AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-09, 23:49   Link #541
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Whoa...That picture ROCKS! I can stare at it all day. Renji is so hot XD I'm all for IchigoxRukiaxRenji love triangle now haha That's how things should be anyway.
Well renji can have rukia for all I care, but its all about orihime+ichigo.
Old 2007-10-10, 16:17   Link #542
IchiSenna999

omg how can u like orhime? i can understand tolerating her, but that's it. actually nvm i dont feel like debating about that. orihime's ok i guess, if she were more willing to stand up for herself/her interests.

but yea that's a really nice pic, and renjiXrukia is teh awesomeness
Old 2007-10-10, 17:38   Link #543
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

orhime is the shy/caring/open minded girl ... I dont know how you guys Hate her =\
Old 2007-10-10, 21:24   Link #544
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiSenna999 View Post
omg how can u like orhime? i can understand tolerating her, but that's it. actually nvm i dont feel like debating about that. orihime's ok i guess, if she were more willing to stand up for herself/her interests.

but yea that's a really nice pic, and renjiXrukia is teh awesomeness
My speech professor did want me to join the debate team...

I like orihime for the same reason I like senna, they are sweet. Orihime really loves ichigo so that one up on rukia. I mean rukia cares for him a lot, but never has she actually said or shown it like orihime has. Plus orihime is like one hundred million trillion kazillion times better looking and more sexy than old flat chest over there...

BTW if senna were a main character on bleach I would want ichi and her to be a couple. Even if she dose have a flat chest, she had beautiful eyes...
Old 2007-10-10, 23:17   Link #545
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
My speech professor did want me to join the debate team...

I like orihime for the same reason I like senna, they are sweet. Orihime really loves ichigo so that one up on rukia. I mean rukia cares for him a lot, but never has she actually said or shown it like orihime has. Plus orihime is like one hundred million trillion kazillion times better looking and more sexy than old flat chest over there...

BTW if senna were a main character on bleach I would want ichi and her to be a couple. Even if she dose have a flat chest, she had beautiful eyes...
Not to mention a nice pair of legs. She isn't too flat, just realistically proportioned.
Old 2007-10-11, 00:49   Link #546
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Not to mention a nice pair of legs. She isn't too flat, just realistically proportioned.
True true... to think of it seena was the most sexy realisticly... but that depends on where you live i live in L.A. so girls all over the place here look like orihimes but just blond...
Old 2007-10-11, 01:45   Link #547
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

All the females in my family have big boobs, and omgosh we're japanese / chinese - american. Just from my personal experiences, I don't find the stereotype for asians always being flat to be true.
Old 2007-10-11, 03:15   Link #548
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
All the females in my family have big boobs, and omgosh we're japanese / chinese - american. Just from my personal experiences, I don't find the stereotype for asians always being flat to be true.
Agreed. I live in Pakistan, and many girls here as big-boobed as anything you see on tv, if one adjusts a bit for shorter height. No one has breast enhancement surgeries though, maybe because we're a poor country. Ahem, getting back to Bleach, I dislike it (at least in anime/manga) when big boobs become the major character design feature, like for Orihime. It distracts from the overall package.

She's sweet enough that I don't mind though . I just hope she gets over her emo-depressed stage soon, and comes to terms with the fact that she's not a fighter. I hope Grimjaw is grateful that she saved his arm. His pride might demand that he pay her back any favour she asks for to clear his debt. Now, I wonder what a lonely girl all alone in Hueco Mundo might ask of Grimjaw

Last edited by Amirali; 2007-10-11 at 03:47.
Old 2007-10-11, 09:53   Link #549
Jarkeler

Quote:
Agreed. I live in Pakistan, and many girls here as big-boobed as anything you see on tv, if one adjusts a bit for shorter height. No one has breast enhancement surgeries though, maybe because we're a poor country. Ahem, getting back to Bleach, I dislike it (at least in anime/manga) when big boobs become the major character design feature, like for Orihime. It distracts from the overall package.

She's sweet enough that I don't mind though . I just hope she gets over her emo-depressed stage soon, and comes to terms with the fact that she's not a fighter. I hope Grimjaw is grateful that she saved his arm. His pride might demand that he pay her back any favour she asks for to clear his debt. Now, I wonder what a lonely girl all alone in Hueco Mundo might ask of Grimjaw

To help her escape?
Old 2007-10-11, 11:26   Link #550
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The height stereotype is right though... My older sister is 4'11" and my little sister is 5'3" (26 & 22 respectively)
Old 2007-10-11, 18:43   Link #551
IchiSenna999

Quote:
agreed. i HATE anime girls with overexaggerated breasts...so annoying, ridiculous, not to mention sometimes distracting =P

did any of you notice that senna's height seemed to have changed during the movie though?
Old 2007-10-11, 19:16   Link #552
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Long live anime babes! They are part of what makes anime great and better than stupid american animation who thinks of only little kids!!!!!!!
Old 2007-10-11, 19:35   Link #553
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

How can you guys not like this sweet face?

Last edited by MAQI; 2007-10-11 at 20:21.
Old 2007-10-11, 19:42   Link #554
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I like how they make her boobs smaller at one point then punch you in the face bigger 10 seconds after... it happens in every anime that has a girl with nice breast...
Old 2007-10-11, 20:09   Link #555
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
How can you guys not like this sweet face?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e138/maqi/Cryinginoe.jpg
sorry magi, but thats Rukia ep54 11:34
Old 2007-10-11, 20:18   Link #556
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
dude you are sooo right I feel like a dumb ass. I will take it off though but this is my acknowledgement that I am a certified idiot (sometimes)...
Old 2007-10-11, 20:24   Link #557
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
AHAHA it IS Rukia. Yeah, Rukia all the way. And I'd rather hear 'asians=karaoke' kind of stereotype than body proportions. It's just genes. I don't think it has anything to do with ethnicity.<3
Old 2007-10-11, 20:29   Link #558
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

I don't ever recall saying all asian women are all flat chested. If someone did say that, than yea they are wrong, but it was not me. I have lived in Japan and been to South Korea and all over southeast Asia. I know better than to make a broad statement like that.
Old 2007-10-14, 19:36   Link #559
ElementSun

I want to see a
Spoiler for Manga Couple Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-14, 21:16   Link #560
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Whoa...That picture ROCKS! I can stare at it all day. Renji is so hot XD I'm all for IchigoxRukiaxRenji love triangle now haha That's how things should be anyway.

From that pic,

Renji > Ichigo.
Closed Thread