AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-12, 16:32   Link #921
Zakoo

I just checked in case but yeah the kanji used are indeed destroyed ... Though that's quite biased, there's no reason for Arie to say that it was Fugil that did it and it's impossible for Kurulu or any girls to know whether it was really Lux that did it or not, they only base their thinking through "rumors". Also that can be quite trappy, destroying a drag ride doesn't inherantly means he killed the user.

Actually, we aren't even sure Lux told to whole true story to the Queen. Thus the sole two people that for sure knows the whole thing are Lux and Fugil, and even right know, (V4) it seems Lux is hiding some things so well ...
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 16:33   Link #922
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Where? It was stated that Fugil killed the royal families but I don't recall him killing the thousands soldiers, it was not even clear if Lux just disabling them or really killing them.

But it was stated twice that he "destroyed" them, where did you get this disabling thing?

Except if you know about his past with his father (and the rest of his "family") and the dialogues in volume 3, but okay.
Oops. You're right. Fugil did not kill those soldiers. But regarding Lux, just like you said, it wasn't clear if he disabled or killed the soldiers. From the fight with Velvet, he destroyed them by destroying their Drag-Ride so from that, I'm was thinking that was what he meant by destroying. He did not physically kill them but made them unable to battle.

My other points are still fine as is.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 16:37   Link #923
laon
Hantai

@Zakoo
I'm sure the queen will know if there are 1200 corpse or 1200 corpseless destroyed drag-ride whether Lux tell the true story or not.

@Enternal
Your other points will be very shaky when volume 3 is translated.

It's questionable as it is since we know that Lux was ostracized by most of his family beside Fugil, we just don't know how severe it was.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 16:56   Link #924
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
@Zakoo
I'm sure the queen will know if there are 1200 corpse or 1200 corpseless destroyed drag-ride whether Lux tell the true story or not.

@Enternal
Your other points will be very shaky when volume 3 is translated.

It's questionable as it is since we know that Lux was ostracized by most of his family beside Fugil, we just don't know how severe it was.
Fugil wasn't actually related.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 17:05   Link #925
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
Fugil wasn't actually related.
Um I know, I said beside, see?

Spoiler for vol 3 spoiler:
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 18:39   Link #926
bakato

Quote:
Huh? Where did you assume that from the translated one so far? loved one who?

Spoiler:

Also, he's the black hero remember? He got Bahamut from Fugil and used it to literally destroy the old empire, where is this "not trying to reform the empire" even come from?
Where did you get the grandfather?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 19:33   Link #927
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Where did you get the grandfather?
About this question, please no spoilers.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 19:39   Link #928
bakato

Looks like dualxblades is swamped in schoolwork so we're getting a batch release in two weeks.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 15:04   Link #929
Juggernaut

Why is the flat girl the best girl to some people?

general question.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 15:07   Link #930
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Why is the flat girl the best girl to some people?

general question.
She doesn't follow common harem tropes and has the ability to shut down the tsundere we see on the cover of volume 1. Also this image:
Spoiler for The image:

Note said tsundere in the last frame. This is an official light novel image.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 15:36   Link #931
Juggernaut

oh i see ty.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 16:22   Link #932
Zakoo

It's not a matter of being flat actually. It's her personality. Tsundere are nice archetype, but a pettanko who doesn't care about her body and is straight with her feeling is very very refreashing.

It's very rare for me to not but conflicted in a pairing but I simply find those two to be the best pair in the LN.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 16:26   Link #933
peinmaximus@

Guys,I'm an newbie in this story,then can you answer some of my questions about this story?
Here the questions:

1-Who are the girls in the covers of Vol 2,Vol 3 and Vol 4 of this story?
2-Who are the girls that currently are in Lux's harem?
3-How much powerful is really Lux?
4-Who is the most powerful girl in Lux's harem?
5-Lux's little sister also is an brocon?
6-Also,who is the main enemy of Lux in this story?
7-Lux's older brother is an evil man?
8-Can you tell to me an little about of what happened in each vol of this story until now?

Thank you for your time.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 16:48   Link #934
tsunade666

This is a manga thread right? Why are you guys talking and asking questions from the novel? Why not go to novel thread to ask those questions. Isn't there a novel thread for this?
Old 2014-10-13, 17:11   Link #935
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
This is a manga thread right? Why are you guys talking and asking questions from the novel? Why not go to novel thread to ask those questions. Isn't there a novel thread for this?
This is a manga and novels thread.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 18:19   Link #936
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
This is a manga and novels thread.
But if you look at the title of the thread.it only says manga and not the light novel part. If its a combination of both the it needs to be modified. Try to pm a mod for it.
Old 2014-10-13, 18:59   Link #937
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
Guys,I'm an newbie in this story,then can you answer some of my questions about this story?
Here the questions:

1-Who are the girls in the covers of Vol 2,Vol 3 and Vol 4 of this story?
2-Who are the girls that currently are in Lux's harem?
3-How much powerful is really Lux?
4-Who is the most powerful girl in Lux's harem?
5-Lux's little sister also is an brocon?
6-Also,who is the main enemy of Lux in this story?
7-Lux's older brother is an evil man?
8-Can you tell to me an little about of what happened in each vol of this story until now?

Thank you for your time.
1. Vol 2 and 4 girls are on the color illustrations of volume 1. They're Kurulucifer and Philphie. Volume 3 is the strongest of the students at the school, before Lux showed up. I'm not sure about now as I haven't read Vol 3.

2. I guess you could say all the girls that showed up on a Volume cover (Lisha, Kurulu, that strongest student, and Philphie). I'm not sure about anyone else, but those 4 appear to be the main ones.

3. Lux seems to reasonably be one of the strongest Drag Knights around, but that can easily change due to plot-induced-stupidity courtesy of the author. If we're going by those at the school, I believe when he actually goes all out, he's stronger than everyone except the blondie on Vol 3 cover. Like I said before, I don't know who's stronger between those two. Even when Lux doesn't go all out, his title of Weakest Undefeated isn't for show you know? It takes considerable skill to never be defeated, even if you never win in the process.

4. If we include the blondie (I should really check what her name is again) then probably her. If not, I'd say Philphie if the illustrations in V4 and some info in V2 is anything to go by.

5. I can't answer that as there's not enough info to prove or disprove that theory.

6. I want to say his brother, but I'm not sure. Let's just say the Abyss are as they can be generally considered everyone's enemy in the setting.

7. Not sure about evil, just more practical and manipulative maybe? Again not enough information.

8. No can do. Setsuna doesn't really like spoilers, so it's safer to just flip through the earlier pages in the forum. As for Volume 1 and 2, both are on Setsuna's blog with better quality images on Bahamut's baka-tsuki page.
Old 2014-10-13, 19:29   Link #938
peinmaximus@

Guy,only some more questions:
1-Please,can you give to me only some more informations about this girl called Philphie?
2-Lux already have kissed the blonde girl in the Vol 3?
3-How much powerful is Lux's little sister?
4-How Lux's mother died?
5-In this story,we have some evil organization,like the Khaos Brigade from High School DXD?
6-If Lux's older brother is an villain,then why he helped Lux to overthrow the past kingdom?
7-What the new royal family think of the new princess be in Lux's harem?
8-How much powerful are the Abyss?

Thank you for your time.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 19:46   Link #939
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
Guy,only some more questions:
1-Please,can you give to me only some more informations about this girl called Philphie?
2-Lux already have kissed the blonde girl in the Vol 3?
3-How much powerful is Lux's little sister?
4-How Lux's mother died?
5-In this story,we have some evil organization,like the Khaos Brigade from High School DXD?
6-If Lux's older brother is an villain,then why he helped Lux to overthrow the past kingdom?
7-What the new royal family think of the new princess be in Lux's harem?
8-How much powerful are the Abyss?

Thank you for your time.
1. She's a friend of Lux from before the empire fell. Any info past that is spoilers, and I really don't want to piss off Setsuna.

2. It looks like it might be possible if you go by Volume 3's illustrations, but I haven't read it yet so I don't know.

3. As far as I know, she doesn't fight due to an illness, so I don't think you can really call her powerful. Strong-willed and crafty to an extent, but probably not powerful.

4. That was an illness right? Anyway it was before the series began and the empire fell, so don't dwell on it too much.

5. Not enough info for that. Of course, if you compare DxD, no major organization was really shown until Volume 4 if you don't count some foreshadowing in Volume 3. Well, that's a different series but I guess you can see some major organization showing up sooner or later. This does seem like one of those series.

6. Mutual benefit? Even the 3 manga chapters that are released in English right now seem to say the same thing, so it's probably that.

7. Eh... I'm not sure on how to answer that question, so I'll let someone else do it.

8. What was the exact ratio again? I believe it was stated that the average Abyss needed roughly 2-3 Divine Drag Knights to defeat and that was roughly equivalent to some other number. Well, if the Divine Drag Knights are generals and everyone else is a common footsoldier, let's go with 3 generals as a standard. If I remember correctly, the exact number was mentioned in chapter 2 or 3 of Volume 1...
Old 2014-10-13, 21:19   Link #940
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
She doesn't follow common harem tropes and has the ability to shut down the tsundere we see on the cover of volume 1. Also this image:
Spoiler for The image:

Note said tsundere in the last frame. This is an official light novel image.
But... Lisha's not a tsundere? Or maybe kind of.

But yes, a tall pettanko is rather unique too and her troll behaviors are pretty fun to watch.

Actually, I like Lisha's kind of unique too in a sense. She's kind of tsundere but mostly on the dere, a mad scientist, and not violent. And she can actually cook. Usually I find the tsundere can't cook or something (well, Hinagiku can) and generally relies on the MC to cook.

Last edited by Enternal; 2014-10-13 at 22:18.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere