AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-11-11, 04:41   Link #26461
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
404 not found and is solomon the demon on the third event with medea lily? if not whos solomon? did fate do a cross over with digimon? if so can i draw examon!!!
To say more about Solomon will spoil a big plot point about FGO that will come in London chapter. It have nothing to do with Digimon.
Old 2017-11-11, 06:30   Link #26462
McW
Canaan II When?

Do people here never heard of King Solomon from the old testament (Bible in case you don't even know that)?

BTW it's written Salomon is most Latin related language.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 07:53   Link #26463
Mystic_Vegetto

Just a heads up for anyone who plays the JP version of the game on android. But apparently the latest update (1.30.2) is causing the game to crash frequently. It's happened to me several times when I try to load a stage. Only way I can enter a stage is when I load the game again and choose to continue so I don't lose AP. Looking through twitter comments it seems several Japanese Players are experiencing the same issue as well as other issues like the game not loading at all, crashes, etc.. Not sure if DW has acknowledged the problem, or if a fix will come out any time soon.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 08:33   Link #26464
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Just a heads up for anyone who plays the JP version of the game on android. But apparently the latest update (1.30.2) is causing the game to crash frequently. It's happened to me several times when I try to load a stage. Only way I can enter a stage is when I load the game again and choose to continue so I don't lose AP. Looking through twitter comments it seems several Japanese Players are experiencing the same issue as well as other issues like the game not loading at all, crashes, etc.. Not sure if DW has acknowledged the problem, or if a fix will come out any time soon.
Yup. This issue was reported all over the western players' community. I personay has the issue that some fights just make the game freeze and then crush somewhere after first attack.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 09:44   Link #26465
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
My luck has been garbage lately on rolls. Is it just better to cash in 10x summon vs 1x?

I just really want SSR Okita Souji.
At best, it's a 2% better chance to get gold anything on a 10-roll. But singles give you the ability to get different RNG seeds, so... it really doesn't matter.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 10:24   Link #26466
larethian

Quote:
My luck has been garbage lately on rolls. Is it just better to cash in 10x summon vs 1x?

If you are F2P, you can't get too hung up about rolling a specific servant. Or you will end up in despair. Luck will even out. There are people who have terrible luck in the first year and got ridiculously lucky in the second year.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 11:21   Link #26467
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Do people here never heard of King Solomon from the old testament (Bible in case you don't even know that)?

BTW it's written Salomon is most Latin related language.
And here i thought Solomon must be well known since many manga talk about him, like Magi for example

Quote:

You may get her at the most unexpected moment from my own experience

Last edited by Klard; 2017-11-11 at 11:35.
Klard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 17:18   Link #26468
InfinityDragonGod

Hey guys I'm just wondering if I'm not behind and my strategy is fine for the Gudaguda event:

I'm at about 189,000 points.
I have all the event bonus servants except Okita.
I got two Gudao CEs and two skulls from event shop after farming from 10 AP and 20 AP.
I farmed the 40 AP a little bit to get the gold drops, so I can get hearts and quickly ascend my Herc.
I ended up using two golden apples so far but stopped.
Right now I'm currently farming from the 20 AP and letting the AP naturally fill up until better 40 AP quests show up.

Also when should I go back to farming 40 AP since I don't have a bonus CE for it?
Or should I go back and farm to get the last two Gudao CEs?
Old 2017-11-11, 23:35   Link #26469
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
Hey guys I'm just wondering if I'm not behind and my strategy is fine for the Gudaguda event:

I got two Gudao CEs and two skulls from event shop after farming from 10 AP and 20 AP.
I farmed the 40 AP a little bit to get the gold drops, so I can get hearts and quickly ascend my Herc.
Right now I'm currently farming from the 20 AP and letting the AP naturally fill up until better 40 AP quests show up.

Also when should I go back to farming 40 AP since I don't have a bonus CE for it?
You better farm 10 and 20 ap for now. After you finished used all the chawan and nasu material in the shop you can basically used the left over and turn it into hiragumo so it will make farming hiragumo more easier for you. If you decided to farm 40 ap for hiragumo first, you better used it to get the last 2 skull first. There might be a chance to get Gudao CE drop ( i already got 1 from 40ap) from battle so don't buy the last 2 gudao CE from the shop.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 05:49   Link #26470
Kakurin
大佐

Does anybody know why the heck the second skill of my MHX Alter is in yellow, instead of the usual white in the servant support and team composition screen?
Old 2017-11-12, 06:36   Link #26471
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
Does anybody know why the heck the second skill of my MHX Alter is in yellow, instead of the usual white in the servant support and team composition screen?
I've noticed that as well ever since during the Halloween event. Not sure why some servants have them and others don't.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 07:13   Link #26472
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
That's the one that got upgraded, right? Because I think that's what it meant. Its a way to tell in support list those who upgraded their Servants through interlude/strenghtening quests, from those who didnt.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 07:19   Link #26473
Klard
The cilvilain

Yeah that's the one that have upgrade, skills and NP which you have done strengthen quest or interlude all have it

I legit think she is Jean Alter for a second damn it Takeuchi
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/802383
Old 2017-11-12, 11:15   Link #26474
larethian

The start of talk of Spartacus:
https://youtu.be/sqSILmTHSdA?t=625

The climax of the talk :
https://youtu.be/sqSILmTHSdA?t=825
Old 2017-11-12, 11:24   Link #26475
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato_kanzaki View Post
My ID is 921 586 125. Any help will be appreciated.
Sent you a request. Name is Aldebaran.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 04:22   Link #26476
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

@MartianMage

Our prayers about another box spam event have been answered

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_christmas2016/
Old 2017-11-13, 04:23   Link #26477
larethian

I thought box reruns are limited in boxes?
Old 2017-11-13, 04:47   Link #26478
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

After a certain amount, they only give stuff like skill gems, QP and bronze apples. But thats okay, skill gems are the main draw of those.
Old 2017-11-13, 05:18   Link #26479
McW
Canaan II When?

It's only 10 boxes Sheba, only 10 boxes. Well I've been on QP hell for 2 months now, so even limited I need all the boxes that can get. Saving apples for the real thing next month through.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 05:23   Link #26480
Ayato_kanzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post

I'm only at 285k myself, because I completely focused on emptying the shop from anything that can help leveling my servants. And I'm still far from done.

It will have to be good enough if I can reach 1M by the end of the event.

One good thing about FGO, is that there is a lot of events. So if I can't finish one, I'll consider it a good preparation for the next one...
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon