AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-04-11, 06:38   Link #221
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Well, more and better guns are always good and all but what they really need are better vehicles. Like one of these.
the dead should have a hard time breaking one of these babies.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 09:49   Link #222
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Hell they will be golden if they can get a hold of one of these shoot zombies, squash zombies take your pick and theres plenty of trunk room to boot.

Old 2008-04-11, 10:15   Link #223
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Hell they will be golden if they can get a hold of one of these shoot zombies, squash zombies take your pick and theres plenty of trunk room to boot.

Spoiler:

Wouldn't that be too slow? They need a fast vehicle with good weapons. Like a vehicle that looks like the HALO warthog.

Also i wanted to know what that anime from your display picture is.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 10:22   Link #224
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

LOL i still prefer a bulpup type assault rifle or maybe a M4 assault rifle
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 10:53   Link #225
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
[/SPOILER]

Wouldn't that be too slow? They need a fast vehicle with good weapons. Like a vehicle that looks like the HALO warthog.

Also i wanted to know what that anime from your display picture is.
Does it really matter thats its slow? Its an imperial walker i doubt any zombie could do shit for it with that much armor and firepower you could go as slow as you want.

My avatar is from the first episode of Soul Eater its the first fight scene, if you havent seen it yet go check it out it kicked ass.
Old 2008-04-11, 11:10   Link #226
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Lol, this went off topic fast.

Besides, this is all you need

TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 11:47   Link #227
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Ok this is the last one from me then back on topic.

Spoiler for They are all you need.:
Old 2008-04-11, 12:03   Link #228
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Does it really matter thats its slow? Its an imperial walker i doubt any zombie could do shit for it with that much armor and firepower you could go as slow as you want.

My avatar is from the first episode of Soul Eater its the first fight scene, if you havent seen it yet go check it out it kicked ass.
Sure thing. Sounds good.

Anyway i guess your right. Whats slower than a zombie? xD Unless they were those running zombies in dawn of the dead.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 13:12   Link #229
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
Sure thing. Sounds good.

Anyway i guess your right. Whats slower than a zombie? xD Unless they were those running zombies in dawn of the dead.
The real problem is when you run into those fast zombies. Id rather deal with slow groups of zombies if your quick on your feet you might stand a chance, because if you get attacked by groups of fast ones youre screwed. Its seems the zombies in HTD are pretty slow but not like the old zombies but they are still pretty stupid as they only seem to go toward sounds.
Old 2008-04-11, 21:16   Link #230
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Well, more and better guns are always good and all but what they really need are better vehicles. Like one of these.
the dead should have a hard time breaking one of these babies.
tanks are impratical for the dead, they would clamber all over it, and when youi run out of fuel they will still be on it.

You might as well have an amphibious IFV vehicle, its armoured, can hold far more equipment and personal, has better mileage, better weapons to deal with numerous humanoid and can sail on water during the night for a safe sleep.

like the puma IFV.

Quote:
The primary armament is a 30 mm MK 30-2/ABM (Air Burst Munitions) autocannon, which has a rate of fire of 200 rounds per minute and an effective range of 3000 m. There currently are two ammunition types, directly available because the autocannon features a dual ammunition feed. One is a sub-calibre, fin-stabilised APFSDS-T (T for tracer), designed with high penetration capabilities, mainly for use against medium armoured vehicles. The second is a full-calibre, multi-purpose, Kinetic Energy-Timed Fuse (KETF) munition, designed with the air burst capability.

The secondary armament is a coaxially mounted 5.56 mm HK MG4 machine gun with an approximate rate of fire at 850 rounds per minute and an effective range of 1000 m. The ammunition capacity is 2000 rounds; 1000 ready to fire and 1000 in storage.

To combat main battle tanks and infrastructure targets such as bunkers, the German Puma vehicles will be equipped with a turret-mounted Euromissile Spike LR missile launcher.

In addition to the usual smoke-grenade launchers with 8 shots, there is a 6-shot 76 mm launcher at the back of the vehicle for close-in defence. The main back door can be opened halfway and enables two of the passengers to scout and shoot from moderate protection.
Old 2008-04-11, 22:15   Link #231
TigerII
Pilot in Training

This has gone so off topic, lol.
Old 2008-04-11, 22:28   Link #232
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Yes.. and so please.. enough of it already =.=
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 23:02   Link #233
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

um the question here is what viral infect made it all happen

is it the T,G,V viruses of the resident evil or maybe that hell is really full the dying could mean being a zombie???
Old 2008-04-11, 23:10   Link #234
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Well considering that the author would probably get sued by Capcom for using one of those viruses we could count the Resident Evil causes.

Nothing has been given on why the zombies came.
Old 2008-04-11, 23:32   Link #235
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well then maybe hell was really full or maybe somkind of goverment regeneration chemical that turned them zombies ehehhhe
Old 2008-04-12, 10:16   Link #236
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Finally managed to catch up

So now they are stuck in a mall huh. There should be some weapon there they can find. the other group in the mall is bound to crack soon and our group may gain a new member (but as cruel as I sound, I hope not ).

Back tracking I just have to say that even though Saeko loves killing, I would be happy to die by her sword <3
Yea...she is my fav ^^

The world is in terrible chaos, firing nukes everywhere. Stupid humans is stupid >.>

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 10:49   Link #237
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Well Death look at it this way. Either polygamy will be used or Saeko has got to go..
Old 2008-04-12, 10:50   Link #238
Sinta

I really like this manga, nothing better then good zombie story, but it makes me feel that the plot is limited. It makes me wonder where its going. I know we have the girls and the fanservice and all that jazz but you can only rely on fanservice so long. We are going to need a plot sooner or later. I guess we have the love triangle (square if you add glasses girl I forgot her name.), i don't know what's going to happen. I don't think he end up picking one or the other of those girls. Its the end of the freaking world. He'll take them all. Maybe the virus is a international plot and our heros are going to have to take care of that or something. Who knows.
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 10:57   Link #239
TigerII
Pilot in Training

This manga isn't about the plot. That was obvious in the first volume. I don't know why people keep attempting to turn this into a serious plotline. This manga is nothing but fanservice and zombie killing.
Old 2008-04-12, 10:58   Link #240
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Well Death look at it this way. Either polygamy will be used or Saeko has got to go..
Frankly, right now I do not want to see any of the core group go...it would be too cruel, heart breaking and depressing.

But yea...if anyone, Saeko will probably be the first to charge in head first. But I would rather be in denial than to see her go...at least take me with her ;__;

If Saya has to go, she would go with Hirano protecting her. (That guy is a REAL man).

Sensei won't die being the ditzy type and well Rei and Takashi are the main characters.

Alice is staying because we need loli love <3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies