Old 2008-09-02, 09:53   Link #23381
Dream_Traveller
Banned

You mean "Yeeeeeeeesssss...."
Old 2008-09-02, 09:53   Link #23382
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
This show officially fucking sucks. I will not buy any geass related merchandise from here on out. When does Gundam 00 start?
So your fine with Ali and Patrick being shot down over and over without dying, but not Nunnally once?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:53   Link #23383
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
after this revelation do you still dare hope for a luluxkallen development next ep
dont know why but it seems less likely to me after these news
Trolls destroyed my ability to hope days ago, I'm in tyranical logic-rationality mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Yeah, but even after the clusterfuck that was episode 21, they've manage to explain things within reason. I mean we've known CC was talking to Marianne, we've known something was strange with Anya and apart from characters' memories there was not a large amount of info about Marianne anyways.

The only problem is the credibility of the official site and hey, the site is managed by people so fuckups can happen so I never really trusted it 100%. And I completely agree, the last 2 eps have shown now that anything could happen. So the posibility of Nunally being alive is not such a big deal.
Well, as I said, there is a way to explain the Nunally predicament within reason as well. In fact, it would probably be within more reason than the explanation to Marianne and her just randomly appearing and getting C.C..

Not sure what you'd want them to list people as when they were, supposedly, nuked. KIA applies more than MIA given the scenario. They were listed as MIA after the episode, once we saw that people had looked for them, and that none had returned to tried to contact anyone, then it turned to KIA.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:53   Link #23384
LoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
No
most probably Re: means reply

but the original mail will be to Taniguchi and will say "Lelouch vi Brittania orders you to press the reset button" and the reply will be "yes, your majesty"....
i'm italian and "Re" in my language means " King " ... and because there was other italian words in ep 21 ( lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate ) , maybe "king" is the right meaning of "Re" ???

(sorry for my bad english ^^ )
Old 2008-09-02, 09:54   Link #23385
lightbringer
M9000

Thinking back to the extended preview for next episode, I think we now have a good idea of what shocks C.C. and Lulu so much. Schneizel will drop this bomb on top of Lulu at the end of next episode, I bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoN View Post
i'm italian and "Re" in my language means " King " ...

There's the colon ":" after "Re", making it a reply like an email, most likely.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:55   Link #23386
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
So your fine with Ali and Patrick being shot down over and over without dying, but not Nunnally once?
Ignore him, he's just there for the lulz. (Our lulz, not his)
Old 2008-09-02, 09:56   Link #23387
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

So, nuke > double eye Geass?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:56   Link #23388
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
This forum definetly needs a "Code Geass: Bitter Tears" thread where people can bitch how much they hate the show. Maybe I should suggest it in the proper thread
I hope my complaints are not misconstrued, I complain, because I like the show and don't want it to end badly.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:56   Link #23389
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Ignore him, he's just there for the lulz. (Our lulz, not his)
Yea, your right.

Anyway, I guess I will say it one last time. LET THE EPISODE AIR AND GIVE THE SHOW A CHANCE TO PRESENT A VALID EXPLANATION BEFORE YOU FLAME IT BASED ON A SINGLE LINE SPOILER.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:57   Link #23390
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
i'm italian and "Re" in my language means " King " ...
Yes, I know... But I don't think they are using it with this meaning...

btw, are you Italian?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:58   Link #23391
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
People were pretty pissed and in utter disbelief at Nunnally being governer-general... What's wrong with this?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:59   Link #23392
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I hope my complaints are not misconstrued, I complain, because I like the show and don't want it to end badly.
Too late. Not even Lelouch/Kallen can save this piece of crap now.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:59   Link #23393
LoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Thinking back to the extended preview for next episode, I think we now have a good idea of what shocks C.C. and Lulu so much. Schneizel will drop this bomb on top of Lulu at the end of next episode, I bet.

There's the colon ":" after "Re", making it a reply like an email, most likely.
ops ... sorry :P
Old 2008-09-02, 10:01   Link #23394
C.C.
Gray Witch

Quote:
i'm italian and "Re" in my language means " King " ... and because there was other italian words in ep 21 ( lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate ) , maybe "king" is the right meaning of "Re" ???

It would make sense if there won't be the ":" after and I think it is a reply, as for e-mails, PM etc. (anche io sono italiana, ma non ci avevo pensato, sinceramente XD)!

Oh, finally some spoilers about Nunnally. I'm happy to test that she's alive, since when I wrote it here there were just "no way, the official site says that..." XD It was obvious. But I'm disappointed because she will fight against Lelouch... T___T This can be the place where C.C. will say the line written in the card gum, posted by Koshimizu (thanks for the translations, as always!!)!
Old 2008-09-02, 10:01   Link #23395
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Too late. Not even Lelouch/Kallen can save this piece of crap now.
Er...

Okay, I've sorta calmed down. If one uses logical thought...this is actually pretty possible. Boy, do my opinions change easily.

But, think about it. Maybe the shuttle was fast enough. Maybe Schneizel used a hidden power that we haven't seen to rescue her. Maybe Sayoko got her out with her ninja skills.

I know, it's out of nowhere, and it sounds implausible...but if one uses reason over instinct...
Old 2008-09-02, 10:02   Link #23396
TheDisruptiveOne

I knew they didn't make a big enough deal out of her death. This also explains why she is prominent in the OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
People were pretty pissed and in utter disbelief at Nunnally being governer-general... What's wrong with this?
I thought the writers had some sense. Their audience had moved on. Why complicate things by rescucitating a character no one was clamoring over. It was also impressive to see Lelouch moving on and no longer living for Nunnally.

They also should have known people would be pissed with the way Charles and Marianne were handled...why give these people even more ammunition? That's exactly what they did though. So fuck them.
Old 2008-09-02, 10:03   Link #23397
loltan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
The biggest loser in all this is Rolo
All too true.
Old 2008-09-02, 10:04   Link #23398
eaglei3

To be honest, I actually liked the way Charles and Marianne were handled... I think the problem some viewers have is they write a version of the story they want in their head, and then get all pissed when their version doesn't happen.
Old 2008-09-02, 10:04   Link #23399
KoroshiyaX
X

Even if Nunally is alive, they could always *really* kill her off again for dramatic purposes.

Many anime in the past have done that, make us think a protagonist is dead, have everyone go through pain, then bring that person back only to be really killed off again for real.
Old 2008-09-02, 10:04   Link #23400
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltan View Post
All too true.
Mao is the biggest loser.

At least Rolo got loved in the end in some form. All Mao got was a bullet to the neck.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories