AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-01, 07:35   Link #10721
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'm not sure how strong <Ren> is, but in a fight to the death without weapons, I'd probably die.

There's no way I'd kill her, that moment of hesitation is probably enough for her to kill me.
Old 2011-12-01, 07:37   Link #10722
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Anything else?
Might be more... but I'll nudge ya when they come around. Thanks again!
Old 2011-12-01, 07:38   Link #10723
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Ichika mentions her cooking to be near-Houki level, and we know his monologues are most detailed when it comes to food.
*Imagines Charlotte covered in chocolate* Uh.....I think I should get some brain bleach, yeah.....

Anyway, Charlotte would probably try to feed it to him mouth to mouth Guess what happens when they trip...

Spoiler:

Yeah, that's enough Anyway, can you tell me what you think of it?
Old 2011-12-01, 07:41   Link #10724
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Make them or Chifuyu play a role at least. I doubt Chifuyu will let anything fuck with her students
Old 2011-12-01, 07:44   Link #10725
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm not sure if Ichika and the crew can't handle what I'm thinking of actually, but I'm pretty sure they can't reach space or can they? :-?

Anyway, time for me to go. Toodles ya'll.

EDIT: imagine a 3rd or 4th shift silver gospel possessed by a cyber entity with the personality and combat skills based on Ali Al Saachez (tentative final enemy)
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 07:44   Link #10726
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
*Imagines Charlotte covered in chocolate* Uh.....I think I should get some brain bleach, yeah.....

Anyway, Charlotte would probably try to feed it to him mouth to mouth Guess what happens when they trip...

Spoiler:

Yeah, that's enough Anyway, can you tell me what you think of it?
LEEEMMMOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Glorious lemon indeed.
Old 2011-12-01, 07:55   Link #10727
Eratas123

@ Box - I'm not writing lemons I'm still relatively not green and I'd rather keep it that way. Hell, I'll probably end it there just to troll people who are looking for a lemon in the story. Of course, that won't stop me from writing something like this.

Spoiler:

Once again, please tell me what you think
Old 2011-12-01, 08:05   Link #10728
HasuMasu
*Artist

Very nice, now I wonder if I'll get a present from Tabane too...
Old 2011-12-01, 08:11   Link #10729
Eratas123

@ Box - Here you go!

Spoiler:

Box-kun no ecchi~:rollseyes:
Old 2011-12-01, 08:19   Link #10730
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'd need to clean her pretty often though.
Old 2011-12-01, 08:23   Link #10731
Eratas123

@ Box - That's if you can stay alive long enough. She doesn't need a knife to kill you and she's probably pissed about being tranqued and stripped So you're stuck between the mutant sandwiches and the ax crazy ninja. Man, it stinks to be you right now

@ Meister - Mind if I make one for Karon?
Old 2011-12-01, 09:18   Link #10732
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'll pass on the mutant sandwiches.

Chocolate Charlotte? Bah!

Charles Dunois will be appearing in Infinite Stratos Vandam I...

...and (s)he's wearing a suit! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister Babylon
"Yes, Charlotte, as in Charles, will be appearing in [Vandam I].

The Foundation is one of Dunois' largest clients, and yet they are intending to replace the Rafale-derived Vandam Massproduction (RVM) units with either Tears or Uchigane. So Charles is sent to an urgent meeting with the DART brass who are reluctantly complying with the orders from higher ups. They hope to prevent the deal from coming through.

This unintentionally involves her in the events of the story."

-- Interview with IS-Type magazine.
Old 2011-12-01, 09:24   Link #10733
Eratas123

@ Meister - Um, how old is she in Vandam? She looks way too old in that pic O.o
Old 2011-12-01, 10:17   Link #10734
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

This is a pic taken from the future of course, when she's the swashbuckling president of Dunois Corp. I hear she's a female "Captain Picard".

Vandam occurs when Charlotte is 1 year younger than canon. Everyone is a year younger and haven't enrolled yet.

Also, Ganna Pillai will have a surprise for everyone eventually. It explains why she's involved with the Stars when she was no special ISA student, yet knows President Kougami, Tabane, and singfly an IS in a pinch.
Old 2011-12-01, 10:30   Link #10735
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Honestly, how strong are these girls? Ichika and Irish got their asses kicked when they were trying to fight Karon and she wasn't even serious! Irish got close by dropping a power grid on her, but that was just sheer luck! Well, I guess it's good thing considering the penchant for the IS pilots to suffer the worf effect when Another Male IS pilot makes it on the stage Seeing them actually win out and be badasses is refreshing
Old 2011-12-01, 11:47   Link #10736
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Let's see...

Cecilia is her haughty self, choosing honorable combat over wise action, charging in to combat instead of hanging back and sniping. But the power difference between Blue Tears and the Kingdom of Ea's Dullahan-type Golems allows her to hold her own initally.

Charles is a charming and calm pilot who joins the fight against his father's orders. The heir of Dunois is a balanced warrior whose armed to the teeth while being as skilled as a trained pilot. He initiated the plan to break out of the siege and hide in the cave network in Trengannu. Riz and Cecilia didnt want to listen to a competitor at first, but Karon breaks the tension in her own way. This allows Charles to coordinate guerilla attacks on the remaining Dullahan pursuing them until Max and the Copernicus come to the rescue.

Karon proves to be a talented pilot, disabling 14 Dullahan with just beam cutters on her own at first contact. However, thats her only strength, fighting out of a mess. She's more the bubbly center of the group who brings them together. Later, she awakens her OOA Zenryoku Zenkai and the Invent System builds the Beam Magnum based on data from her fight with Dullahan, allowing Vandam to turn the tides.

Gin is sniper first and gunkata user next. Her OOA Ikkitousen allows her to process all variables in the space between herself and her target, alloing her to take shots with unerring accuracy. What she lacks in tactical wisdom she makes up wth maturity, readily putting aside business rivalries to work with Dunois to beat back Ea.

Riz is a proud warrior and skilled user of the katana. Her OOA applies flame to her blade, allowing her to deal bonus fire damage on hit and intercept ranged attacks. Her master of her OOA has been waning, and it scares her that she could become 'useless' and lose enrolment to ISA, the dignified ticket out of showbiz. Karon helps her realize that it was Riz's fear of being consumed by her acting that was getting in the way and come to terms with playing all her roles. This opens her heart to the IS, allowing Riz to regain her previous level.

Ganna Pillai is Max's half Chinese half Indian childhood friend. She's a 3rd year ISA student attached to the security detail protecting the exam venue and Vandam. When the team is ambushed, she boards the RVM-79 IS and holds off the Dullahan just enough for the lab survivors to escape on the Copernicus. Max then attempts a daring raid on Ea forces pinning the Rafale down and retrieves her. She then mans the tactical terminal of the ship, as it also uses the same PSICON system found in IS. No ISper, not even a rep candidate. Just the power of LOVE- *shot*

These are the tactical analyses of the is pilots appearing in Vandam I.
Old 2011-12-01, 15:07   Link #10737
DarkJak2050

You guys are as lively as ever.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 16:43   Link #10738
Eratas123

@ Meistah - O.o!!! Man, they're strong! How in the hell are they so strong when they have no official training! Also, shouldn't Karon and Riselle be getting training since they're trying to be rep candidates?

@ Jak - Of course Anyway, how PS doing?
Old 2011-12-01, 18:36   Link #10739
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Could you please answer my question from last night(whether you can hide withdrawal symptoms) and can you check the short Charlotte snippet at the top of the page?
Old 2011-12-01, 18:40   Link #10740
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

And then I asked again, what medicine did Irish use? Also, LEMON!!!!!

EDIT: Nevermind

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest