AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-22, 16:43   Link #3021
Sekirei07

There are just tooooo many mysterious about Ann for us to go into much details. So many things that don't make sense until they happen in the story
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 17:17   Link #3022
Homura7

Ok, leave that for 25 chapters later. Let's talk about the Eden seed, the cause of Eve's current condition. That bastard of Arclight, not just his body, his seed too is unstable.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 17:45   Link #3023
Avvesione

If Arclight's Eden's Seed is unstable, do you think Riru's is as well? After all, she got her Eden cells through him. And because of Arclight, Eve is now unstable, too.

Wonder why there was a delayed effect between the PF Blast and the time they returned to the hospital (after St. Rose and Kana Village).
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 18:06   Link #3024
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
i doubt its Arclights cells that cause this, nothing says so. Even if so then its a realy odd delayed effect, she went all out in battles after her being captured in the tower, after that she healed everyone and also Cruz. Then comes the blast and if she got caught in the blast that might have caused it yet she was fairly ok when Cruz found her and its only after that they see her again her situation seems worse. Well prolly get a flashback about the cause.

So far we can only speculate but plz dont make fact out of asumptions .
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 19:54   Link #3025
Avvesione

Dragon read the chinese version already and one of the things he said was :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
...and the reason why Eve is like...that "situation" is because she got hit "directly" by Archlight Eden Seed attack,which I don't quite understand...
which is what I'm talking about.
Old 2010-01-23, 00:18   Link #3026
Sekirei07

All in all, does it really matter? We know she will be fine anyways. My wonder is if Gido is alive, he the one MIA that has a chance of being dead atm
Old 2010-01-23, 00:53   Link #3027
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
All in all, does it really matter? We know she will be fine anyways. My wonder is if Gido is alive, he the one MIA that has a chance of being dead atm
A person who went MIA is not gonna get killed unknownly...unless the author do so...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 01:35   Link #3028
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Gido cannot die... he's the only character who actually has plot armor (though usually it's comic relief). After all, not only did he survive the original blast (even if it was thanks to Eve), but he also survived that one time when he shouldn't been destroyed by Teruyama's fire blast (though that was comic relief)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 02:08   Link #3029
Avvesione

It's just a question of time before we see Gido again. But we'll see him and Teruyama when it's their time to reappear in the story.
Old 2010-01-23, 03:06   Link #3030
Dragonkid11
A random-man

....I forgot Uchida again!!!

Why I have the feeling that his time would come by 3 or 4 chapters...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 09:11   Link #3031
Homura7

More like 2 chapters, or who knows if the next. This arc is called Eve's story, and Gido plays an important role in that. Therefore, it's just a matter of time til he's back, and since characters have been coming back in groups of 2 (Eve & Disk) or 3 (Blade, Seto & Solva), expect the return of Teruyama too.

Hey, maybe the next Needless Zero volume III will tell what they were doing while Cruz was searching for them.
Old 2010-01-23, 09:29   Link #3032
Sekirei07

Maybe, reason I mainly wonder is we know that out of both Teruyama and Gido, Teruyama is def alive in Needless 2. But Gido's fate is unknown. So he could be dead in theory. If Eve's story is told by Ishiyama than Gido no longer has any more use. We already seen 90% of his back story anyways during the Simeon arc.
Old 2010-01-23, 09:53   Link #3033
Homura7

Probably. Ishiyama knows everything about Eve, so at this point it's more likely it will be him who tells her past.

Main problem with Gido is that he's no needless. Therefore, that terrible blast that probably killed most of the inhabitants that were there... Gido survived another big explosion in the past, but that one cannot even be compared with the amount of power Arclight unleashes in ch 50.

I can't help but fear the worst for Gido. Specially when it's Black Madam and not him who lives in the church, two years later in Needless 2.
Old 2010-01-23, 10:44   Link #3034
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just caught up with the anime and manga. Totally different from the anime. Man I can't think off what will happen next...

Eve though reminds me of the witch in the wizard of oz. Iam melting.... lol. j/k

Hope she won't die.
Old 2010-01-23, 10:52   Link #3035
Homura7

Welcome back, kenji, long time no see
Old 2010-01-23, 11:02   Link #3036
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Probably. Ishiyama knows everything about Eve, so at this point it's more likely it will be him who tells her past.

Main problem with Gido is that he's no needless. Therefore, that terrible blast that probably killed most of the inhabitants that were there... Gido survived another big explosion in the past, but that one cannot even be compared with the amount of power Arclight unleashes in ch 50.

I can't help but fear the worst for Gido. Specially when it's Black Madam and not him who lives in the church, two years later in Needless 2.
He is also much older physically than he was during the first blast.

Hmm, I wonder if Ishiyama is going to get the code for the data chip from Cruz. Ishiyama is involved in the Needless hunt and that data would be vital. Perhaps make a trade? Eve's cure for the information. Seems like a fair deal. Noticed peeps havent mentioned the possibility that Ishiyama and Saten might want that information for themselves.
Old 2010-01-23, 11:05   Link #3037
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Welcome back, kenji, long time no see
Hi! Posted a while back and I gotta say Needless Manga has a much better plot and I thought that Saten's powers comes from his giant arm bangles, but it actually holds back it's full potential. Amazing...
Old 2010-01-23, 11:13   Link #3038
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Hi! Posted a while back and I gotta say Needless Manga has a much better plot and I thought that Saten's powers comes from his giant arm bangles, but it actually holds back it's full potential. Amazing...
Well, that the original story is a million times better than the anime adaptation is nothing surprising.

As for Saten, it has been revealed the Fourth Wave is just an extension of his fragment. To put in short words, no one knows how and what the hell is his fragment called.

And the tattoo on his arm is the same thing Arclight revealed during the climax of his fight against Blade.

No one knows how many more secrets Saten hides, but one thing is certain. He has been holding back his true potential all this time.
Old 2010-01-23, 11:19   Link #3039
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

After downloading the raws and knowing the facts here. I guess if the anime would have a second season I guess they'll adjust the story to fit the manga plotline.

I won't be surprised if his powers exceed even Arclight's.
Old 2010-01-23, 11:26   Link #3040
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I won't be surprised if his powers exceed even Arclight's.
He probably would be if he had the Zero fragment, but he hasn't. That's the main reason he's experimenting with Cruz.

Riru too is stronger than him as shown in Needless Zero II volume.

Speculations point that Saten has the remains of The Second Christ that were missing. Under his left arm bandage he has revealed a tattoo of a shape similar to the one Arclight has on his chest.

But Saten wears another 3 bandages wraped around his right arm, neck and front head.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen