Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-18, 12:58   Link #5281
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Common sense: most of the people on Asuki play on the US server. Ergo, that means I play where they are.

Oh, and had a seriously bad bit of games today, particularly on the AT-8. Managed to somehow break even on the poor TD, and even get ahead two games overall, but it's always tit for tat it seems, particularly on stuff like the T-44.
yes but don't you have more problems on the NA servers than the SEA servers? Sure most of the AS players are on the NA servers, but still wouldn't it be better on the SEA servers for you?

@RW that is called low tier trolling and it most likely he's running fully equipped, there is also a clan the specialized on low tier seal clubbing, so watch out for clan members with the tag name [UMB] those players are most likely to run equipment and prolly premium rounds. That being said, I have 50% of my tier III on prem rounds and fully equipped for seal clubbing.

if thats the case, about the 2x crew experience I'll be back friday night only to go on break on saturday and return back on sunday to get the most of the crew xp, and if you see me log in, its mainly becuz i'm doing my dailies for my non elite tanks on my main acct. idk if i'll do much on the alt acct., i might play it to accumulate free xp. that even being the case, I'll be semi breaking from WoT till monday, I prolly will ignore platoon invites if I don't feel like platting.
Old 2013-04-18, 13:01   Link #5282
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Because if you have somewhat of a decent connection, where you connect really doesn't matter.

That, and he is in the clan, I have no desire to lose him to another server.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 13:07   Link #5283
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
The Ind. Panzer though, is going to be a great relief once I get it. So I guess its something to look forward to.

- Tak
Actually... I don't want to say it.

-----------

About the weekend, time to buy the Panther... again. And this will be a derpy weekend... again.

God, I hate derps.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 13:08   Link #5284
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Well, if thats the case then just run, wait until he starts capping your base, emerge and try hitting his weak spots.

- Tak
Yeah. One day I hope to be able to stop cracking under pressure. I just wanted that game over with as soon as possible and the stupid decision was the quickest way to do that.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 13:09   Link #5285
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
Actually... I don't want to say it.
I tried the new medium lines already in the test server.

The Ind. Pz certainly is more capable than the VKDB. Its not a wonder that it feels like a relief, to me.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-04-18, 13:09   Link #5286
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Because if you have somewhat of a decent connection, where you connect really doesn't matter.

That, and he is in the clan, I have no desire to lose him to another server.

- Tak
wait who are you talking about again?..... I was asking why Myssa wasn't playing the SEA servers, since Myssa lives in the island, wouldn't it be better benefit if Myssa played on the SEA servers.
Old 2013-04-18, 13:12   Link #5287
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
I tried the new medium lines already in the test server.

The Ind. Pz certainly is more capable than the VKDB. Its not a wonder that it feels like a relief, to me.

- Tak
Yeah, I know. I tested it too. It's just (I don't know if it was just me) is very prone to catch fire (even for a german tank), although it could only be the RNG that was screwing me and bad luck.
Old 2013-04-18, 13:13   Link #5288
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
wait who are you talking about again?..... I was asking why Myssa wasn't playing the SEA servers, since Myssa lives in the island, wouldn't it be better benefit if Myssa played on the SEA servers.
Because most people play on the NA server. Because if you have a decent connection, you can still connect to other countries' servers and still run the game just fine. And because Rei is Teru in the clan.

- Tak

Old 2013-04-18, 13:16   Link #5289
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
*Sees this weekend's event*

*facepalms*

Just give us a sale on the VK 3002 DB already, WG! So at least I won't feel guilty when I'll be forced to buy it back again for the new medium line.
Old 2013-04-18, 13:56   Link #5290
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Eh...

Cheap shells again.
Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time with JP-chan this weekend.

~runs out and gets some good wine and a nice bouquet of flowers~
Old 2013-04-18, 13:59   Link #5291
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:

*facepalms*

Just give us a sale on the VK 3002 DB already, WG! So at least I won't feel guilty when I'll be forced to buy it back again for the new medium line.
Now that I remember only once during the last year they put the VK 3002 DB on an special (I think it was prototype weekend or something like that), and that weekends was back on september of last year so... Of course nobody liked the VK because it is too undergunned.

Looking forward to this weekend to enjoy the hell out of the Hellcat (30% income is not bad), but we'll have to he aware of derpy Shermans and Panzers
Old 2013-04-18, 14:05   Link #5292
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
...we'll have to he aware of derpy Shermans and Panzers
That's all the time.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 14:13   Link #5293
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Last tank alive, opponent is a higher tier, in heavy cover, and has already killed 8 of my teammates single-handedly. I decided to try my luck anyway but it went about as expected and I immediately started thinking I should have just tried to avoid him for 5 minutes while the timer ticked down.
If you're the last one in your team remaining and there's one enemy tank left, it's usually better to just try your luck and engage a fight with him. If you're lucky, you'll destroy him and win the match. Even if you die, there's a chance of getting a shot or two on him, which will win you extra experience. The only disadvantage of doing this is repair costs and additional ammo costs for your vehicle, which are insignificant in lower tiers. I consider experience to be worth a lot more than credits, so take this as you will.

The alternative where you hide and wait for him to cap your base still results in you losing, but without any additional benefit for you.

Of course, there will be some situations where you are completely outclassed in every way, like if you're a tier 3 light tank and the remaining enemy is a KV-1 (heavily armored tier 5). When that happens, the second option is better.

Also remember Tak's post; his advice is great.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 14:19   Link #5294
Sumeragi
Banned

Seems like I need to buy some gold yet again. I need to buy back the Tiger and also get the Tiger P.

Actually, forget it. It's only 30% off.

Last edited by Sumeragi; 2013-04-18 at 14:30.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 14:25   Link #5295
Blaat

Images
patrol duty + steel wall
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I have no idea how I managed to survive that one. Funny thing is this is my second patrol duty medal I've ever gotten, the first one was on my... leichtraktor. And I've played that tank for the last time on 10 November of last year.
Old 2013-04-18, 14:29   Link #5296
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
If you're the last one in your team remaining and there's one enemy tank left, it's usually better to just try your luck and engage a fight with him. If you're lucky, you'll destroy him and win the match. Even if you die, there's a chance of getting a shot or two on him, which will win you extra experience. The only disadvantage of doing this is repair costs and additional ammo costs for your vehicle, which are insignificant in lower tiers. I consider experience to be worth a lot more than credits, so take this as you will.

The alternative where you hide and wait for him to cap your base still results in you losing, but without any additional benefit for you.

Of course, there will be some situations where you are completely outclassed in every way, like if you're a tier 3 light tank and the remaining enemy is a KV-1 (heavily armored tier 5). When that happens, the second option is better.

Also remember Tak's post; his advice is great.
Actually the even better thing to think about is this -- can you go to a spot where you can see him and he can't see you?

Basically, if he's big and slow and confident he can crush you .. he might get impatient upon being unable to find you. If he moves slowly towards your base, once he's about 3/4s of the way there .. you can zip to their base and start capping. He likely (on many maps) won't be able to get back to stop you -- and you win!
Old 2013-04-18, 14:29   Link #5297
Tak

Damn Tempester, what is your nick in game? I don't believe I've seen you

- Tak

Old 2013-04-18, 14:53   Link #5298
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Damn Tempester, what is your nick in game? I don't believe I've seen you

- Tak
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 16:03   Link #5299
Tak

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So noted.

OTOH: Due to WG's snafu in last week's tournament, a compensation of 500 gold and 1 day premium is going to be distributed to all involved in the tournament.

- Tak

Last edited by Tak; 2013-04-18 at 16:20.
Old 2013-04-18, 16:47   Link #5300
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

*facepalms*

Really hope they don't because I just bought it =I

I don't think the 3002DB would be so bad if it where in a lower tier but it just doesn't fit tier VII as is, and since it costs twice as much exp to research than the panther theres little reason to research it (well before the new german additions anyway).

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks