AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-04-26, 06:23   Link #7821
The 48th Ronin

^ We do Assassin's Creed now?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 07:02   Link #7822
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't know about Assassin's Creed, but I do like the idea. May not actually happen, though.
Old 2018-04-26, 08:42   Link #7823
Lucidrago

Well we can do Assassin's Creed by having Issei go through the memories of the past possessors of the Boosted Gear and reliving them.

Or Vali can do it in order to find the secret that all the previous Hakuryuukou were hiding: the location of the Sacred Butt.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 08:45   Link #7824
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Those are gone though right? I wonder if he will ever tell Rias & the others about his senpai's which made him achieve Triana.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 08:47   Link #7825
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise's Sekiryuutei senpai are gone, yes. They sacrificed themselves to save his soul from Samael's curse. Vali's Hakuyuukou senpai are still there, though.
Old 2018-04-26, 08:51   Link #7826
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

They still thrist for the hip line & Asia's panties.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 09:38   Link #7827
godz

the successor of issei will have it difficult and more if it turns out to be a type of person who hates perverted acts.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 10:07   Link #7828
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I doubt it. All of the past hosts love the Oppai Dragon song. Elsha, despite being a woman herself, was also fine with it. All male Sekiryuuteis love breasts and all female Sekiryuuteis have nice breasts. The Sekiryuutei is a Chichiryuutei. For the Hakuryuukou, switch "breast" with "butt" and "Chichiyuutei" with "Ketsuryuukou". As Ise said, all or most of the Sekiryuuteis were weirdos ("I get it! I understand! To become the Sekiryuutei, almost all were weirdos!" [Said in Volume 9 when Triaina awakened]). Might be the same for the Hakuryuukou.
Old 2018-04-26, 11:25   Link #7829
godz

the boosted gear had a before and after with the arrival of issei, so everything may change in the future ... but speaking of other issues, I still expect a Jew or a Muslim, they can not be left out of the repertoire of religious characters so important and for that reason I would like that one of the members of the 5 new longinus belonged to these religions.
Old 2018-04-26, 14:27   Link #7830
Lucidrago

They all worship the same God, so I really consider Judaism and Islam no different from Christianity. I understand the differences but what would be the difference considering that they worship the same god as the Christians? Would you make them rogue factions who really have nothing to do with the supernatural world?

I really don't see the significance of it.
Old 2018-04-26, 15:15   Link #7831
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Islam isn't the same. Firstly, we believe God is one and alone, with no children or other relatives. Which means we don't believe in a Trinity. The God we believe in would be the Father out of the Trinity, but again, we don't believe he has any relatives let alone a wife or child. Our way of praying is also different. And it's also not just a religion, but both a religion and a way of life.

But yeah, it probably won't be in DxD.
Old 2018-04-26, 15:23   Link #7832
Lucidrago

Again IMO worship the same god. You can shave a cat and say It's not a cat, but in the end It's still a cat.
Old 2018-04-26, 15:32   Link #7833
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I also want to see Arondight.

And yeah, maybe Ravel has one more kid. But she's still a pureblood devil as well, so it's unlikely. And I don't think reincarnated devils have an easier time. They're still devils, and Rudiger also had a hard time having kid before he finally had one. It's mentioned in Volume 23.

And by the way, for Lint, Syzorst has a good point.

Edit: One post late.
@CCP: Yeah, that sounds like a good guess, but either way it's something he'll need against the ULs when they invade apparently since Chichigami said he'll need them against the evil guys who are coming in the future. That's 30 years from now.
As Ise's manager Ravel would likely spend the most time with Ise. This means she likely has the most chances at having more children since she would travel with Issei even in situations that won't require the rest of his peerage to follow. The other girls would also likely rely on her as a "sacrifice" to keep the peerage from growing too quickly.
Old 2018-04-26, 20:48   Link #7834
aw454wtr

Author already mentioned that all three bible religons are treated as one in dxd universe so no point mentioning jedusim and islam
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 20:50   Link #7835
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Well we can do Assassin's Creed by having Issei go through the memories of the past possessors of the Boosted Gear and reliving them.

Or Vali can do it in order to find the secret that all the previous Hakuryuukou were hiding: the location of the Sacred Butt.
Vali finds out miltan has the sacred butt

Just a what if scenario,

if Dragon ball Super's Universe 7 team (from the ToP arc) competes in the Azazel cup how would they fare?

Last edited by aw454wtr; 2018-04-26 at 21:31.
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 21:59   Link #7836
Lucidrago

Please don't bring characters from another series into DxD. Especially Dragon Ball.
Old 2018-04-26, 22:26   Link #7837
kiiro94

You always bring them @lucidrago hahaha
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 22:49   Link #7838
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Vali finds out miltan has the sacred butt

Just a what if scenario,

if Dragon ball Super's Universe 7 team (from the ToP arc) competes in the Azazel cup how would they fare?
overwhelming victory but with horrible criticism for being too disorienting a team.
Old 2018-04-27, 00:43   Link #7839
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
overwhelming victory but with horrible criticism for being too disorienting a team.
There will be no criticism, because they curbstomp Azazel cup team too fast.
Old 2018-04-27, 08:33   Link #7840
syzorst
syzorst

To anyone who is familiar with Spyro the Dragon. What class of power would you label him at?

Normal Dragon

Dragon King class

Heavenly Dragon Class

Or higher

Oh and just to be sure this is from the Legend of Spyro series.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote