AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-08, 03:53   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Chapter 475 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---
Chapter Status: Confirmed Spoilers released...

Quote:
- Fuu and Torune try to stall Madara. It is revealed that Torune is a member of the Aburame clan (Shino's clan). Torune uses specialized micro bugs to decay his opponents. In an attempt to capture Madara, Torune is forced (i.e. tricked) to infect Fuu, resulting in one of Fuu's arms starting to rot away.

- Torune and Fuu are both sucked into Madara's mask.

- Cut to a conversation between Naruto and Gaara. Naruto stays silent as Gaara continues to talk about Sasuke. Eventually, Gaara and hsi team have to leave, but not before Gaara closes the discussion by asking Naruto just what is he willign to do for Sasuke.

- Madara withdraws Sasuke from the "Eye" Dimension. They both face off against Danzou.

- Danzou unseals his arm. It appears to be filled with multiple Sharingans !

Last edited by james0246; 2009-12-09 at 10:19.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 05:58   Link #2
christinemarie
Crazy One

Speculation

Spoiler for SET A:

Spoiler for SET B:

Spoiler for SET C:
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 08:26   Link #3
iBeast

Tobi is after the Sharingan.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 08:44   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
Speculation

Spoiler for SET A:

Spoiler for SET B:

Spoiler for SET C:
Danzou isn't in possesion of any of the Shodai's powers.. it was Uchiha Shisui the best friend of Itachi.
Old 2009-12-08, 10:36   Link #5
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

You'll have to excuse me I'm terrible with names.

I was under the impression that when the guy with the Byukagan 1st saw into Danzo, he said that the Sharringan AND arm belonged to Shisui (Itachi's best friend, who he killed)

Did I get that bit wrong? cause seen loads of people chatting about his arm belonging to 1st Hokage etc
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 11:35   Link #6
darkmaster074
------

here you go

Danzou unseals his right arm and tries to attack Madara
with the two Root backing up. Also, Danzo removes his
face bandage with focus on his sharingan.

Danzo recalls how he got his arm and eye.
Shishui’s dead body is flocked by people. From
there, Root members took his body who did NOT mention
their purpose.

Danzo ordered Shishui body parts to be transplanted in his
while a subordinate of Orochimaru spies.

An eagle from a top of the tree is looking at the situation
to the people coming out of a building.

Sasuke is midly recovered by biting Karin. They were suprised
by Madara’s appearance.

Kiba told Sakura that he found a scent of Sasuke.
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 12:49   Link #7
SeanQ

It would be cool if Shusui was actually still alive and he splits off from Danzou to fight Madara =)
Old 2009-12-08, 13:04   Link #8
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

i can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction to Danzou and Madara's fight.
Old 2009-12-08, 14:56   Link #9
Aqua Knight

Kiba's dog found Sasuke's scent in AU? Also no spoilers on MH so I bet it's fake.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 15:48   Link #10
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
It all seems pretty fake and for me pretty early. There have been early spoilers in the past, but it's not a regular thing, it's an exception.
Old 2009-12-08, 16:48   Link #11
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

The spoilers usually come out early Tuesday thanks to nja on 2ch. That's the way it has been for a while now. We have been getting some very early Monday spoilers due to a One Piece source. But when neither of them provide spoilers we have to wait for Ohana on Wednesday.
Old 2009-12-08, 17:36   Link #12
Gin
*Artist

I want to see Madara vomit out Sasuke at Danzou.
Old 2009-12-08, 19:11   Link #13
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
The spoilers usually come out early Tuesday thanks to nja on 2ch. That's the way it has been for a while now. We have been getting some very early Monday spoilers due to a One Piece source. But when neither of them provide spoilers we have to wait for Ohana on Wednesday.
well recently i've seen spoilers on monday, but they're normally not confirmed until tuesday or weds...although normally you'll have hundreds of fake ones thrown in as well lol
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 21:03   Link #14
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Danzou joins madara then it's akatsuki + anbu root vs shinobi alliance. Naruto finally gives up on sasuke but instead of completely giving up, decides to kill him. Or sasuke stops revenge after killing all of konoha's elders involved with the uchiha's massacre. And like darth vader anakin, delivers the killing blow to madara.
Old 2009-12-08, 21:12   Link #15
james0246

Confirmed Spoilers possibly released. There is some doubt as to their validity, so I will hold off posting them in the intro post, but here is what is currently known:

Quote:
-Madara attempts to stop Danzou from unsealing Shisui's arm. But, Danzou's two followers prevent Madara from attacking.

-Danzou unseals his arm...but the spoilers are unclear as to what happens.

-There is a flashback to Shisui's death (specifically the morgue afterwards). The Uchiha clan seeks answers from Danzou as to Itachi's position within the ANBU, and why he had missed a meeting. Danzou offers no information. The ANBU kick out the clan, and begin to dissect the body.

-One of the ANBU at the morgue is revealed to be Orochimaru...?

-Madara is shown watching the morgue.

-Scene cuts to the present, where Sasuke awakes in Madara's dimension, and is healed by Karin. Then, Madara withdraws Sasuke, resulting in a plethora of sensor-type Shinobi learning where Sasuke is.
I must stress that this is not confirmed. There is some questions as to the source, and consequently the validity of this spoiler. Hopefully this will be cleared up in the not too distant future (i.e. a few hours).

Last edited by james0246; 2009-12-09 at 03:09.
Old 2009-12-08, 21:25   Link #16
Rahan

There is no reason to believe this one is legit.
There must be about dozen of spoiler posted by guys without credibility / tripcode every week, and this one is just one of them.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 21:27   Link #17
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Confirmed Spoilers possibly released. There is some doubt as to their validity, so I will hold off posting them in the intro post, but here is what is currently known:

-Madara attempts to stop Danzou from unsealing Shisui's arm. But, Danzou's two followers prevent Madara from attacking.

-Danzou unseals his arm...but the spoilers are unclear as to what happens.

-There is a flashback to Shisui's death (specifically the morgue afterwards). The Uchiha clan seeks answers from Danzou as to Itachi's position within the ANBU, and why he had missed a meeting. Danzou offers no information. The ANBU kick out the clan, and begin to dissect the body.

-One of the ANBU at the morgue is revealed to be Orochimaru...?

-Madara is shown watching the morgue.

-Scene cuts to the present, where Sasuke awakes in Madara's dimension, and is healed by Karin. Then, Madara withdraws Sasuke, resulting in a plethora of sensor-type Shinobi learning where Sasuke is.

I must stress that this is not fully confirmed. There is some questions as to the source, and consequently the validity of this spoiler. Hopefully this will be cleared up in the not too distant future (i.e. a few hours).
-Oh my, seems like we are moving towards a rather quick-paced Sasuke vs. Naruto/world battle (provided the spoiler is valid). Funny thing is, every sensor-type would learn Sasuke's location EXCEPT Naruto since he is not in Sage mode at the moment. Talk about bad timing no? This raises a question though. If Orochimaru had the Sharingan-lust so bad, why did he not just take Shisui's Sharingan? We know it works for Danzou so why didn't Mr. Snake-man steal it then? Does he prefer his to be fresh or what?
Old 2009-12-08, 21:48   Link #18
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
There is no reason to believe this one is legit.
There must be about dozen of spoiler posted by guys without credibility / tripcode every week, and this one is just one of them.
I am in general agreement, especially considering that Orochimaru pops up inexplicably. But, one or two websites are treating this legitimately, so I felt compelled to at least present it (with the understanding that is it probably fake) just in case...plus, I am bored .
Old 2009-12-08, 21:51   Link #19
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

^ I dunno, the spoiler sounds like something Kishimoto would come up with (save for the whole Orochimaru not jumping at the chance for a free Sharingan). Orochimaru being there does make sense. He did speak of Danzou like he knew him from a personal encounter back during chapter 294 to Sai.
Old 2009-12-08, 22:09   Link #20
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

I doubt Orichimaru cared about a regular sharingan. He wants the uchiha body too. Kakashi cannot use sharingan with half the power a gifted uchiha like Itachi/sasuke can use it. It drains his mana too fast.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion