AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-07-25, 18:14   Link #41
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The Hokages are going down... Well, I don't understand much about how the Shinra Tensei works but I guess now they are nothing to Obito.

I wonder how much more time it will take Naruto to get that Kurama form again. Now he is in his beta Biju mode right?
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 18:41   Link #42
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmancushman View Post
If Sasuke and Naruto were to somehow combine (maybe Sasuke will get killed off and give Naruto his eyes; this is possible, Obito and Kakashi proved that), then they could become a more perfect version of the Sage, and thus a more powerful one. This is all speculation, so don't treat it like fact or anything.
saskuto? i think this is a given. naruto and sasuke just haven't put their earrings in yet
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 23:06   Link #43
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
saskuto? i think this is a given. naruto and sasuke just haven't put their earrings in yet
Alternatively...

Sasuke: "No, Naruto! I am NOT doing that stupid dance!"

Naruto: "Oh, come ON, Sasuke! Is a little 'dignity' over looking silly really worth the world?!"

Sasuke: "I'm an Uchiha; what do you think my answer to that will be?"
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 00:51   Link #44
itachi-san314

^haha! sadly, it actually sounds like a more worthwhile and mature reason than a boyhood crush or a boyhood rivalry...
Old 2013-07-27, 01:20   Link #45
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'm liking Obito more and more, but I wonder what the next step is in the Nature Transformation if Particle Style was solid, and Obito's new Particle Style is liquid.

Gas would be weird...but effective, reminds me of C4 Chakra.
Old 2013-07-27, 07:49   Link #46
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

They need to seal Obito fast. that;s the only way I can think of as of now
Old 2013-07-27, 09:35   Link #47
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Great just great, an OVERPOWERED BADASS guys. What`s next?

If you can`t handle stronger enemy, why not seal them alive? That`s the best solution
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 23:40   Link #48
Cookie-Monster

Can Yondaime give Naruto the other half of the kyubi chakra at any time? Or can he only do it when he "dies"/unsummoned?
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 09:19   Link #49
Monster0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Can Yondaime give Naruto the other half of the kyubi chakra at any time? Or can he only do it when he "dies"/unsummoned?
Good question,and i believe that he can.It all depends on the nature of the ninja seal he used.If the seal is similar to the one naruto has he should have no problem,he had to release/loosen it to become 9tails mode any way.Or at least that's how it was shown to work for Naruto,it could be different.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 10:26   Link #50
james0246

Quote:
I am somewhat expecting a Kyuubi powered Susano'o, so I guess that's somewhat close to Goten...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
I'm liking Obito more and more, but I wonder what the next step is in the Nature Transformation if Particle Style was solid, and Obito's new Particle Style is liquid.
I don't know what Obito has to do with anything. He's still the hapless fool he's always been, he just happens to have a better design and mucho grande powers now (adding a bunch of cool powers to a zero still means you only really have the cool powers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Minato will only give Naruto his "present" when it is most dramatically acceptable. .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 11:43   Link #51
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I don't know what Obito has to do with anything. He's still the hapless fool he's always been, he just happens to have a better design and mucho grande powers now (adding a bunch of cool powers to a zero still means you only really have the cool powers).
yea. obito was just never a character worthy of having such godlike power. it would be like chouji or shino getting it. it just doesn't fit the character

Quote:
Minato will only give Naruto his "present" when it is most dramatically acceptable. .
i still think he will end up giving it to sasuke. not necessarily by choice, but he may be in a position where he is being unsummoned and sasuke is the only 'good' person around to get the powerup
Old 2013-07-29, 11:50   Link #52
GDB

This whole thing is starting to feel like FMA's ending, to be perfectly honest.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 12:47   Link #53
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Lool I'm starting to think that with Magi.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 13:35   Link #54
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
i still think he will end up giving it to sasuke. not necessarily by choice, but he may be in a position where he is being unsummoned and sasuke is the only 'good' person around to get the powerup
i am think of something else, we saw naruto failed to execute a tailed beast bomb, which kinda gives the vibes that his power of nine tails in incomplete and then minato gives him the rest half and he is able to do a perfect tailed beast bomb then,

there would be no point adding it to sasuke, he already has got a lot in his arsenal
Old 2013-07-29, 14:48   Link #55
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
there would be no point adding it to sasuke, he already has got a lot in his arsenal
Actually there is, if Naruto becomes much stronger than he is that might get in the way of the plot. According to the current plot they should soon compete for the hokage title and for that they should be around the same level. The other issue is that if they become like the younger and older sons of the Sage then they should be around the same power, representing the Yin and Yang duality, which requires a balance between the two forces.

My personal opinion is that Naruto should aim higher than hokage level, so there shouldn't be any problem if he becomes stronger. My guess is that Yondaime's gift will let Naruto combine his kyuubi mode with his sage mode which will give him a massive power boost that is required to fight Tobito. As for Sasuke, i think that he and Naruto will cooperate to beat the bad guys, and Naruto's chakra will be able to activate Sasuke's rinnegan, so their combined force will be on the level of the Sage of 6 paths, as they represent the 2 sons of the sage. But if that happens then Sasuke will be weaker than Naruto at the end of the war. However that gives us a chance of another timeskip: Sasuke leaving for a training and powerup, and Naruto not accepting the hokage title because he wants to wait until Sasuke returns. Kishimoto already gave a rather strong hint that Naruto is the new Sage, or rather the savior that the Sage was talking about: the tailed beasts acknowledged him as such after he tried to save them. And someone with that role shouldn't be employed by one specific ninja village, he should be above villages.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 15:15   Link #56
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Is that a bad thing? (Do you mean the original or the "remake"?)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 15:18   Link #57
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Actually there is, if Naruto becomes much stronger than he is that might get in the way of the plot. According to the current plot they should soon compete for the hokage title and for that they should be around the same level. The other issue is that if they become like the younger and older sons of the Sage then they should be around the same power, representing the Yin and Yang duality, which requires a balance between the two forces.
if sasuke is given that other half of the kyuubi, it will make sasuke way too much powerful, let us not forget that apart from powers sasuke is also very smart and always have impressive tricks up his sleeve, he defeated itachi, danzo not just because of his powers but mainly because of his quick strategy and thinking. This is something that naruto lacks, naruto is way behind sasuke in these things.

and yes they are to compete for the hokage title so it's more the reason for naruto to have that power, because if sasuke gets the kyuubi power naruto will never be able to defeat him.

and there is also another way to look at it, Minato left the kyuubi to naruto believing in him that he can master it and be the savior, the Kyuubi in naruto is not just a tailed beast but also the belief of Minato in naruto, it would make more sense if the rest of the kyuubi half goes to naruto.

and personally i think there is no need to show yet another character in the kyuubi cloak, sasuke is best suited with susano and black flames.
Old 2013-07-29, 15:55   Link #58
b10nutz

Quote:
if sasuke is given that other half of the kyuubi, it will make sasuke way too much powerful, let us not forget that apart from powers sasuke is also very smart and always have impressive tricks up his sleeve, he defeated itachi, danzo not just because of his powers but mainly because of his quick strategy and thinking. This is something that naruto lacks, naruto is way behind sasuke in these things.
I agree with this, Sasuke unlike Naruto did not defeat most of his foes just by brute force, he always analysis the enemy abilities not just attacking straightforward, that alone is a big advantage over Naruto.

Anyway I also think that Naruto should change his dream to be more like the Sage of 6 Paths, as he is the only one right now that fully understands Biju's desires and feelings and maybe he should make others understand that they are not only weapons to be use and discard. Also if my memories serve me right Naruto promise to Nagato he will bring peace to the Shinobi World so Sage path will be more appropriate than Hokage. Sasuke may become a great Hokage if he puts all his hatred away and is accepted by the village.

Last edited by b10nutz; 2013-07-29 at 16:10.
b10nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 17:34   Link #59
itachi-san314

Quote:
i am think of something else, we saw naruto failed to execute a tailed beast bomb, which kinda gives the vibes that his power of nine tails in incomplete and then minato gives him the rest half and he is able to do a perfect tailed beast bomb then,

the point is that that is boring. naruto has the kyuubi already. so if he gets more kyuubi and more power that's very milk toast. if sasuke gets it, it's a twist on par with obito becoming the 10 tails jinchuuriki. just something very unexpected unlike naruto getting the full kyuubi which is way too obvious. but of course it could happen either way...

we've already been setup a few times lately for minato acknowledging sasuke. he's made a lot of mention of him so far and the yang portion of the kyuubi fits sasuke's personality more. plus it takes the kyuubi out of the race in terms of sasuke having a handicap when they fight. if naruto wins, nobody could say 'well he had the kyuubi' if they both have it

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Is that a bad thing? (Do you mean the original or the "remake"?)
brotherhood i'm sure. but i liked both series about equal so it's all good to me

Quote:
not any more. naruto has shown a lot of intuition and problem solving since gaining sage mode. he was the one to figure out obito's intention, not sasuke. granted sasuke is smarter, but it's not nearly as huge a gap as it once was

Quote:
and yes they are to compete for the hokage title so it's more the reason for naruto to have that power, because if sasuke gets the kyuubi power naruto will never be able to defeat him.
keep in mind that naruto has kurama's soul and thus kurama helps him which is a big difference. minato and sasuke don't/wouldn't have that power. also counting naruto out of anything is illogical if you've read the series.

Quote:
and there is also another way to look at it, Minato left the kyuubi to naruto believing in him that he can master it and be the savior, the Kyuubi in naruto is not just a tailed beast but also the belief of Minato in naruto, it would make more sense if the rest of the kyuubi half goes to naruto.
not necessarily. if he believes in naruto, then he must also believe in sasuke, since naruto does

Quote:
and personally i think there is no need to show yet another character in the kyuubi cloak, sasuke is best suited with susano and black flames.
well here we agree, but look at how many ninja have had mangekyou sharingan and rinnegan. kishi doesn't care about this type of repetition
Old 2013-07-29, 19:12   Link #60
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
the point is that that is boring. naruto has the kyuubi already. so if he gets more kyuubi and more power that's very milk toast. if sasuke gets it, it's a twist on par with obito becoming the 10 tails jinchuuriki. just something very unexpected unlike naruto getting the full kyuubi which is way too obvious. but of course it could happen either way...

we've already been setup a few times lately for minato acknowledging sasuke. he's made a lot of mention of him so far and the yang portion of the kyuubi fits sasuke's personality more. plus it takes the kyuubi out of the race in terms of sasuke having a handicap when they fight. if naruto wins, nobody could say 'well he had the kyuubi' if they both have it
sasuke already has the sharingan(eternal mangekyu sharingan at that) and he seems to have mastered it at great extent, why to add more power to him, and if naruto wins no one will say that it was because of the Kyuubi, because he fought the entire war with the Kyuubi's chakra, the Kyuubi is not a replacable weapon of naruto it is a part of naruto, just like sharingan is the part of sasuke.

it might be boring to naruto get more of Kyuubi but it would be even more boring to see final Naruto vs Sasuke showdown and what we get is Kyuubi power vs Kyuubi power

Quote:
not any more. naruto has shown a lot of intuition and problem solving since gaining sage mode. he was the one to figure out obito's intention, not sasuke. granted sasuke is smarter, but it's not nearly as huge a gap as it once was

keep in mind that naruto has kurama's soul and thus kurama helps him which is a big difference. minato and sasuke don't/wouldn't have that power. also counting naruto out of anything is illogical if you've read the series.
not saying he is as dumb when he was a kid, he has definately improved a lot, but so has sasuke, in all his battles sasuke has fought opponents who are more powerful than him, he also almost died more than once, but turned that around and won, through his cleverness and planning and i don't think we have seen naruto accomplish such a feat.

Quote:
not necessarily. if he believes in naruto, then he must also believe in sasuke, since naruto does
why would he give power to the guy who will be against his own son sometime later, wouldn't he give the power to his own son instead.

and i am starting to think that, naruto will be able to fully transform into Kyuubi(like bee does) only after he gains the other half, as long as hasn't achieved that stage he really hasn't gotten one with the Kyuubi

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion