AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-03-01, 02:34   Link #61
ShadowX114
is my nickname

hobobaggins & KingRanger , my big bro is 28 so I really think he has to get married and that girl is his only hope for him to get married. If he loses her, I dont think he will find another one (but I hope he will) . The problem is, my bro and the girl are engaged. My dad didn't want them to get engaged but they did anyway. But now, I think that the parents of the girl don't want them to get married unless my dad agrees
She is 31 and you do know that the more you get old , the more it will be painful to the woman when shes having her baby.

So that answers your questions I guess and it also explains that my dad sucks.
ShadowX114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 05:20   Link #62
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX114
hobobaggins & KingRanger , my big bro is 28 so I really think he has to get married and that girl is his only hope for him to get married. If he loses her, I dont think he will find another one (but I hope he will) . The problem is, my bro and the girl are engaged. My dad didn't want them to get engaged but they did anyway. But now, I think that the parents of the girl don't want them to get married unless my dad agrees
She is 31 and you do know that the more you get old , the more it will be painful to the woman when shes having her baby.

So that answers your questions I guess and it also explains that my dad sucks.

Why does he "have to get married" no one has to get married
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 10:31   Link #63
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
quite man, everyone should get married if not for religious purposes, they should be married of moral and health reasons. You ask why health well the less partners the less risk of catching a std.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
Why does he "have to get married" no one has to get married
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 10:35   Link #64
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Being a parent these days is very difficult. Knowing when to spank a child is also a very hard decesion. I don't remember were I heard this but parenting and raising a child do not come with instructions. I believe most parents do the best job they can in raising their child/children. There is no right way or wrong way in this situation. Just in the degree of the punishment/spanking. I do believe in spanking! sometimes children need this type of punishment. The only place to spank a child is on the bottom and no where else.

**I got my bottom torn-up! My parents made me pick out the branch from the backyard! lol... I remember the first time I picked one out, I pick out the smallest twig I could find. Geez, they got so mad at me and got the belt out! ouch! Now, that I think about it ... I deserved every lash I got. I will do the same thing to my child/children...
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 14:35   Link #65
RavenChild
エリック

Send a message via AIM to RavenChild Send a message via MSN to RavenChild
my friends and i both agreed that if my mom tries to spank me, i'll start yelling "harder mom, harder!!". we decided that that would shut my mother up and end the spanking.

my parents forced me to get a haircut a couple days ago. my hair fell at my feet and anger flooded my heart.
Old 2004-03-01, 14:41   Link #66
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenChild
my friends and i both agreed that if my mom tries to spank me, i'll start yelling "harder mom, harder!!". we decided that that would shut my mother up and end the spanking.

my parents forced me to get a haircut a couple days ago. my hair fell at my feet and anger flooded my heart.
n/o but i think they did it for a reason. like to protect THEIR image.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 14:48   Link #67
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenChild
some parents are so cruel!

About spanking your kids.. I got hit as a child and also had my mouth washed out with soap a couple times..but I dont remember what the hell I said... I just remember throwing up afterwards. You dont teach your kids good behavior, you just teach them to hate you. And I'm still secretly bitter that my dad broke my fuzzy pony's head when I was little. We may be nice to eachother now..but theres a wall
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 14:54   Link #68
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
some parents are so cruel!

About spanking your kids.. I got hit as a child and also had my mouth washed out with soap a couple times..but I dont remember what the hell I said... I just remember throwing up afterwards. You dont teach your kids good behavior, you just teach them to hate you. And I'm still secretly bitter that my dad broke my fuzzy pony's head when I was little. We may be nice to eachother now..but theres a wall
That happened to me... i remember why i got my mouth washed out (called my mom a bitch... didnt know what it was exacly at the time)

but i dont remember why for the spankings.
Old 2004-03-01, 14:56   Link #69
xxziggybitsxx

Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
You know.. You go through some rough times with your parents.. I mean they say that they know what is "good" for you and whats "not", but really you are going to have to trust with them.. I go through a lot of rough times with my parents... A fight onetime lated for a year, but in the end... It should always end-up positive, and you should learn from it , for the near future
xxziggybitsxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 15:07   Link #70
RavenChild
エリック

Send a message via AIM to RavenChild Send a message via MSN to RavenChild
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
n/o but i think they did it for a reason. like to protect THEIR image.

what's unrully about my hair? they had no reason to cut it. they are probally mad becasue i have more hair than they do combined.

on the subject of disapline, children need to be disaplined but with a paddle that has mine and my brothers names on opposite sides, that's a bit far. they seem to like using it.
Old 2004-03-01, 17:52   Link #71
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
damn man I always think thats a joke when I hear parents say I will wash your mouth out with soup I didn't think any would actually do it. Man thats dangerous to a childs health. That is child abuse.
Quote:
That happened to me... i remember why i got my mouth washed out (called my mom a bitch... didnt know what it was exacly at the time)

ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 01:51   Link #72
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
damn man I always think thats a joke when I hear parents say I will wash your mouth out with soup I didn't think any would actually do it. Man thats dangerous to a childs health. That is child abuse.
wtf? it says non toxic on the bar of soap.

how do you know what soap i use?
Old 2004-03-02, 01:53   Link #73
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:

Hmm... I remember going to a hotel once and seeing those fancy soaps in bottles that they have in the bathrooms, you know what I mean? Anyway, I thought that they were actually mouthwash and... HEY! Why the heck am I telling YOU guys this?
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 02:23   Link #74
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
quite man, everyone should get married if not for religious purposes, they should be married of moral and health reasons. You ask why health well the less partners the less risk of catching a std.

That is the biggest load of bullshit i have heard all week.
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 02:31   Link #75
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
That is the biggest load of bullshit i have heard all week.
you obviously havent read richman's posts.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...0&page=5&pp=20

Quote:
he is right though. you could be abstinant.

Last edited by hobobaggins; 2004-03-02 at 11:31.
Old 2004-03-02, 03:21   Link #76
Go-lytely

Richman was only telling the truth. Preach on Brotha!!
Go-lytely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 04:00   Link #77
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
Kids kids kids..
Scrumhalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 11:32   Link #78
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-lytely
Richman was only telling the truth. Preach on Brotha!!
- -

i am going to assume thats troll and not respond to that.

my parents dont suck. anyone else?
Old 2004-03-02, 22:53   Link #79
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
- -

i am going to assume thats troll and not respond to that.

my parents dont suck. anyone else?
i wouldn't say they suck also ... annoying most of the time ... but that applies to most old people i think. My parents are aight.

but then again my parents usually let me do whatever i want, as long as i don't get hurt in the process.

ff your situation might be different however ... because i know an indian guy ... whos parents suck ... a lot ... his house is like gestapo headqaurters
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 23:58   Link #80
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
i wouldn't say they suck also ... annoying most of the time ... but that applies to most old people i think. My parents are aight.

but then again my parents usually let me do whatever i want, as long as i don't get hurt in the process.

ff your situation might be different however ... because i know an indian guy ... whos parents suck ... a lot ... his house is like gestapo headqaurters
different parents suck for different reasons. some are good. i think mine fall into the good category, even though i sometimes i dont agree with them.

Tags
parents