AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-03, 20:30   Link #5021
amtro
Distro

Just watch season one of the anime. Honestly it covers the essentials and even the hints at future developments.
Old 2015-11-04, 08:59   Link #5022
LKK

I removed and edited several posts to eliminate the off-topic discussion of the state of the translation.

Remember everyone, meta-translation discussion -- i.e. discussions about the business of translation -- is off-topic in all light novel, manga, and web novel threads. You're supposed to be talking about the content of the light novel, not talking about the status of its translation.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 10:20   Link #5023
peinmaximus@

Guys,please,answer these 3 questions of mine.
Here the 3 questions:

Question 1-How much powerful you think that the other 8 gods(besides of Rapheline and Afreya) really are?
You think that they will fight against Basara in the future?

Question 2-To you guys(in your opinion),how could the ranking of Top 10 of the most powerful characters of this story(until the Volume 8)?

Question 3-You think that we could see a very powerful ancient female dragon(at the same level of Fafnir) joining in the harem in the future?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 10:22   Link #5024
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
He know that the feelings of them are genuine but its not like he (or even us)should overlook that most of the times that those things happened are because Maria plays some pranks to them, so at the end of the rode, it is a tease. Are you still on volume 3 or have your read volume 5 ?

IIRC, things start to develop around half of volume 4(regarding Mio).
No, I've only read Volume 3 so far. And even that, just up to 85% of Chapter 3.

Thanks for the info on Volume 4, by the way. It sort of puts me at ease.
Old 2015-11-04, 10:29   Link #5025
amtro
Distro

1. We don't know. Stop asking about the gods when all the gods we've seen so far are Afreya, Raphieline and Ornis.

2. In no particular order: Wilbert, Jin, Sapphire, Kyouichi, Leohart, Leohart's deadly sins (they're roughly equally strong, so they count as one), Riara, Basara, Lars, Garde, Mio and that there giant from the ruins.

3. Not a chance. Eww bestiality.
Old 2015-11-04, 11:01   Link #5026
RDNexus

peinmaximus@, don't you get tired of making the same questions?
If nobody answers it's either because nobody knows or even cares...
And, yes, it sure sucks...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 11:52   Link #5027
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
1. We don't know. Stop asking about the gods when all the gods we've seen so far are Afreya, Raphieline and Ornis.

2. In no particular order: Wilbert, Jin, Sapphire, Kyouichi, Leohart, Leohart's deadly sins (they're roughly equally strong, so they count as one), Riara, Basara, Lars, Garde, Mio and that there giant from the ruins.

3. Not a chance. Eww bestiality.
Umm sorry if I got this wrong because I haven't been following the story that much because I've been really busy with exams but did Ramsas/Wilbert get his power back from Mio?If he hasn't then how powerful is Ramsas/Wilbert without his original powers?
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 14:01   Link #5028
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He clearly means Wilbert while he was alive - remember that he's already dead. And Ramsas wasn't even mentioned there. Plus, don't forget he's Wilbert's older brother and also a member of the Moderate Faction of the Devils. He was noted to be someone who doesn't like Mio, remember?
Old 2015-11-04, 14:08   Link #5029
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
He clearly means Wilbert while he was alive - remember that he's already dead. And Ramsas wasn't even mentioned there. Plus, don't forget he's Wilbert's older brother and also a member of the Moderate Faction of the Devils. He was noted to be someone who doesn't like Mio, remember?
But Ramsas is Wilbert disguised... (if Im wrong correct me please)
Old 2015-11-04, 14:36   Link #5030
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
But Ramsas is Wilbert disguised... (if Im wrong correct me please)
Nothing to correct, Ramsas it is Wilbert and he just throw a big part of his power onto Mio.
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 18:49   Link #5031
DragonOsman
Dragon King

A spoiler, eh? Well, could you clarify? Up to Volume 3, it seems like Ramsas doesn't like Mio because he wanted the throne for himself and Wilbert, the younger brother, got it instead, but if Ramsas is really Wilbert in disguise, then he was just pretending to not like Mio while he secretly helped her out? Something like that?
Old 2015-11-04, 19:20   Link #5032
amtro
Distro

Yes, something like that. He funds the expansion of of Basara's house when Zest comes to live with them.
Old 2015-11-04, 19:52   Link #5033
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I already saw it in the Illustrations, but Zest really does come to live with them, huh? Interesting. Now I'm curious as to how she didn't die when Zolgear died, considering the fact that she's just a Demon Zolgear created. I want to read the story myself to find out, so please don't tell me.
Old 2015-11-04, 20:05   Link #5034
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
I already saw it in the Illustrations, but Zest really does come to live with them, huh? Interesting. Now I'm curious as to how she didn't die when Zolgear died, considering the fact that she's just a Demon Zolgear created. I want to read the story myself to find out, so please don't tell me.
You should watch the anime, it covers the main ideas of those parts(vol 3 - last 4 episodes of the first season, vol 4- first 3 episodes of the second season plus the ova)
Old 2015-11-04, 20:24   Link #5035
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't want to watch the anime, though. Not right now. I'll wait for the LN to be translated up to that point first. I'll think about watching the anime after that.
Old 2015-11-05, 13:16   Link #5036
peinmaximus@

Guys,about Raphieline,you think that she could the princess of the gods of the heaven Faction?
Think about this:
Why the other 8 gods could bother themselves with all the trouble of seal her soul and powers if they not thought that she and her children(Basara) were very dangerous?
They could simply have killed Raphieline as a punishment,but instead they went with all the trouble of seal her soul and powers.
I know that Jin and Sapphire also have a part in it(because they were extremely powerful fighters),but I think that the gods in truth were fearing most the idea that Basara could inherit the divine powers of Raphieline.
I think that Raphieline could be the princess of the Heaven(or something like this),where she was the daughter of the head of the Heaven Faction,and is because of this thet the other gods were fearing too much what Basara could become.
Another things is that second from what I understood of the summaries,Raphieline fought toe-a-toe with Jin and Sapphire,what shows her great powers.
And is because of this that I think that the Boss of the Heaven(who can be the grandpa of Basara) will be the main/final villain of this story(principally because he could be the boss of the gods,and I think that the boss of the gods is someone extremely powerful,right?).

What you think about this,guys?
You think that this is possible(that Raphieline is the princess of the Heaven)?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 16:09   Link #5037
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I recall reading on the Wikia that the school nurse, Chisato Hasegawa, is an Angel. What's her real name? I guess I forgot it. And I also want to know: Is she Basara's ally? Or is she an enemy? She's actually his aunt, too, so it'd be good if she were an ally. [Is she from his dad's side, or from his mother's? And is she a sister or a cousin?]
Old 2015-11-05, 16:15   Link #5038
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
I recall reading on the Wikia that the school nurse, Chisato Hasegawa, is an Angel. What's her real name? I guess I forgot it. And I also want to know: Is she Basara's ally? Or is she an enemy? She's actually his aunt, too, so it'd be good if she were an ally. [Is she from his dad's side, or from his mother's? And is she a sister or a cousin?]
Her real name is Afreyja, sister of one of Basara's mothers, and she has been collared in the latest volume. So yeah, she is an ally(and best girl...).
Old 2015-11-05, 16:16   Link #5039
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So she's in the harem? An aunt is in the harem? Seriously?
Old 2015-11-05, 16:17   Link #5040
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
So she's in the harem? An aunt is in the harem? Seriously?
Mio and Maria are his cousins so....

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem