Link #5163
spree_king

I am not expecting something about fairy glitter. The mangaka is becoming predictable. Whether this one is meant to boost Fairy Tail member's powers or to weaken Grimoire Heart's power, one thing for sure, this is only given to 'defeat' the enemy.

Who among the Grimoire Heart do you think would become the friend of Fairy tail folks? Haven't you noticed that every after arc a foe becomes a friend?

Lyon and Sherry of Galuna Island arc
Juvia and Gajeel of Phantom Lord arc
Erza's former co-slaves of Tower of Heaven arc
Hoteye of Oracion Seis arc
Lily of Edolas arc

Anyhow, I would not be suprised if after the confession of Cana to Gildarts, the latter would provide a reply of "I knew from the start you are my daughter". That is just a hunch. The problem with mangaka is that he has never given us a 'hint'. Something like Cana giving a 'gaze' to Gildarts that would make you suspect her of something. Take Lisanna as an example during the Edolas arc. We have never speculated her being an Earthlander until she herself admitted it because there were never a 'gaze' from her to make us speculate.
spree_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 00:32   Link #5164
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Who among the Grimoire Heart do you think would become the friend of Fairy tail folks?
Easy one, Mest/Ganderbelt will be the one to save FT from the wrath of the council.
Quote:
Anyhow, I would not be suprised if after the confession of Cana to Gildarts, the latter would provide a reply of "I knew from the start you are my daughter".
I wouldn't be surprised if Kana confessed everything and he replied "Who are you again?". Because Gildartz is simply teh lulz.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 00:58   Link #5165
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Easy one, Mest/Ganderbelt will be the one to save FT from the wrath of the council.
Not via his pathetic power level though... I mean the guy was impressed by Azuma so how could he beat Bluenote or Hades

Maybe though a speech or something to the council to delay the firing or something... though in a sense he might already have done just that by taking away the crystal.

Though the question was what GH member and Mest isn't one of them.

I'm guessing Meldy if I had to pick a member of GH, though Azuma would be a cool choice too. Though his joining would likely result in FT becoming a dark guild for harboring a mage who attacked a council ship. Though lets face it no one from OS joined FT all where arrested due to being in a dark guild... Gazille and Juvia got in since they we not members of a dark guild and only Jose was punished for how he lead the guild... so if they did go dark afterwards Juvia and Gazille choose not to stay in phantom when it happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Kana confessed everything and he replied "Who are you again?". Because Gildartz is simply teh lulz.
That would be funny but Gildartz did seem to remember people but was just put off by a few having changed drastically. That being said I highly doubt he'll be like "I knew it all along" either.

I see it more as

Kana: "I'm your daughter"
Gildarts: O.o
Kana: "At least that what my mothers will said..."
Gildartz: "Who was she"
Kana: _____ _____
Gildartz: "You're going to have to narrow it down Kana... I've woken up in many a woman's beds after partying very hard and didn't always remember the names. "
Kana: "... She was _____ from ______. The will stated she meet you ___ on ____."
Gildartz: "Oh, yeah! We went to my place actually, not hers, many times over the course of a month or two but I got this mission and had to leave one day in a hurry. When I got back she never was at the bars nor came by my place... I thought she'd moved on... God... thinking back that must have been around the time you where born . She must have been mad at me to not tell me about you... "
Kana: "So you are my father"
Gildartz:"Oh, man this is awkward... Yeah I guess so... Wow, I have another kid...
Kana: O.O "THERE ARE OTHERS!"
Gildartz: "Yeah.... "
Kana: {gains huge power up and chase Gildartz}
Gildartz: {dodges her charge} With this power level you truly are my daughter Though you have much to learn, don't worry I'll teach you.
Old 2011-05-08, 05:29   Link #5166
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spree_king View Post
I am not expecting something about fairy glitter. The mangaka is becoming predictable. Whether this one is meant to boost Fairy Tail member's powers or to weaken Grimoire Heart's power, one thing for sure, this is only given to 'defeat' the enemy.

Who among the Grimoire Heart do you think would become the friend of Fairy tail folks? Haven't you noticed that every after arc a foe becomes a friend?

Lily of Edolas arc

There's already been the goat.

Possibly Meldy and Urtear.

Quote:
Anyhow, I would not be suprised if after the confession of Cana to Gildarts, the latter would provide a reply of "I knew from the start you are my daughter".
Begging the question of why he neglected her.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 05:31   Link #5167
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Though the question was what GH member and Mest isn't one of them.
Fair point, missed that one...Can't say Ultear or Meldy though, because the latter is attached to the former, and Ultear probably has her own plans for her and Gray, so I can't see her joining the guild...ofc Azuma, Zancrow and Bluenote are out of question....so it must be Capricorn!
Quote:
He isn't a guild member though, Loki at least has the FT insignia branded on him, maybe Caprico will have one too after a brief scene.
Old 2011-05-08, 05:37   Link #5168
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It wasn't about joining the guild. Most of the examples haven't. It was about becoming friends.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 05:53   Link #5169
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well I missed that one too! :P Any news on this week's chapter?
Old 2011-05-08, 09:25   Link #5170
larethian

Quote:

Lily of Edolas arc

My, isn't it obvious. Zeref of course
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 10:32   Link #5171
Slayerx

Quote:
Lily of Edolas arc
I might also add
Virgo from the Book arc
That shadow guy(forgot his name) from the Flute arc seemed to get in good terms with fairy tail in the end
Gemini from Oracion Seis arc might also count (not sure about scorpio and Aries... aries did not really want to fight Lucy, and Scorpio did not fight anyone... so hard to look at them the same way)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Well technically capricorn was just enslaved by the REAL GH member... so that isn't really a villain turning into an ally

Out of GH, i would say that Meldy has the highest chance. Her emotional interaction with Juvia has definitely had an effect on her. The only thing in her way would be Ultear who i would SERIOUSLY doubt is on grey's side as she says... I might expect this to lead up to the point where ultear will want meldy to do what she does not want to do put her at a crossroads

Though Mest might technically count even though he was not with GH... the council is pretty much against Fair tail and he was looking for a way to sell them out. Now he's definitely turned to being an ally of there's
Old 2011-05-09, 10:24   Link #5172
konart

Finally we have a new chapter(well, 3 pages)

Spoiler for Death flag:
Old 2011-05-09, 10:42   Link #5173
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Finally we have a new chapter(well, 3 pages)

Spoiler for Death flag:
Thanks for the heads up ... I'd almost given up hope of seeing spoiler pics this week.

The 3 spoiler pics

Spoiler for Ch 233 spoiler pics:

Spoiler for My comments:

Last edited by Ryus; 2011-05-09 at 10:53.
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 11:46   Link #5174
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Spoiler for My comments:
Spoiler for 233:
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 11:54   Link #5175
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote: