Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-05, 21:27   Link #8181
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
The recent Air of the epi made me assume she was stupid. =.=;

Dark Nunnally isn't gonna happen unless Lelouch Dies/She gains Geass. Everybody stop assuming she's gonna pull a major plot reversal - It's Lelouch of the Rebellion. Not Nunnally of the Scheming, she's an idiot through and through.

Honestly, she can recognize C.C.'s presence and steps, yet when Zero walked into the room in S1 she didn't realize it?

She's Stupid. In her Manga and even more so in Lelouch's story.

Old 2008-05-05, 22:01   Link #8182
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
We called Suzaku an idiot for not being able to figure out that Lelouch was Zero when in fact he had suspected/knew but simply refused to believe it because he was his friend.

So why can't it carry over for Nunnally who refuses to believe that her brother would steep so low for such actions?
Old 2008-05-05, 22:33   Link #8183
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, at least, she knows what the emperor said after that (about those who are weak blablabla [...]) And she's supporting them? Can't understand...

So she's just stupid?
No she is not stupid.

Just because your beloved-sweet brother sound like a unknown terrorist isn't enough to prove that he is a terrorist. .....
Old 2008-05-05, 22:57   Link #8184
flarezard

It's too fast to say "Nunnally is stupid" while we don't even know what her reason is.

Even if she's really stupid, I still love her because her "MOE" makes me blind, HA HA HA

Old 2008-05-05, 23:04   Link #8185
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
No she is not stupid.

Just because your beloved-sweet brother sound like a unknown terrorist isn't enough to prove that he is a terrorist. .....
seriously though, either Suzaku's playing her for a fool or she's playing Suzaku for a fool. >_>
Old 2008-05-05, 23:45   Link #8186
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
Honestly, she can recognize C.C.'s presence and steps, yet when Zero walked into the room in S1 she didn't realize it?

She's Stupid. In her Manga and even more so in Lelouch's story.
I think the stupidity belongs to the writers. Honestly, she recognises Euphie's voice despite not seeing her for 10 years, and Euphie has grown so her voice has changed a bit, and you don't normally remember stuff from when you were 5 clearly. But she can't recognise the voice of the person she cares about most and spent everyday with and even knows his footsteps and can tell when he is in the next room. Not to mention all the other stuff, like hearing Mao's conversation and calling Lelouch about Euphie.
Old 2008-05-06, 00:00   Link #8187
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

@strech I agree with alot of that. it defies all logic that nunally isn't aware of the fact that Zero is Lelouch especially considering she can recongnize a cat having a injured leg with sound alone.(could have worded that better.)
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
Old 2008-05-06, 00:04   Link #8188
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
seriously though, either Suzaku's playing her for a fool or she's playing Suzaku for a fool. >_>
Who knows, you might have just came up with something there. XD
Old 2008-05-06, 00:04   Link #8189
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Who's to say she doesn't know Zero = Lelouch? Though not specifically to Code Geass, I've seen cases in the past where magazine spoilers have been intentionally wrong to throw people off in their speculation.
Old 2008-05-06, 00:04   Link #8190
nines
I much prefer the 2d

ehhh i think on some level she knows hes zero from what i saw in her reactions when zero appeared on the t.v she didn't seem afraid at all even when lulu wasn't their so theirs alot of curveballs the writers are throwing
Old 2008-05-06, 00:11   Link #8191
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Who's to say she doesn't know Zero = Lelouch? Though not specifically to Code Geass, I've seen cases in the past where magazine spoilers have been intentionally wrong to throw people off in their speculation.
If she did know such a fact, she wouldn't have been so eager in the phone call at all...which was handed by Suzaku.

Even her mind can logically think that Suzaku must have done something to get his title, Zero's gone for a year and Lelouch isn't with her, plus if she did know that Lelouch was changing the world for her, she wouldn't have agreed to become in such a dangerous position.

Her name in magazines state she's back in the royal family. Manga and Game only mention that she would snap if Lulu died, and that she daydreams about riding a mech one day. Her mind may have the possibility of being Evil but with lelouch around she's still her sweet naive self.

Plus...I recall the CD Case Cover for her involved everybody being all happy and cheerful =.=;

Evil Nana is Non-existant in this series.

Old 2008-05-06, 00:49   Link #8192
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
So I'm not the only one to make that connection. Hopefully Nunnally won't be as, um, passive as Marina was.

Initially I thought so too. After reading her profile, she had given me the feeling of 'she is similar to Shirin'. . She obviously can't put up with Nunnally like Sayoko can.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-05-06, 02:23   Link #8193
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
She's Stupid. In her Manga
What does she do in her manga?
Old 2008-05-06, 02:54   Link #8194
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Extended preview

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3210449
Old 2008-05-06, 03:48   Link #8195
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

youtube link please?
Old 2008-05-06, 03:49   Link #8196
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
yosh thank you!

as for Nunnally, I'm also gettign the vibes that she is stupid when it comes to not recognising her brother as Zero -_-; but I really hope that she is planning something...
heck maybe she knows but is now becoming gouvernor so that her brother can stop fighting =x

edit: last scene in the preview Nunnally is quite sad =X
Old 2008-05-06, 03:55   Link #8197
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
This'll be a problem for the ranks of the Kuro No Kishidan.

I mean, Kallen and CC may find a way since they know Lelouch. But what about the others? Since their targets are Britannian military forces and the government, I'm not sure if they would go through and get Nunnally.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2008-05-06, 03:59   Link #8198
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
This'll be a problem for the ranks of the Kuro No Kishidan.

I mean, Kallen and CC may find a way since they know Lelouch. But what about the others? Since their targets are Britannian military forces and the government, I'm not sure if they would go through and get Nunnally.
They followed Lelouch in season 1 several times where the mission was to kidnap Cornelia. The Governor.
Old 2008-05-06, 04:24   Link #8199
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I only know of this thread as far as those spoilers go: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=364706
Thanks and thank you Kusaja too
I've already read those I was hoping there would be more info out there
Old 2008-05-06, 05:40   Link #8200
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Thanks and thank you Kusaja too
I've already read those I was hoping there would be more info out there
If I am not mistaken, there should be new magazine spoilers coming up within the next couple of days. Stay tuned
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers