AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-15, 04:00   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Chapter 476 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---
Chapter Status: Full Spoilers released

-
Quote:
Colour pages are, as usual, silly and a little stupid (especially the cover page :shudder.

-Sasuke confronts Danzou. The eyes on Danzou's arm begin to rotate and fidgit.

-They talk of the Uchiha Clan and Itachi. Whilst talking, Sasuke becomes enraged and activates and slightly more complete Susano'o (at least the images are clearer, even if it is still a bag o' bones). Sasuke's Susano'o captures Danzou, and holds him tightly.

-Cut to Naruto. Naruto is confusing himself royally, as he attempts to figure out what to do. He becomes so over-stressed that he actually collapses. Kakashi orders that Yamato return him to Konoha, while Kakashi himself goes after Sakura.

-Back to Sasuke. Sasuke demands answers. Danzou explains that a shinobi following his/her orders ("self-sacrifice") is the most beautiful thing in the world. But, since Itachi didn't follow his orders (by letting Sasuke live; by revealing the mission to Sasuke), then Itachi failed/betrayed his country. Enraged, Sasuke closes the grip of Susano'o Hand, crushing Danzou to death.

-Only for Danzou to reveal that it was a genjutsu, something even Sasuke did not seem to know. Chapter ends.
Word of warning - There will not be an official chapter next week. There will probably be a spoiler (due to the fact that SJ will be printed, but not yet released), but a chapter will probably not be out until Christmas. Then after that chapter (477) is released, do not expect another chapter until January 11th (therebouts).

Last edited by james0246; 2009-12-16 at 10:20.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 04:12   Link #2
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Put your hand up if you think Sakura will interrupt Sasuke fight with Danzou at some point...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 05:11   Link #3
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'd say it is far more likely that Madara sends her in his dimension and then she and Karin have a heated convo that turns into a heated(?) fight. Still curious as to what's going to happen though.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 08:56   Link #4
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I'd say it is far more likely that Madara sends her in his dimension and then she and Karin have a heated convo that turns into a heated(?) fight. Still curious as to what's going to happen though.
When Madara and Sasuke return to Madara's dimension, they'll simply find two puddles of blood and that'll be all left over from Sakura and Karin...

or...

Spoiler for adults only:
Old 2009-12-15, 10:55   Link #5
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Spoiler for adults only:
Kishi should take a page from Soul Eater for Karin vs Sakura

But yes I think that Sakura will catch up to Sasuke and interrupt the fight but not for another 3-4 chapters, I'm still wondering how they are going to track Sasuke's scent when they have nothing of his to pick up his scent.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 11:03   Link #6
davie

Danzo's sharingan ability allowed Danzo to control others, right? Then maybe he is planning on using all the collected eyes (the # of eyes may boost the ability's extent of power) to control the jyuubi. Could explain why Madara is after Danzo.
Old 2009-12-15, 11:08   Link #7
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Put your hand up if you think Sakura will interrupt Sasuke fight with Danzou at some point...
Better yet, she arrives and then offers Sasuke help in killing Danzou, and not because Danzou did all that crap to the Uchiha (though she could potentially learn of that just by looking at his arm), but because he took over her sensei's job .

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie View Post
Danzo's sharingan ability allowed Danzo to control others, right? Then maybe he is planning on using all the collected eyes (the # of eyes may boost the ability's extent of power) to control the jyuubi. Could explain why Madara is after Danzo.
Interesting idea (I speculated last chapter that Danzou would use the arm to control the Kyuubi, but Jyuubi is just as good), but the whole Jyuubi story is supposed to be uber secret with only, before Madara told everyone, a grand total of 1 or 2 people knowing about it (it is still unclear if Nagato knew anything about the story, and it is also unclear if Itachi knew anything as well).
Old 2009-12-15, 12:48   Link #8
SeanQ

I predict that Sasuke uses amaterasu on Danzou, and at that moment, Sakura in trying to make a grand entrance, jumps right in front of the amaterasu and dies.
But seriously, I think those sharingans will help counter all of Sasuke's techniques...maybe like they each have some kind of presence, and can disrupt Danzou's chakra when Sasuke uses tsukiyomi, one of them can go MS and control Amaterasu, and when Sasuke uses Susano'o, Danzou will combine all the eyes into one, and summon something godlier than Susano'o, like a big black hole...xD
But then again, maybe Madara will just teleport all of Danzou's body except for his arm...
Old 2009-12-15, 12:52   Link #9
james0246

^A black hole is kind of Kakashi's technique, but yeah, it seems reasonable to assume that all of the Sharingans together will produce some sort of mega-jutsu. Otherwise, what's the point?
Old 2009-12-15, 13:07   Link #10
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
what's the point?
"Here is looking at you, baby ^^"
Old 2009-12-15, 13:08   Link #11
Aqua Knight

Maybe Danzou corners Sasuke and Madara but then dies of exhaustion because of Sharingan overuse?
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 13:11   Link #12
SeanQ

Hmm I wonder if after Kakashi finds out about Danzou and his semi-uchiha body...maybe Kakashi too should take his sharingan and replace one of his hands with a uchiha's and stick it in there, then get a normal eye lol he's always wearing gloves anyways, so the eye covering won't be so bothersome for him anymore.
Old 2009-12-15, 15:39   Link #13
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
^ what??

Hoping for Sasuke to get massively raped and won't be seen for 10 chapters for whatever reason.
Old 2009-12-15, 15:46   Link #14
itachi29al

I didnt think their was goin to be a chapter this week, am i wrong?(I really hope so)
Old 2009-12-15, 15:47   Link #15
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
^ what??

Hoping for Sasuke to get massively raped and won't be seen for 10 chapters for whatever reason.
Hasn't Sasuke been "raped" enough recently? Didn't actually kill Itachi, but then found out that what little part he played in his brother's death made him a "bad" guy. Not only did he fail to capture the Hachibi, but while failing he was almost killed twice (and saved by his subordinates), and only managed to get a save throw in order to get out of the situation at all. Then there is the entire Kage Summit debacle, where, even if it was proven that Sasuke is Kage Level, he still failed to make any real headway towards anything.

Honestly, I just want Sasuke to succeed now, if for no other reason than his (pseudo-legitimate) revenge storyline will have ended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
I didnt think their was goin to be a chapter this week, am i wrong?(I really hope so)
There are spoilers this week (there are none next week, though), so there should be a chapter.

Additionally, the first few pages are supposed to be in colour, so yeah, there is a chapter this week.
Old 2009-12-15, 15:58   Link #16
Aqua Knight

Why pages are in colour ?
Anniversary?
Old 2009-12-15, 16:04   Link #17
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
Why pages are in colour ?
Anniversary?
Anniversary? No, these are just standard colour pages that Kishimoto does every once and awhile. The last time, off the top of my head, was the beginning of the Sasuke v. Kirabi fight (damn you Sasuke, always getting the colour pages ), but I think there was at least one during the Pain fight, but I am unsure.

The first 3-4 pages will be in colour...which doesn't really mean much since Kishimoto has a bad colour palate...
Old 2009-12-15, 16:05   Link #18
Aqua Knight

^
Not the one with Hinata's tits?
Old 2009-12-15, 16:15   Link #19
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
^
Not the one with Hinata's tits?
Who cares about those? She's a dog-type. She'll show them to anyone because she's submissive. She acts shy, but in fact, she's a total pervert and I bet Naruto snaps once and she's naked for good.

I want to see Danzou's eyes being destroyed one after another. We need some ninja with vacuum skills.
Old 2009-12-15, 18:50   Link #20
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Hasn't Sasuke been "raped" enough recently? Didn't actually kill Itachi, but then found out that what little part he played in his brother's death made him a "bad" guy. Not only did he fail to capture the Hachibi, but while failing he was almost killed twice (and saved by his subordinates), and only managed to get a save throw in order to get out of the situation at all. Then there is the entire Kage Summit debacle, where, even if it was proven that Sasuke is Kage Level, he still failed to make any real headway towards anything.

Honestly, I just want Sasuke to succeed now, if for no other reason than his (pseudo-legitimate) revenge storyline will have ended...

There are spoilers this week (there are none next week, though), so there should be a chapter.

Additionally, the first few pages are supposed to be in colour, so yeah, there is a chapter this week.

I agree especially because i wanna see danzou go down sooooo bad i ean he's just been getting out of every situation

Tags
weekly chapter discussion