AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-09, 20:16   Link #821
Enternal

So it was from Sankaku Complex. I don't really read that site but my friend does.

Ah yes after talking to him a bit more, he pretty much said that the lolicon lovers weren't very happy enough lol.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 21:05   Link #822
Xaturas

I sometimes read SanCom for some lolz, "articles" there and comments are so out of my view/league that its funny.
Especially all the ratings for shows, or rantings from the 2ch and Jap people about 3D women.
If I should build my view from SanCom of typical anime viewer in JPN, it would be someone who loves mahou-shoujo, loves loli, likes 2ch goddess, and hates all 3D womens cause they all are angry bitches ^^.
Old 2012-03-09, 22:11   Link #823
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

ahh... after watching episode 9, I feel peaceful.... so everyone in ojisan's class is helping him out with his assignment.... what a very peaceful world
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 00:30   Link #824
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
If I should build my view from SanCom of typical anime viewer in JPN, it would be someone who loves mahou-shoujo, loves loli, likes 2ch goddess, and hates all 3D womens cause they all are angry bitches ^^.
there seems to be a glaring contradiction there: seeing as though, 2ch goddesses = 3D ...
Old 2012-03-10, 02:57   Link #825
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
So it was from Sankaku Complex. I don't really read that site but my friend does.

Ah yes after talking to him a bit more, he pretty much said that the lolicon lovers weren't very happy enough lol.
Your friend should stop reading SK and its horrible stuffs. And Sora is outside the lolicon range anyway. So is Miu, given how she looks.
Old 2012-03-13, 11:08   Link #826
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Hey folks, fantastically late to the party. Thread sure got dormant fast, missing an ingredient eh? I wonder what that ingredient is...

And you, Thany, tried to poison me with some Hina, if it weren't for my undying love for Airi oh I mean MewMew, I would have capitulated
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Episode 9

This week of PapaTron we have lolitron raging at Nimura while at the same time wishing he was him and Dahak looking forward to next week's dose of Sora-tan
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Rather cute, I wonder who would Hina prefer as a mom between Raika and Kurumi
But the ep felt so weird! THE LACK OF HINA FELT SO....WRONG at some point I questioned whether I was actually watching a Papakiki episode, ah have I gotten so used to the Hina moe that I can't watch without it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
This week's wildlife-documentary will cover Galvatron's lovely (current ) wife: Takanashi Miu.

Atheletic:
Images
I think that's what conflicted me. On the one hand, I love Mewmew, but on the other hand, seeing this girl try so hard to get through such a tiring day was painful to me. Long commutes, school life, going out on a date with some bloke other than me...ah I can't take it any more! *mangatron runs...to Railgun landlady and buries his face into her bosom, sobbing his heart out*
Quote:
Sexy:
Images
wait, a Mewmew fashion show without swimsuits, lingerie and- *mangatron sustains multiple fan-shot wounds from Raika*

Sora ep is next, eh.... let me guess, it needs to have one scene of Yuuta walking in when she's changing/in the bathroom, it needs a scene where she slaps him, and it needs a scene where she goes tsuntsun then deredere because of him in order to become a real Sora ep *runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
so everyone in ojisan's class is helping him out with his assignment.... what a very peaceful world
Yeah, remember those concerns earlier in this thread concerning Yuuta's school life? Guess they answered that here
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 11:57   Link #827
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron
And you, Thany, tried to poison me with some Hina, if it weren't for my undying love for Airi oh I mean MewMew, I would have capitulated
It's my job to try and make you into your lolitron form

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitron
But the ep felt so weird! THE LACK OF HINA FELT SO....WRONG at some point I questioned whether I was actually watching a Papakiki episode, ah have I gotten so used to the Hina moe that I can't watch without it?
It's obvious it was a Miu-only episode, just like the next episode is a Sora-only episode. I guess they're keeping the best character's episode for last
Old 2012-03-13, 12:29   Link #828
Midonin
Last Engage

PapaKiki 10 - Me Or the Other Me?

It's been a while since Sora's been in the spotlight, so having an episode focus on her was pretty good. I do like the foils she was put up against - Raika and Kurumi. Especially since both she and Kurumi were having issues with jobs related to their voice, which ties into the greater theme about Sora being worried about her metaphorical voice being too much trouble. Good play of motifs.

One gets the feeling that Kurumi's speech about "not having a name, but will be a regular, might even disappear partway through the series" could refer to her as much as it could refer to her character. As for Raika, she continues to play the aunt role very well. She's not even blood related to the Takanashi sisters, but it feels like she already is. As a bit of a weird outcast, she blends in surprisingly easily. Also, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", in all of its weird Engrishness, is becoming as much of a motif as rabbits. A simple melody, simple lyrics, but it fits the show quite well.

Another fine week.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 13:27   Link #829
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

More Raika is always good. Glad Segawa was able to help Sora figure things out. Glad she decided to go back to singing. She even started to make good food. Atarashi was also up and down, but thanks to Sora she persevered.
Old 2012-03-13, 14:53   Link #830
Hyack

such cute anime haz almost ended.
Hyack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 14:56   Link #831
ookamigirl

Sora is having school problems.
Guess all that traveling to school and back has taken it's toll on the girls.
It's pretty hard on them.
Nice episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 15:54   Link #832
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Sora is trying really hard! I am very happy for her to manage to overcome these problems!
It is also amazing how Raika is really good at comforting people who are in need of help!!
I love this episode!
Old 2012-03-13, 18:19   Link #833
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wow. This episode is a lot much better than the last episode. Raika is almost perfect. If only she can give you a nice smile
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 20:09   Link #834
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Raika and Atarashi won the Sora episode

I wonder... except the Monogatari Series, this season I really wish that the side characters were mains (Airi being the only exception )
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 21:36   Link #835
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so sora ep this week

give so much to do for sora from school, choir, grade, cooking, etc indeed stress kick in.
so left the choir & bad cooking.
more oh no va lady got no work as well give her characters got "future endeavors" go drunk.
days later sora bit hmm so go laundry meet va lady.
some talk give like doing va works & etc.
sora on eggs then get call raika on cooking so sora go relax & etc.
then sora goes hmm but here come raika to help sora even asking give raika a hug.
now looking bit ok a bit then sora & yuuta some talk.
after all that sora is back so back in choir club & va lady got another role too due to sora talk & make good eggs cooking.

all is good now next ep hmm like something going to happen?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 02:33   Link #836
khryoleoz
Power of 9 SoShi-ist

Haha, I was reading Sora's score. They could've picked a better song for choir.
khryoleoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 03:08   Link #837
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

PSP game 2nd CM
Old 2012-03-14, 05:19   Link #838
Dahak86
Classics never age

Spoiler for ep10:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Thread sure got dormant fast, missing an ingredient eh? I wonder what that ingredient is...
I guess the thread simply reflects the current "flow" of the series. it's not like I'm disliking it or anything; but, I'd certainly prefer for things to spice up a bit...

something like this, maybe:
Quote:
Sora ep is next, eh.... let me guess, it needs to have one scene of Yuuta walking in when she's changing/in the bathroom, it needs a scene where she slaps him, and it needs a scene where she goes tsuntsun then deredere because of him in order to become a real Sora ep *runs*
cliched, yes. but still better than nothing.
Old 2012-03-14, 12:46   Link #839
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

This week on Mangatron's wife and her lovely sisters ......

(Modesty, Miu-chan!! You don't want to embarrass Galvatron in front of the guests, do you? )

Watching Sora-chan being forced quit to the world of song that she so dearly-loved just to hold her family together ALMOST made me want to write a fanfic where I ram an SUV into the mansion of the blood-sucking money-grubbing patriarchs who wanted to tear the sisters apart and re-enacts the Shotgun-M16-Combo-Police-Station-Massacre from The Terminator.

Sorry for that extreme reaction; Being forced to give up your hopes and dreams at the tender age of 14 to confirm to societal expectations is quite simply the single most soul-destroyingly traumatic thing that can happen to anyone: one that though few admit, many never really recover from.

But thankfully, a motherly savior comes to the rescue once more, and in a warm and reassuring embrace gave Sora-chan her faith and lets her hold onto her soul. I confess I wiped a tear or two of relief and joy when Sora-chan is able to sing once more.

Raika-oneechan: Every home should have one.
Cute, beautiful, kind, a great cook, AND can kick your behind in Street Fighter IV

And did is it me or are drunken and emotionally vulnerable girls like Kurumi-chan incredibly sexy and cute *Gets SMASHED in the face with a METAL-Fan by Raika-oneechan *

See you later!!

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2012-03-14 at 13:40.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 16:17   Link #840
Sumeragi
Banned

*Puts on yuri glasses*

I see, so at least three girls are after Sora-chan. Excellent.

*Takes off yuri glasses*
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novel adaptation, romantic comedy, shounen