AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-11-16, 10:51   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Chapter 472 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Early Spoilers have been released (though not fully confirmed).

Edit: More complete spoiler...

Quote:
-Kirabi tries desperately to protect Sabu and Ponta - looking for a way he can withdraw them from the field of battle (since they are drowning...I didn't know that shinobi could drown), Kirabi attempts to swim toward them, only for Kisame to follow (the water bubble they are in is always centered on Kisame, so anywhere Kirabi goes, Kisame will go), failing that Kirabi attempts to swim away from Sabu and Ponta only for Kisame to attack them anyway.

-Deciding to fight Kisame, Kirabi launches an offensive, only to be immediately beaten up (with Kisame's dorsal fin apparently ).

-Meanwhile Sabu and Ponta somehow escape.

-Kirabi uses his ink supply to attempt to escape his beat down, but Kisame can still track his chakra...

-caption missing.

-The fight is over, Kirabi is defeated, and Kisame goes in to cut off Kirabi's legs (to prevent him from escaping), only for Samehade to then betray Kisame . Samehade attempts to then side with Kirabi (and heal him using Kisame’s chakra).

-Kisame picks up one of Kirabi's swords, and goes in for the kill...

Last edited by james0246; 2009-11-16 at 17:05.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 12:09   Link #2
lotus_lee

I'm interested to see how ink is going to give him an advantage here in this fight. Maybe a way to blind Kisame? But then Kisame can control Mist too.

And how Kirabi somehow gets chakra back from Samehada, as I thought it would be sucking chakra out of him when nearby.

But yea, go Kirabi! I don't want him to die before he has the chance to see his bro and the village, maybe even meet the 9-tail Jinchuriki himself.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 12:13   Link #3
ArabianLuffy
One King One Legend

This simply shows the fight has not ended yet, though im pretty happy bee kick ass xD
but hope he wont lose in that las surprise attack by kisame >.<
Old 2009-11-16, 12:45   Link #4
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

If Kisame uses Ball Shatterer no Jutsu to win this fight I will not be disappointed

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 12:49   Link #5
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
If Kisame uses Ball Shatterer no Jutsu to win this fight I will not be disappointed
Only women are allowed to use that Jutsu in these types of stories...
Old 2009-11-16, 13:21   Link #6
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Only women are allowed to use that Jutsu in these types of stories...
I saw that jutsu used in Spawn when I was younger...oh the agony...stilletto to the balls ouch

Old 2009-11-16, 14:33   Link #7
Rahan

That's not what happened at all ...
Bee was helpless again and lost easily. All he did was trying to run away and the best he did was make Ponta and Sabu go out of the water.

However, Samehada is trying to protect him because it liked the octopous chakra and wants more, so Kisame is probably going to die next chapter with his strongest form undefeated. a sword's heart is like autumn skies, eh ?

Poor shark never made the top30 in the popularity polls, so Kishi took the chance to get rid of him with a bang.

And I guess there is no such thing as an awesome jinchuuriki. Bee was probably the strongest one ever (one of the two able to control his bijuu and the second strongest bijuu) and he was completely helpless ... And he is probably weaker than most kages ...
So how were the bijuus supposed to maintain the balance of the world ?

Last edited by Rahan; 2009-11-16 at 14:43.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 14:40   Link #8
james0246

^Just saw the new spoilers, updating accordingly...

Initial spoiler had it backwards, Kirabi is viciously beaten up by Kisame, and then Kishimoto pulls a douche move and has Samehade betray Kisame after Kirabi is defeated.

Last edited by james0246; 2009-11-16 at 14:52.
Old 2009-11-16, 14:45   Link #9
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Kisame suddenly appear and kick Kirabi in the balls
Best chapter in a while
Old 2009-11-16, 15:10   Link #10
Ero-Senn1n

Haha, i didn't see this coming. So Samehada is an ugly bitch that will serve whoever has the most chakra
Maybe we will see Madara kicking Samehada+KillerBee's ass, it would be time
Or Kisame has already prepared for such a betrayal and will somehow disable Samehada. I hope the fight ends in the next chapter, it's not interesting enough to last more.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 15:13   Link #11
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
only for Samehade to then betray Kisame .
lol'd .
Old 2009-11-16, 16:24   Link #12
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I don´t get it. Why does Samehada chose it´s wielder depending on their chakra reserves? Does Sameahda absorb the chakra of it´s wielder, too?
Old 2009-11-16, 16:26   Link #13
lotus_lee

Lol, that is so lol. Yet more BS being invented. I expect this to be only the beginning though. IF this is to be Kirabi's last fight before he dies (and I hope not), I'm expect a full 8-tails transformed Kirabi attack or something of a monster magnitude, and thus a longer fight.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 17:19   Link #14
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
I don´t get it. Why does Samehada chose it´s wielder depending on their chakra reserves? Does Sameahda absorb the chakra of it´s wielder, too?
Don't know but it could be a reason for Kisame to have such a huge chakra supply..
Old 2009-11-16, 17:45   Link #15
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Don't know but it could be a reason for Kisame to have such a huge chakra supply..
I think he just wants Kirabi to stay alive so he can eat more octupus.

Old 2009-11-16, 17:51   Link #16
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
^Just saw the new spoilers, updating accordingly...

Initial spoiler had it backwards, Kirabi is viciously beaten up by Kisame, and then Kishimoto pulls a douche move and has Samehade betray Kisame after Kirabi is defeated.
-Oh. Dear. Lord. This is by far the most bizarre, ridiculous and epic twist I have ever seen pulled out of someone's ass, smeared on a page and accepted as manga material. It is so bad, so utterly non-sensical that it falls off my etherial definition of "crap" that it MUST be good. Hey look, Samehada is a female shark and is tired of plain ol' shark-man and decided to spice it up with octopi. What's next? Will it move on to Naruto because it wants his fox chakra mixed with senjutsu? Who would have thought we had 2 Sakura Haruno's here? One's completely inellegant when it comes to confessions and the other is a sentient, chakra eating sword that moves from guy to guy. I honestly can't tell them apart .
Old 2009-11-16, 18:01   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Oh. Dear. Lord. This is by far the most bizarre, ridiculous and epic twist I have ever seen pulled out of someone's ass, smeared on a page and accepted as manga material. It is so bad, so utterly non-sensical that it falls off my etherial definition of "crap" that it MUST be good. Hey look, Samehada is a female shark and is tired of plain ol' shark-man and decided to spice it up with octopi. What's next? Will it move on to Naruto because it wants his fox chakra mixed with senjutsu? Who would have thought we had 2 Sakura Haruno's here? One's completely inellegant when it comes to confessions and the other is a sentient, chakra eating sword that moves from guy to guy. I honestly can't tell them apart .
It's not that. Samahade just fell for Killerbee's awesome lyrics.. that guy's just showing everyone that he's In Da Club
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-16, 18:10   Link #18
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
It's not that. Samahade just fell for Killerbee's awesome lyrics.. that guy's just showing everyone that he's In Da Club
Spoiler:
-Nah, I think Samehada was asleep when Kirabi was rhyming. It must be something else. I know, he secretly wears cologne made out of shark oil when it was in a "mating mood". That or that ink of his is a powerful aphrodisiac .
Old 2009-11-16, 18:11   Link #19
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I love this. Kisame was indeed virtually invincible. His sword seemed to have a mind of its own. I like how Kirabi only wanted to get Sabu and Ponta out of there.

This fight is almost over I believe.

It does create interesting questions about Samehada. It seems to choose its wielder. I love how its enjoyment of KB's chakra led to the inevitable conclusion:

Adultery no Jutsu!
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 18:12   Link #20
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Samehade betrays Kisame
I guess that explains why Marumasa has been absent from Bleach lately.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion