AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2014-03-23, 19:31   Link #1
kco143

Fate/Zero action AMV

Only seven magi can summon seven heroic spirits to compete to obtain the power of the "Holy Grail." This video shows the most powerful heroes, along with their masters--and it captures some of the most epic moments. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM3H...ature=youtu.be

About this video: There's three main things I love about Fate/Zero: 1 - the badass characters. 2 - the action/animation. 3 - the intelligent combat tactics. In this video I start off by showing some of the magi summoning their heroes, and then the action quickly begins. The two main stars of this video are Saber and Lancer, because their fight was simply epic. And of course I had to add Archer and Berserker, since they so rudely interrupted Saber/Lancer's fight(lol.) I also had to show two of the masters, Kirei and Kiritsugu, since the tension between them was so intense. Before Kirei/Kiritsugu fought each other, they had never even met, yet they hated each other long before they got their duel.

This anime was full of so much epic-ness and so many thought-provoking moments. I hope you guys like the way I tried to capture the essence of Fate/Zero.

Last edited by kco143; 2014-03-24 at 17:13.
kco143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 17:14   Link #2
kco143

Edited first post to explain what this video is about and why I made it! =] Hope you guys will review it and tell me what you think.