AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-05, 09:05   Link #601
klare

poor Samon, he cant understand the logic of these kids

Yoshino finally taking centre stage, maybe he firmly believe Mahiro will not kill him after learning who is Aika's boyfriend
Old 2012-12-05, 13:00   Link #602
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post

Yoshino finally taking centre stage, maybe he firmly believe Mahiro will not kill him after learning who is Aika's boyfriend
Or maybe he is even willing to risk that, to try and save Hakaze..
Old 2012-12-05, 13:37   Link #603
Bern-san

Tomohisa Sako (Shounen-T or T-kun) will sing Zetsuen no Tempest ED2 "Bokutachi no Uta"
Quote:
佐香 智久(少年T) ‏@syounen_t_sako
生放送で告知したとおり、1月30日リリースする5thシングル「僕たちの歌」が
アニメ「絶園のテンペスト」のEDになります!アニメと共に是非ご覧ください!お楽しみにっ♪
Source

I don't think he has made any voice acting role, but do you think he will join the cast? Just speculating since Kana Hanazawa was the one who sang the ED and turned out to be Aika.

EDIT:Scan about the single
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Bern-san; 2012-12-05 at 15:45. Reason: added scan
Bern-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 16:45   Link #604
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post

Or he's thinking that it's tomorrow's problem.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 15:32   Link #605
Deltaray

So, another episode with 100% material from original source, good stuff.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 17:03   Link #606
Xacual

These last two episodes really do illustrate why Yoshino is so awesome.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 17:42   Link #607
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

20 mins of Samon getting slaughtered, great episode.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 17:56   Link #608
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

They cut a lot of the fight between Evangeline and Natsumura. Too bad, it showed she didn't just rely on the talismans, she tried to be clever, too. (She had to, against a bona fide magician.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 18:00   Link #609
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They cut a lot of the fight between Evangeline and Natsumura. Too bad, it showed she didn't just rely on the talismans, she tried to be clever, too. (She had to, against a bona fide magician.)
This was the one thing I was disappointed in. She put up a really good fight in the manga and the anime just made her look really weak.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-12-06, 18:13   Link #610
shinigami99

Yoshino
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 18:15   Link #611
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
20 mins of Samon getting slaughtered, great episode.
Reminded me of a scoobi doo villain “…and I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"
Old 2012-12-06, 18:34   Link #612
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
This was the one thing I was disappointed in. She put up a really good fight in the manga and the anime just made her look really weak.
Agree, I like BONES animating fights so I was expecting this one Poor Evangeline she was quite badass in the fight.
Maybe they're saving budget for episode 12?

On another note, the second opening (no details about it yet) and ending will appear in episode 13.
Old 2012-12-06, 18:38   Link #613
Arya

Excellent. Again, I'm still amazed by how basically this episode (and the previous one) was staged in a single place and the characters actually never moved from their spots Even the magic factor, except for the "backgrounds", has been evoked and not actually showed. Still I could feel it. (even if I would have liked Yoshino explanation more).
And I didn't use "staged" by chance. This is a theatrical performance disguised as an anime. Or the thing that comes closest to it.
Samon going overboard in his playing is a clear sign of it He is a mage, why didn't he use brute force to bring the talisman? Ok, because it's risky, but I like to think that it is even because it would have been out of place in that "stage". Not to mention the hilarity of the situation
And I liked that even if Yoshino took the scene, each character got his time and his "role". I mean, I would have expected to see a Mashiro less aware of what was happening (sorry Mashiro), instead he got everything

Anyways, after having said that, now it's time to move on ... come onnn, I'm curious!!

On a small side note, why has Yoshino decided that Hakase's side is the right one? Nothing was told about which side is right yet. So shooting the talisman would have been a bit risky, wouldn't it?

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 19:41   Link #614
mistress_kisara

Images

Samon with another crazy face
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 21:37   Link #615
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
Excellent. Again, I'm still amazed by how basically this episode (and the previous one) was staged in a single place and the characters actually never moved from their spots Even the magic factor, except for the "backgrounds", has been evoked and not actually showed. Still I could feel it. (even if I would have liked Yoshino explanation more).
And I didn't use "staged" by chance. This is a theatrical performance disguised as an anime. Or the thing that comes closest to it.
Samon going overboard in his playing is a clear sign of it He is a mage, why didn't he use brute force to bring the talisman? Ok, because it's risky, but I like to think that it is even because it would have been out of place in that "stage". Not to mention the hilarity of the situation
And I liked that even if Yoshino took the scene, each character got his time and his "role". I mean, I would have expected to see a Mashiro less aware of what was happening (sorry Mashiro), instead he got everything

Anyways, after having said that, now it's time to move on ... come onnn, I'm curious!!

On a small side note, why has Yoshino decided that Hakase's side is the right one? Nothing was told about which side is right yet. So shooting the talisman would have been a bit risky, wouldn't it?
Yoshino decided to save Hakaze based on that one conversation with Aika. He decided he was the only one that could take that role. Even Samon says this episode that even though the bluff theory was completely wrong if the talisman was fired he would have had no choice but to bring the princess back which makes it a win for their side.

Also you're overestimating the mages a bit. Remember Natsumura is considered the strongest fighter in the clan, not Samon. Now also remember that there's no attack magic in the clan and that Mahiro had held his own against Natsumura. Like Samon said there was too much risk for him to even try taking it. All Mahiro would need to do is pull a trigger and his plans would go up in flames.

Old 2012-12-06, 21:54   Link #616
shinigami99

Does anyone have a screencap of that scene where Samon is staring at a superimposed/giant Yoshino? It was so funny lol
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 22:02   Link #617
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
Does anyone have a screencap of that scene where Samon is staring at a superimposed/giant Yoshino? It was so funny lol
Here you go

Images
Old 2012-12-06, 22:10   Link #618
iCK

How many episodes is this series? I really like it, I hope its not 12.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 22:13   Link #619
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
How many episodes is this series? I really like it, I hope its not 12.
Confirmed to be 2-cour since there's 2nd OP and ED announced
Old 2012-12-06, 22:19   Link #620
Seihai
スマイリウム

NSFW
Before
NSFW
After

Enjoy an episode where the characters barely move and simply talk while half of it is BS to begin with? Totally.

Tags
bones, gangan, shounen, tragedy, zetsuen