AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-19, 07:40   Link #781
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What Saruhiko did to them....well it's ambiguous but if they live, you should see them again.

On that note, what if Saruhiko turns out to be the real last boss....the guy waiting to make a power grab all along
Doubt they'll do that. Saruhiko has issues, yes, but if he were really the final boss, GoRA won't reveal his relationship and insecurities with Yata so early (remember the relationship chart?).
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 07:43   Link #782
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Doubt they'll do that. Saruhiko has issues, yes, but if he were really the final boss, GoRA won't reveal his relationship and insecurities with Yata so early (remember the relationship chart?).
True...but on the other hand I would not be too annoyed if instead of a big reveal we get a "yeah I'm going to kill you all and it's been clear from the start so I'm now here to make good my word" deal
Old 2012-10-19, 08:12   Link #783
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
True...but on the other hand I would not be too annoyed if instead of a big reveal we get a "yeah I'm going to kill you all and it's been clear from the start so I'm now here to make good my word" deal
I'm kinda rooting for the Weisman+Catlady = Shiro and Neko's parents theory though. It'll make for a great Luke, I am your Father moment.
Old 2012-10-19, 08:46   Link #784
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

^Maybe the cat lady was giving a prophecy reading to Weissman regarding Shiro. Kuro did say that the Colorless Clan had prophesy as their talent. So you have Anna and cat lady who are the prophets of the story.
Old 2012-10-19, 10:00   Link #785
ookamigirl

Suoh the rebel.
Munakata the knight of justice.
Such cliche roles.
Looks like the situation regarding Suoh is quite serious.
This episode kinda widened the picture/story.
So there are 7 kings and different clans.
Shiro & Kuroh, they'll probably become really close ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 10:05   Link #786
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Ooo, this got a lot more interesting for me. I really enjoy anime that has more than one enemy/threat. There's all these different clans that really open up opportunities to create tense and exciting situations or action scenes etc.

I just hope they make something out of this that will entertain us
Old 2012-10-19, 10:07   Link #787
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Wait, how does this work? Weissman bestows powers upon the Kings, who in turn bestow powers to their underlings? I'm confused about all this.

The past two episode have totally changed my views of Kuro. He's so funny and... moe. He made me laugh so much with his recording device.
Old 2012-10-19, 11:43   Link #788
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
LOL I saw this on tumblr

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
You wouldn't happen to have a link to the original post? I want to reblog it.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 16:22   Link #789
Dop
Mmmm....

I'm still undecided on this show, episode 3 was an improvement, but it's just not grabbed me. The animation is good and I like the style, but it leaves me cold so far. Still, I'll give it another episode at least.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 18:53   Link #790
Insane
Banned

Each Kings has their own colors? What is this? Accel World?
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 19:04   Link #791
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
Suoh the rebel.
Munakata the knight of justice.
Such cliche roles.
Looks like the situation regarding Suoh is quite serious.
This episode kinda widened the picture/story.
So there are 7 kings and different clans.
Shiro & Kuroh, they'll probably become really close ^^
I doubt Munakata is a real knight of justice. This episode pretty much cements it. He's a Well Intentioned Extremist at the best, playing with the country on the palm of his hand. Accepting Seri's cold and inhumane suggestions. Currently, IMO, SCEPTER4 seems more cold and menacing to me than Homura is. Homura bonds together and seems like a typical gang who doesn't hurt people unless they hurt them (Yashiro as the exception, but I'm sure that'll be explained). Seri, however, was just so cold, and Saruhiko freaking killed four Homuras without batting an eyelid, while chiding "It's no fun."
Old 2012-10-19, 19:05   Link #792
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Each Kings has their own colors? What is this? Accel World?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that when they were naming colored kings.
Old 2012-10-19, 19:17   Link #793
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I agree with Kirroha's reaction to ookamigirl's post. I don't think we can easily play their roles straight. SCEPTER4 appears to be Lawful Neutral, upholding the law in humane and inhumane methods alike, although they border on Lawful Evil with the "infringement of human rights" part.

Suoh Mikoto is also not that much of a rebel as Yata is. In fact, Suoh appears to be cooperative with SCEPTER4's commands, although it might be due to a hidden agenda. Regardless, it's like Yata brings out the "rebel" side of HOMRA, while Suoh brings out the "brotherhood" side.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 19:33   Link #794
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Mikoto always felt somewhat listless to me. Either that is his persoanlity, or perhaps a side effect that his Weissman Standard Score is getting too high? Combine with Homra's everyday lie in manga. I'd say they are a pretty peaceful group unless you do them harm first.

And I wonder, if Munakata already had that much infleunce, just how powerful is the gold king politically? Wouldn't surprise me if he already monopolize the country's economy.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 20:40   Link #795
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

I suspect that Izumo is selling Homura out, somehow. S: I mean, the Homuras went to the abandoned warehouse because Izumo told them to. And then, Fushimi Saruhiko by chance appeared at the same place after receiving a mysterious call from somebody. If the caller was Izumo, it'll make sense.
Old 2012-10-19, 20:45   Link #796
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I'm probaly off base and will be proven wrong later, but I"m getting the feeling that perhaps the Blue Group are the real baddies...especially that one who offed the Red Group in the warehouse.

Finally some explanation on whatever the fuck is seriously going on, thanks to Kuro. However, congrats K, you've offically become my latest edition to my Season Pass club but only because I'm liking Not Shizuo(Kusanagi)...

And Kuro has officially warmed my way into my fangirl heart with this episode. He is adorable....

Though I get the feeling that since this Urobachi, Urobachi's probaly gonna troll people like Tite Kubo on a bender...

So next week we get to see Kuro's backstory and Catgirl's at Italia's school? Of course she is.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 20:46   Link #797
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

No, this isn't Urobochi.
Old 2012-10-19, 20:54   Link #798
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
No, this isn't Urobochi.
Maybe I got the name wrong.

If Izumo's the one who called Evil Glasses in, then Izumo's a better troll than I thought.

Probaly me but Kuro's master sounded like that actor who did Aizen in Bleach...
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 20:58   Link #799
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Maybe I got the name wrong.

If Izumo's the one who called Evil Glasses in, then Izumo's a better troll than I thought.

Probaly me but Kuro's master sounded like that actor who did Aizen in Bleach...
Haha I'm rooting for Troll!Izumo. Anyway, since Anna called Izumo a liar, I wonder what's Mikoto's real reason for giving himself up... And I hope we get to see more Saruhiko next week. His obsession with "him" (most probably Yata) seems to harbour quite a past... I mean, did you just see that face when he said "So he's not here, huh..."? It looks as if he's given up on life.

Ah yep Ichigen has the same VA as Aizen.
Old 2012-10-19, 21:13   Link #800
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Shou Hayami always gets the roles of charismatic speakers, doesn't he? Aside from Aizen, he has voiced Leviathan (Gosick), Snake of the Festival (Shakugan no Shana Final), and Motonobu Matsudaira (Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon).
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural