AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-07-28, 04:38   Link #44921
HasuMasu
*Artist

I've thought up at least three that I would actually put in a fic, inspired by Gundam mostly.
Old 2013-07-28, 04:41   Link #44922
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
I've thought up at least three that I would actually put in a fic, inspired by Gundam mostly.
Me, I dont know what to do...so I`ll standby for now.. I already have an idea for that, hunting down PHANTOM TASK!

EDIT: Oh yeah one more to thing to add, this one is an IS crossover Naruto
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 05:04   Link #44923
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
Me, I dont know what to do...so I`ll standby for now.. I already have an idea for that, hunting down PHANTOM TASK!

EDIT: Oh yeah one more to thing to add, this one is an IS crossover Naruto
Just post it on! Never a Naruto fan, though.
Also, how much "flexible" (the border of imagination) does IS could be?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 05:12   Link #44924
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

What the hell, looks like being deployed in a remote area had me missing all the cool stuff.

Gonna be watching Pacific Rim in the rural setting, hope that works out well. Because damn it Saint, I wanted a BETA vs Kaiju crossover with human IS in the middle!
Old 2013-07-28, 05:35   Link #44925
DarkJak2050

Alright, I might as well get this out of my system.

Spoiler for Tech Idea:

I'm thinking of giving this exclusively to Brian "Ratchet" Mclurg's Silverback.

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2013-07-28 at 05:49.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 05:39   Link #44926
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

...you're going to have to design the Resuscitator/Vitalizer in such a way that it's physically impossible for use on yourself. Possibly arm-mounted and that you have to apply it to a particular system on the back of the other unit.

It's not that odd. Buddy-Store fuel Tanks on combat aircraft (EG refuelling tanks that a Super Hornet can use to refuel other Super Hornets) cna be used to refuel other fighters, but you yourself can't use the fuel in them.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 05:43   Link #44927
DarkJak2050

When the Silverback's energy shield breaks, the Silverback is downed.

This is caused by the Silverback Spark shutting down mostly all of it's functions (including the Resuscitator/Vitalizer) so the Spark can concentrate on restoring the energy shield.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 07:47   Link #44928
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Just post it on! Never a Naruto fan, though.
Also, how much "flexible" (the border of imagination) does IS could be?
I cant post it yet in DA and ff.net , my focus right now is on Naruto fanfic and college(Very important path. Oh wait K-12 is the current system in Philippines, just take college seriously).

Almost anything! Nothing is impossible for that as long as you understand how that thing works( You have to be good in finding the weight, equilibrium/ Some specs for Mecha).

You see, there`s a 'whip-lance' weapon in IS. A lance that has whip mode that can be seen in S2(oops spoiler ).
Old 2013-07-28, 08:13   Link #44929
demino_hellsin
That one guy

actually she uses nanomachines to control clumps of water and shape it to her will.

IS classification has been very vague in terms of canon. But this thread canon has some consensus, most likely different to the systems of more veteran members like ethernal rain, wavehawk, the saints, Meister and tyranid.

The IS is composed of two parts, the core and the frame. The core is the IS in its essence, the one that cannot be replicated with only 467 copies within the world left behind by Tabane. The frames are basically hunks of metal that are created as housing for the core.

It is hypothesized by myself and zero that IS continuously collect combat data as their usage prolongs. This combat data nudges the AI to make continuous minor adjustments to increase the performance of the IS in general. However it comes to a point when the IS frame can no longer support the growth demanded by the core which eventually leads to a "shift".

Maintenance for IS do not exist. However IS do make use of a growth tree. This shows which path an IS takes for its next shift or the progress of how it is evolving. The only maintenance performed in this case is trimming the fat, or unnecessary growth data to guide the IS in the desired growth path.

IS in general are divided into generations due to features or the purpose of which they are built:

1st gen: completion of IS

2nd gen: perfection of equalizer system and general utility

3rd generation: Makes use of integrated weaponry which has a special term I can't remember

4th generation: are IS that make use of fold-out armor or transformation capabilities.

Personal IS are IS which have released limiters on their evolving ability. It is their greatest advantage against non-personal IS especially in long term. This can explain why Maya can beat Cecilia and LingYin despite the personal ISes claiming far superior capability which is totally false and its added on that Maya is skilled.

If I missed anything, just holler.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 08:31   Link #44930
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
I cant post it yet in DA and ff.net , my focus right now is on Naruto fanfic and college(Very important path. Oh wait K-12 is the current system in Philippines, just take college seriously).

Almost anything! Nothing is impossible for that as long as you understand how that thing works( You have to be good in finding the weight, equilibrium/ Some specs for Mecha).

You see, there`s a 'whip-lance' weapon in IS. A lance that has whip mode that can be seen in S2(oops spoiler ).
No, no, I mean what kind of Crossover would be fitted to IS? There are some like Hellsing which is hard doing a Xover due to it nature.
Also, if Tanenashi's could control Water at nano level, does that mean she could also do it with all kinds of liquid?
Just imagine Ichika having the power to control light (beam spam, like a Shambloo) with these nano machine... A true White Knight of Light!
Old 2013-07-28, 08:33   Link #44931
demino_hellsin
That one guy

you don't really give it much thought. It just hits you. lik fourze did for me.
Old 2013-07-28, 08:49   Link #44932
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
No, no, I mean what kind of Crossover would be fitted to IS? There are some like Hellsing which is hard doing a Xover due to it nature.
Also, if Tanenashi's could control Water at nano level, does that mean she could also do it with all kinds of liquid?
Just imagine Ichika having the power to control light (beam spam, like a Shambloo) with these nano machine... A true White Knight of Light!

I dont know any good crossover for IS unless you`re into kicking some terrorist organization`s ass ? I say Call of Duty. Two terrorist organizations team up together, hell that would take a lot of fight

As for anime crossover, I say Naruto. Set it in IS time and no chakra. I`ll be disappointed if the pairing of that is one of my hated pairings.(I mean I`m a shipper). That`s all I can say because I`ll be using that set up.

Her IS has that ability, she can only control water(Please correct me if I`m wrong).
Old 2013-07-28, 09:19   Link #44933
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Actually, I am thinking about a C&C crossover. The Western (Natasha, Charlotte, Laura, Cecilia) dragging on a war with Communist Block (Rin, Tanenashi), while Phantom Tasks pulling the string. Empire of Japan (Houki, Kanzashiki, Ichika) stand neutral but was suddenly tossed into the fight because of an accident (which involve Tabane. I am making Kuu-chan as Yuriko Omega). So what do you guys think of it?
Old 2013-07-28, 09:51   Link #44934
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Not really into C&C. So not sure where you're going with this. The factions sound about right.
Old 2013-07-28, 10:12   Link #44935
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Actually, I am thinking about a C&C crossover. The Western (Natasha, Charlotte, Laura, Cecilia) dragging on a war with Communist Block (Rin, Tanenashi), while Phantom Tasks pulling the string. Empire of Japan (Houki, Kanzashiki, Ichika) stand neutral but was suddenly tossed into the fight because of an accident (which involve Tabane. I am making Kuu-chan as Yuriko Omega). So what do you guys think of it?
Yes, that would be great. I can see World War 3 in that
Old 2013-07-28, 12:27   Link #44936
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Yes, that would be great. I can see World War 3 in that
I always liked the Tiberian saga better.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 12:49   Link #44937
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

@blitz

The Tiberian saga is by far the best (even if EA ruined it with C&C 4), however I don't think IS could fit in the world (you know how FUBAR'd is the world in Tiberian Twilight). On the other hand Red Alert gives a good setting since there's not the whole "asteroid from outher space that obliterates half of earth".
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 12:54   Link #44938
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
@blitz

The Tiberian saga is by far the best (even if EA ruined it with C&C 4), however I don't think IS could fit in the world (you know how FUBAR'd is the world in Tiberian Twilight). On the other hand Red Alert gives a good setting since there's not the whole "asteroid from outher space that obliterates half of earth".
sure it would. It would mean that IS is a weapon that could be derived to battle the Scrin or that Tabane was the first one to discover the Tacitus and creating ISes with said tech, which is why they are so "advanced" compared to modern human tech.

Tiberian Twilight DID NOT EXIST! There is no CnC4.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 17:21   Link #44939
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Always like Red Alert than Tiberium Saga. Sure, the who GDC and Nod is cool, but I prefer a more realistic setting of RA.
The I.S, it could be a devaritive of Archer Maiden, Rocket Angel and Shinobi. 467 cores was produced, but then they were stolen in "White Night", where a Russian spy (Chrono technology. This world is a mix of Einstein-alive, Yuri still free and Japan is an Empire) stole them, then the bombing of Tokyo (of course, Chifuyu stopped it). Enraged, Japan transfer the technology and the remaining cores to the West, then personally joined the war.
So what do you guys think of it?
Old 2013-07-28, 17:23   Link #44940
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Always like Red Alert than Tiberium Saga. Sure, the whole GDC and Nod is cool, but I prefer a more realistic setting of RA.
The I.S, it could be a devaritive of Archer Maiden, Rocket Angel and Shinobi. 467 cores was produced, but then they were stolen in the event of "White Night": a Russian spy (Psychic power. This world is a mix of Einstein-alive, Yuri is still free and Japan became an Empire) stole them, then the bombing of Tokyo (of course, Chifuyu stopped it) under the shell of protecting China. Enraged, Japan transfer the technology and the remaining cores to the West, then personally joined the war.
So what do you guys think of it?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest