AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-01-20, 12:50   Link #101
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I just hope whatever Sasuke does in Konoha be subtle and short. I mean he won a big understanding of values when Itachi disappeared and we are in the middle of a final battle.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 16:07   Link #102
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
If Madara doesn't kill Shikamaru next chapter to free the Juubi, than you know he doesn't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Murdering the two Kage advisers to raise a couple of Uchiha would poetic justice too.
Koharu and Homura have never been portrayed as evil. Nor have they been portrayed as fascists like Danozu. Sasuke can't kill them unless Kishi turns them from Lawful Neutral to Lawful Evil.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 16:19   Link #103
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Koharu and Homura have never been portrayed as evil. Nor have they been portrayed as fascists like Danozu. Sasuke can't kill them unless Kishi turns them from Lawful Neutral to Lawful Evil.
I always thought they were Sasuke's targets from the start since they ordered for the genocide of the Uchiha. Although that may have changed since Sasuke now knows the 3rd wanted to do diplomacy one more chance and Danozu unilaterally ordered Itachi to kill his whole family.

The whole reasoning behind the Uchiha massacre and Sasuke's revenge is just confusing.... I mean even Itachi still choose to follow orders and kill his family. He still had the choice to not do it and Sasuke was right to hate him. Sorry for going off the rails.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 17:39   Link #104
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
They sided with Danzou on all issues against the Uchiha from the ghettoisation to the genocide and later against everything Tsunade (ie Naruto by proxy) stood for. They're at the very least so utterly incompetent that it is indistinguishable from evil as far as I'm concerned.
To quote Abercrombie 'Evil isn't a grand thing. Not sneering Emperors with world-conquering designs. Not cackling demons plotting in the darkness beyond the world. It was small men with their small acts and their small reasons. It was selfishness and carelessness and waste. It was bad luck, incompetence and stupidity. It was violence divorced from conscience or consequence. It was high ideals, even, and low methods.'
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 04:27   Link #105
Bombo
TSF Fans

617 released ....
Seriously the last pages for troll i couldn't stop for last answer haha...

back to 617
I love how hinata fixed his shoulder quick ! please more hinaruto !
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 07:32   Link #106
ShiroiRyu

617 : I confirm.
The hinaruto was so good.
Old 2013-01-23, 07:46   Link #107
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Chapter has been released. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 16:28   Link #108
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
2. i like the idea of oro and sasuke heading to a cemetery, but I wonder where they would get the living sacrifices for and Edo tensei of any kind...
In the anime Konohamaru was told that he must remain in Konoha to defend it, so he could be patrolling the town. What would be really sick is if Sasuke used Konohamaru and his team to revive some Uchiha or the 4 hokages Of course after killing them brutally, but the author should show the kills only later when Sasuke catches Naruto in his genjutsu and shows him how he killed Konohamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i think it has to be something more unique which is why i think it has to do with the death god
I was thinking about the 4 hokages being revived, because they not only gain knowledge but also a power enough to take control of the world (according to Suigetsu).
But i wonder why did the Uchiha clan think they can take on an entire village by themselves if they were killed by Itachi and Obito in just one night. So maybe they had discovered some sort of secret weapon and Itachi prevented them to use it against the village. If Danzou had faith that Itachi alone can kill them but he also believed that they could take over the village if they were not ambushed before beginning their plan that should mean that they had to have some secret weapon that needs preparation to be used. In that case it really might be that Edo Tensei will be used on the Uchiha clan.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2013-01-24 at 16:41.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote