AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Psycho-Pass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2019-11-02, 12:18   Link #61
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Welp, damn.....Guess the old-timers like Masaoka et al cannot be allowed to be happy it seems

(And I, for some reason cannot remember anything of the second season except the helmets with the fake psycho-passes)
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-02, 16:11   Link #62
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Welp, damn.....Guess the old-timers like Masaoka et al cannot be allowed to be happy it seems

(And I, for some reason cannot remember anything of the second season except the helmets with the fake psycho-passes)
Well there's pizza parties in episodes 4, 6 and 9.
__________________
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RDckBy8.jpgI will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 18:04   Link #63
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 33
Watched the first movie and I liked it a lot. They even managed to make Mika kind of likable. She seems a lot closer to Akane's stance now, she's willing to cooperate with Sibyl but will tell them to their faces if they do something she considers out of line. Shit, she even slapped one of their avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
(And I, for some reason cannot remember anything of the second season except the helmets with the fake psycho-passes)
Weren't the helmets in the first season? Or did those simply hide a person's psycho-pass?

I also remember the first season a lot better than the second one. All I can recall is the antagonist being some kind of Frankenstein's monster and Mika being a huge bitch.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 19:02   Link #64
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Watched the first movie and I liked it a lot. They even managed to make Mika kind of likable. She seems a lot closer to Akane's stance now, she's willing to cooperate with Sibyl but will tell them to their faces if they do something she considers out of line. Shit, she even slapped one of their avatars
Sounds like they're completely ignoring season 2, as they should.

Quote:
Weren't the helmets in the first season? Or did those simply hide a person's psycho-pass?

I also remember the first season a lot better than the second one. All I can recall is the antagonist being some kind of Frankenstein's monster and Mika being a huge bitch.
The helmets were indeed season 1. However, I vaguely recall something from season 2 where they put out a fake reading on an area and caused the automated guards to open fire on them or something? I may be misremembering though, it's hard to want to retain anything from that season when nothing mattered in the end.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 19:38   Link #65
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
The helmets in season one just mimicked someone else's psycho-pass.
__________________
Jcafe is up!
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-04, 01:01   Link #66
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Then what was the second season? The thing where someone went wild with a Dominator on the Sibyl brains?

ironically from the convos going around in the cinema.....Almost no one in the audience could remember anything other than the first season and the first movie with the SEA affair lol. The second season is a black hole for everyone. Fortunate that none of the three episodes of SS required much background knowledge of S2
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-04, 12:11   Link #67
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Sounds like they're completely ignoring season 2, as they should.
We can't really say that, since Mika does know about Sibyl's true identity and still acts a bit bitchy with Akane. They just reworked her personality.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-04, 20:06   Link #68
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We can't really say that, since Mika does know about Sibyl's true identity and still acts a bit bitchy with Akane. They just reworked her personality.
Still an improvement though.
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-05, 02:48   Link #69
LG-MAX 2.o
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
You worry too much about season two. Forget the second season. Think of the movie (2015) as the true continuation of the first season, it works for me at least.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.