AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-26, 14:36   Link #20201
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango909 View Post
this are things i totally can see happening:
rias: we can't beat cao cao
azazel: no worries i already had a backup plan, bakariel call them out!
#kids screaming#
rias: wtf is this?
azazel: well the kids of the oppai-dragon fan club had gone beserk when they heard issei was dead so i thought we can use that power to beat cao cao.
everyone except azazel: (◎o◎)
cao cao: wtf is this what are these kids doing here.
kids: who is the one that killed oppai-dragon.
cao cao: we did it so what do you want to do against it?
kids: KILL HIM!!!!!!!! do it for the oppai dragon.
cao cao and team:( ゚ Д゚)
* cao cao has been killed* *the screams of the kids let issei get reborn*
kids:∩( ・ω・)∩ OPPAI-DRAGON

or something like this.
wouldn't it be awesome
You forgot about hades and that he (or someone ) try to kill the swich princess . you can make Ise come back for that without this part And not forgot the *check out rias oppai part* if he dont do this what kind of oppai dragon he is.
Old 2012-03-26, 14:36   Link #20202
n0m@n
C-Z

Hey guys dont make this thread into a chat room because the moderators have warned us many times. And no double posting.
Old 2012-03-26, 14:54   Link #20203
MrGori
Guy Without a Soul

Yeah Nom@n thats right we dont want the moderator close this thread after we reach 1011 pages xD
well coming back to the thread i think issei will come back with a Cardinal Crimson King with tremendous power and he will defeat Cao Cao with his new power
Old 2012-03-26, 14:58   Link #20204
Soji

You right n0m@n ...thanks to remind us this(ps for now no cover...if I found the cover before you I post the cover here so not worry about the cover if you don't have time).
MrGori @ I get the feeling that Ise will dont face cao_cao this time and that cao_cao will run away. Dont forgot the last boss seem to be Hades here. So if Ise will fight someone will be probally him. And why I had the feeling that Ise king mode (if will happen) will make him more dragon like we say dragon with human appareance and will be born from the CCQ O_O...just kidding XD
Old 2012-03-26, 15:46   Link #20205
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Wow I left to go take my college classes today and come back to find out the thread became a Chat Room. Nom@n shouldn't have to tell you guys, you are adults just follow the rule. But back on topic (Hate lecturing people to keep focus, I sounded like my 80 year old grandma right there), I believe Ise will take down Cao Cao in vol 12. So far Cao Cao has been the longest reigning enemy in High School DXD. Hades can wait because this would be a good thing for the author to include a new story arc involving Greece or Roman (Mostly likely Greece due to the Gods having their Greece name). Cao Cao and his group wish for the destruction of the peace treaty made with the 3 races and the Underworld. It is most befitting for Cao Cao to be beaten by Ise and seeing his dream crush right before Ise kills him (Cao Cao will most likely be the second enemy that Ise will actually kill).
Old 2012-03-26, 15:52   Link #20206
Soji

ReaperxKingx @ From a Plot stand point I would and want to agree with you. But if you remember the afterword of vol 11(the one that they traslate for us) the author say that Hades will end this story arc 3 like loki was the start(of the evil god or something like this). That's why we think that ....1 hades will be the final boss of this vol 2 he will go down. And honestly i cant see both hades and cao_cao fall this time (in this vol) . no to mention that there is the whole fake ophis thing that Cao_cao say some time ago.
But I agree with you that cao_cao will probally be the second enemy that Ise acutally kill.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:03   Link #20207
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

If Hades go down in vol 12, we won't see much of Greece mythology which would be a shame, would love to see Aphrodite in the novel. I had theory of the new Ophis, I think the new Ophis will be the enemy that the original Ophis will fight in vol 12. No doubt Ise will be back and original Ophis will accompany him to the Underworld and save it. (She probably doesn't care what happen to the Underworld just following Ise because he told her that his home is hers as well and he is her first friend which I think is foreshadowing her to become part of his harem) Cao Cao needs to be taken down due to the fact he already is max out to his full power already. Can't see him becoming anything more powerful so that makes him the perfect antagonist to take down plus his allies matches Ise's allies. If you piece Cao Cao's team against Ise's team, they are identical in abilities and Ise's team lost to them twice already. This needs a proper and final battle ending, dragging Cao Cao out even more would hinder the progress of this novel in my opinion.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:08   Link #20208
Soji

You right about this.Now that i read you're post make sense. Still the way the author talk about hades seem that he will go down now. Still ....if the thing really play like you say Reaper(can i call you this way instead every time the full one?) this mean that Ise had to come back pretty soon. I mean if all this had to be done in one vol they need Ise even more. Honestly I would like if everything will really take care this vol and the next arc will be something totally new. And i want cao_cao finally die.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:12   Link #20209
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Sure you can call me that, thanks for seeing my point, you are still entitled to your opinion through freedom of speech (These days people abuse it in so many manners). Soji you read about my post yesterday of Kuroka becoming part of the harem correct? If you haven't, I will post it up again, if you did what do you think about it? Would love your opinion and yours too Nom@n.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:19   Link #20210
Soji

Let me think...you mean the one where Ise help Kuroka and koneko to fix their relationship right? Or the one where she become or want to become one of his evile piece(in the future) and that's way be with her sister? Wich one (or they where one big postXD) I answer when you tell me wich of this was.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:30   Link #20211
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I think it will be easy if I post it again, I never said she would be Ise's future evil piece must have gotten it from someone else (Though in a sense she may due to the fact she told him what she is worth just like Lady Phoenix told Ise what Ravel is worth). The theory is this, we all know Kuroka and Koneko have a difficult sibling relationship (Well that is putting it mildly just go with it). Kuroka killed her master to protect Shirone (Koneko) from his clutches which in my opinion is a good action to protect her sister. The action is pure for her part, but she forgot to reclaim her sister before she ran away which in turn made Koneko's life a living hell. Ise have already solved a family problem which is Akeno and Barakiel father and daughter relationship. In the sense he cares for Koneko and in a way cares for Kuroka after she told him the real reason for killing her master. It really foreshadows Ise solving their problem and fixes their relationship. Kuroka would fall in love with Ise for doing this for her despite her trying to kill him in vol 5 because she saw what Ise is willing to do for her. It is also a good chance to add another Romance rivalry in the Novel which is Sister's Love Rivalry. It is also hinted that the author may pursue a Childhood friend Love Rivalry with Sona and Rias.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:32   Link #20212
n0m@n
C-Z

Okay I've decided to do volume 11 translation is well. Here is the translation of Life 1 Part 1. You guys can see how the girls act after Ise's confession in volume 10.

Spoiler for Volume 11 Life 1 Part 1:

I will try to do 1 part every 2 days.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:40   Link #20213
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thnx for tht n0m...though why didn't u put it on BT
Old 2012-03-26, 16:42   Link #20214
Soji

Ok got the point here Reaper. Honestly ,i say more than one time I think one neko girl would be enough in Ise harem...or at least this was my feeling thought before. But I have to admit would make sense for the author do this after show us all this. I mean ,why say/show us the true reason why Kuroka kill her master? Why make her and Ise talk about this and show us that they can have a good talk? You know me ...I dont really like pointless drama ...but in these two girls case would make sense. I have to admit I would like to see Koneko try to avoid that her sister take Ise(thing ,that we know to well will never happen...I mean we know that koneko like the other main 3 is really important for Ise).About Sona I still have my dubt ...I mean if that was the route that the author want to take ....I dont think he would have aspect until now that Ise and Rias are a couple(mind you ...i dont say this will never happen ..just I would find the thing a little strange.)and I know that Ise would never try to take away the girl that his friend love. Even if the girl dont seem to love him (saji) in that kind of way...i can more see Ise and (maybe even) Rias to try to help saji in this(Rias ...well you know how she is a time lol) . But I have to admit that i find strange that the author made Sona say to Ise what she feel toward Saji or make her ask Ise to call her by first name. I suppose we will see about this. About kuroga i can see her a harem candidate If we follow this reasoning but not a one of Ise evil piece...for the simple reason that some one else say...I want some one that know how to fix life spam in vali group in the case that JD goes wrong.XD

n0m@n @ thank you. damn this made me wish that Ise come back in life 1 in vol 12...now that I think about this...sorry if I ask something like this...i remember you hate how the author of IS(sorry to bring this up) made Ichika survive that situation in that way. Now i wonder what will be you reaction if the author of Hh dxd make Ise come back a the start of vol 12 or really early in the vol (like ..life 1 or life 2). Just something that I wonering knowing you reaction on that one.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:46   Link #20215
XFire
150% done

Thank you very much n0m@n!!!! btw was that summary or full trans? (nevermind)

edit: Adding something relevant to novel now. Does Ise still need charge up time for his BB?
Old 2012-03-26, 16:52   Link #20216
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Thnx for tht n0m...though why didn't u put it on BT
I put it on BT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
n0m@n @ thank you. damn this made me wish that Ise come back in life 1 in vol 12...now that I think about this...sorry if I ask something like this...i remember you hate how the author of IS(sorry to bring this up) made Ichika survive that situation in that way. Now i wonder what will be you reaction if the author of Hh dxd make Ise come back a the start of vol 12 or really early in the vol (like ..life 1 or life 2). Just something that I wonering knowing you reaction on that one.

In Ise's case I would be happy with Joy. That's because readers love Ise. But in Ichika's case I would have wanted him to get stronger so having him go through hell in order to be a real man was necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Thank you very much n0m@n!!!! btw was that summary or full trans? (nevermind)

edit: Adding something relevant to novel now. Does Ise still need charge up time for his BB?
Full translation. But there are 4 parts in Life1 and this is just part 1 of it.

Yeah Ise's BB needs countdown but it doesnt take that long anymore. Few seconds.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:57   Link #20217
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Nom@n what do you think of Kuroka joining the harem, my reason is up above. Oh yes thank you, wow it just like Azazel says, they are so innocent it is hard to look at them or in our case very entertaining and cute.
Old 2012-03-26, 17:00   Link #20218
AznSamsung

reaper@ her joining i have np .... cuz two kitty cats gang up on a innnocent Ise is better than one kitty cat
Old 2012-03-26, 17:03   Link #20219
Soji

n0m@n @ Thanks for the answer.Glad to heard that we think the same here.

ReaperxKingx @ Yeah. damn this is how a harem had to work....that's why I really would hate if the author pull out the *ise with memory lost card* I mean..look a them .From now on I want the vol like this and see how much the harem grow and how Rias*child lol from onee-chan to child XD* will deal in manage Ise harem . Now that i think about with this new her ...I'm really wonder what she will do when Ise is back in this vol.
Old 2012-03-26, 17:10   Link #20220
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Nom@n what do you think of Kuroka joining the harem, my reason is up above. Oh yes thank you, wow it just like Azazel says, they are so innocent it is hard to look at them or in our case very entertaining and cute.
Probably unlikely. I can see her continuing to flirt with Ise and teasing Koneko. But not joining his harem. She's a cat afterall so she will just comes and goes

But it wont be weird if she start to develop feeling for him after reading volume 11.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural