https://www.google.com/search?q=squa...w=1776&bih=861
yeah i see it rofl
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 15:06   Link #6822
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
sonds cool, let me know when you publish it. are you on ffn/ao3?

was that fic called dominating a vanadis? i run a community with the author, he said he wrote that with his head cannon in mind, his dirty head cannon lmao
OK, might be a while. I'm on FFN, but my folder is mostly full of old stuff I haven't published more of in a while- real life has been getting in my way lately.

As for the other fic, yeah, it was Dominating a Vanadis. Personally, I could see Sofy being a bit exhibitionistic, it's really more some of the things Tigre did that seemed a bit OOC.

Then again, its not like the novels ever go into the what any of the cast are like in the bedroom, and it's not like I don't have my own head canon, which in the case of Sasha and my OC, will be implied, but not shown as explicitly, at least not in the main fic- specifically Sasha being a bit shy about relationships, but very much interesting in trying "new things" one she breaks out of her shell.

As for my main fic, I'm on vacation right now, so shifting from hotel to hotel, but when I get back I may post my first draft- that said, the first chapter, which really details my OC's death on Earth and reincarnation in Zchted might be a bit rushed. Also, I don't know what level of blacksmithing technology Zchted is at, and my knowledge of gunsmithing is limited, based on Wikipedia. Still, will post it when I have some of the later chapters where it gets better and more detailed IMO- currently working on Ch 2, plus I have a bunch of random battle scenes (subjugation of the pirates that led to Sasha and Liza's disagreement, Battle of Olsina, Battle of Bydgauche- to which Legnica under my OC pledges support).

Also, my writing style is quite different from the LNs- for one, the main OC's point of view is in first person, though interludes of character POVs are in third person. Also, minor thing, but all Japanese honorifics are removed- given the Slavic-like culture of the Zchted, they seemed out of place. Admittedly, they were replaced with equally out of place English titles, i.e. "Lady Vanadis".
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 20:53   Link #6823
KnightShade

@grrdraxin, spartan 117
check out the moonlite knights united community on ffn. we need more madan fics in ourlives and the current ones need more support. once you guy publish your fics let me know so i can archive them.
Old 2015-07-26, 20:54   Link #6824
AbaddontheDevourer

Dominating a Vanadis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
OK, might be a while. I'm on FFN, but my folder is mostly full of old stuff I haven't published more of in a while- real life has been getting in my way lately.

As for the other fic, yeah, it was Dominating a Vanadis. Personally, I could see Sofy being a bit exhibitionistic, it's really more some of the things Tigre did that seemed a bit OOC.

Then again, its not like the novels ever go into the what any of the cast are like in the bedroom, and it's not like I don't have my own head canon, which in the case of Sasha and my OC, will be implied, but not shown as explicitly, at least not in the main fic- specifically Sasha being a bit shy about relationships, but very much interesting in trying "new things" one she breaks out of her shell.

As for my main fic, I'm on vacation right now, so shifting from hotel to hotel, but when I get back I may post my first draft- that said, the first chapter, which really details my OC's death on Earth and reincarnation in Zchted might be a bit rushed. Also, I don't know what level of blacksmithing technology Zchted is at, and my knowledge of gunsmithing is limited, based on Wikipedia. Still, will post it when I have some of the later chapters where it gets better and more detailed IMO- currently working on Ch 2, plus I have a bunch of random battle scenes (subjugation of the pirates that led to Sasha and Liza's disagreement, Battle of Olsina, Battle of Bydgauche- to which Legnica under my OC pledges support).

Also, my writing style is quite different from the LNs- for one, the main OC's point of view is in first person, though interludes of character POVs are in third person. Also, minor thing, but all Japanese honorifics are removed- given the Slavic-like culture of the Zchted, they seemed out of place. Admittedly, they were replaced with equally out of place English titles, i.e. "Lady Vanadis".
Author of Dominating a Vanadis here. First off thank you for reading my First Madan no Ou fic as well as my first attempt at a Lemon. Looking back at it I agree that I made Tigre OOC. Just a heads up as well that I have a new Madan no Ou fic in the works that should be posted soon. It's going to be called To Love a Vanadis and will be a lemon between Ellen and Tigre. It will not be dominating OOC Tigre like in my first fic. Hopefully I will manage to convey his more gentle side especially since at the time of this Ellen is injured. Canonically it will be before Dominating a Vanadis which will no longer be a one-shot and will take into account events from volume 11
AbaddontheDevourer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 22:51   Link #6825
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbaddontheDevourer View Post
Author of Dominating a Vanadis here. First off thank you for reading my First Madan no Ou fic as well as my first attempt at a Lemon. Looking back at it I agree that I made Tigre OOC. Just a heads up as well that I have a new Madan no Ou fic in the works that should be posted soon. It's going to be called To Love a Vanadis and will be a lemon between Ellen and Tigre. It will not be dominating OOC Tigre like in my first fic. Hopefully I will manage to convey his more gentle side especially since at the time of this Ellen is injured. Canonically it will be before Dominating a Vanadis which will no longer be a one-shot and will take into account events from volume 11
You're welcome. Also, I will be sure to read the story when it comes out. As for the Tigre x Ellen pairing, I tend to favor it, perhaps simply because their relationship is that much closer seeing as how long they've been together.

As for Dominating a Vanadis, I can't say for sure whether Tigre would refuse to be a bit rough with a lover if she wanted him to, but if he did, it would be because she asked him to- not something he'd naturally be likely to do, and if he did, he might be more unsure of what he was doing- i.e. pausing in the middle of it to ensure he didn't actually hurt her. Also, I suspect for your new fic, he might do the same, seeing as she is literally injured.

Sofy really wasn't too OOC in that, as I said, she might be a bit exhibitionistic, and whether she likes it rough can't really be ascertained for sure.

As for Elen though, in my own head canon, I can see her being somewhat dominant at times. That said, I should also see her sometimes letting her partner take control- perhaps with them almost sort of playfully "fighting for dominance". Obviously, this would not be likely to happen during you're scenario imagined- given that Elen is injured. Also, given what I've read on this thread about Volume 11, Elen might be open to sharing with Lim, and possibly even Tieta- which does add to the lemon possibilities.
Old 2015-07-26, 23:05   Link #6826
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
You're welcome. Also, I will be sure to read the story when it comes out. As for the Tigre x Ellen pairing, I tend to favor it, perhaps simply because their relationship is that much closer seeing as how long they've been together.

As for Dominating a Vanadis, I can't say for sure whether Tigre would refuse to be a bit rough with a lover if she wanted him to, but if he did, it would be because she asked him to- not something he'd naturally be likely to do, and if he did, he might be more unsure of what he was doing- i.e. pausing in the middle of it to ensure he didn't actually hurt her. Also, I suspect for your new fic, he might do the same, seeing as she is literally injured.

Sofy really wasn't too OOC in that, as I said, she might be a bit exhibitionistic, and whether she likes it rough can't really be ascertained for sure.

As for Elen though, in my own head canon, I can see her being somewhat dominant at times. That said, I should also see her sometimes letting her partner take control- perhaps with them almost sort of playfully "fighting for dominance". Obviously, this would not be likely to happen during you're scenario imagined- given that Elen is injured. Also, given what I've read on this thread about Volume 11, Elen might be open to sharing with Lim, and possibly even Tieta- which does add to the lemon possibilities.
well i know what my first madan smut fic will be lmao
Old 2015-07-27, 03:55   Link #6827
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
well i know what my first madan smut fic will be lmao
LOL, go ahead, take the idea. Only lemon I might be writing anytime soon is OC x Sasha in my fic. Though I might just skip to the aftermath and simply "strongly imply" what happened- depends how I feel about it at the time of writing.
Old 2015-07-28, 22:00   Link #6828
Dual Blades
Moonlight Editor

Location: In the North where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos
Oh man Madan smut fanfics...Idk how I feel about that same with when I saw Madan doujins online....

:/

Last edited by Dual Blades; 2015-07-30 at 00:03.
Dual Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-28, 22:15   Link #6829
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual Blades View Post
Oh man Madan smut fanfics...Idk how I feel about that same with when I saw Mada doujins online....

:/
You know you wanna read em XD
Old 2015-07-28, 22:18   Link #6830
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
You know you wanna read em XD
Only when its not oc then maybe

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-29, 17:45   Link #6831
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
If it wasn't OC, then it wouldn't be smut then, would it? Because even then, the characters would still be holding back due to their political circumstances and not do it, instead of going full OC and do it any way they like from one side of the country to the other without caring what others think of it.

So going a little OC for that is preferable.
Old 2015-07-29, 19:02   Link #6832
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
If it wasn't OC, then it wouldn't be smut then, would it? Because even then, the characters would still be holding back due to their political circumstances and not do it, instead of going full OC and do it any way they like from one side of the country to the other without caring what others think of it.

this guy gets it
Old 2015-07-29, 23:26   Link #6833
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post

Wait do you mean ooc(out of character) I was talking about oc (own character)

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 10:58   Link #6834
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
if thats the case your in luck
Old 2015-07-30, 15:17   Link #6835
Elberet
Wrath of Giltoniel

any more spoilers?
Old 2015-07-30, 18:50   Link #6836
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Ah yes, ooc is indeed what I meant. OCs would have to be less OC and more ME, MYSELF, and I, and done in such a way that it seems like the reader is the OC, not the author. The japanese have that scenario down pat.
Old 2015-07-30, 19:51   Link #6837
peinmaximus@

Guys,I not reading this LN already do some time,then please,can you tell to me who are all the girls that are in Tigre's harem in the most recent Volumes of the story?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 20:25   Link #6838
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
Guys,I not reading this LN already do some time,then please,can you tell to me who are all the girls that are in Tigre's harem in the most recent Volumes of the story?
The volumes are all translated, just read it...
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 09:08   Link #6839
ikramit

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
Spoiler:

They all be dead all of them only Tiger survives but he's lost an arm he's replaced it with an arm cannon and a cross bow and is still after revenge. The last 3 volumes have been on the same boat the story really needs to move on.
ikramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 09:13   Link #6840
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
The volumes are all translated, just read it...
All except the latest, that is... But that's soon to change.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)