AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-07, 00:24   Link #6481
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Can you tell me more about Love Plus? I need info to write the three stooges trying to play it.
Truth to be told, I don't know anything else except it's history.
Old 2011-11-07, 00:25   Link #6482
DarkJak2050

[Sighs] Forget it...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 00:28   Link #6483
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
[Sighs] Forget it...
We're not forcing you, you know, Eratas only said something hypothetical, as I said, there's no Love Plus shit in my fic.
Old 2011-11-07, 00:32   Link #6484
Eratas123

@ Jak - I didn't tell you to put it in you know. I'll use it since it sounds like an interesting concept but that's it.
Old 2011-11-07, 00:32   Link #6485
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Got back home and finished updating myself to the latest info.

Anyway, Kyuukai does what he feels like, and says what he thinks should be said. That's why he managed a relationship with Laura. But in a galge, he's limited in his reactional options, and can't express himself to the fullest with virtual limits. So he picks what he thinks to be the best option.

Even though it might not be the right answer.

For example, if he were playing any violent(ish) type of VN, he'd get the death end often.

Though I'm probably just rambling stuff you already know.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 00:40   Link #6486
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: Got back home and finished updating myself to the latest info.

Anyway, Kyuukai does what he feels like, and says what he thinks should be said. That's why he managed a relationship with Laura. But in a galge, he's limited in his reactional options, and can't express himself to the fullest with virtual limits. So he picks what he thinks to be the best option.

Even though it might not be the right answer.

For example, if he were playing any violent(ish) type of VN, he'd get the death end often.

Though I'm probably just rambling stuff you already know.
There's also the fact thst he grew up with overprotective mom Tabane. The way she clings to him is both funny and sad.

" The way you cling to your son is.....disturbing. Are you trying to replace your husband with him?"

Dick move + 1
Old 2011-11-07, 00:45   Link #6487
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Sounds as if the canon characters are a pinch to be in a relationship with...

Glad Inami has Tsurugi instead.
Old 2011-11-07, 00:47   Link #6488
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Sounds as if the canon characters are a pinch to be in a relationship with...

Glad Inami has Tsurugi instead.
Yeah.

I'm glad for my guys in a different way. Having a relationship is the last thing on their minds.

That Love Plus game that's on the DS, I don't want my guys to end up like that college student that actually married one of the game's female protagonists. No joke!
Old 2011-11-07, 00:51   Link #6489
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: True. My Tabane was formed under different circumstances, and was designed before more info on her was released. Though people still like my iteration of her. What do you guys think about her?

On a side note, if Canon!IS was a VN starring Ichika, which flag would you love to see the most?

Example:

Faced between the girls you care about and cherish, you select the last option you could say at the moment.

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in girls at the moment.

In their rage and surprise, they activate their IS.

Oh no.

DEATH END.
Old 2011-11-07, 00:54   Link #6490
Eratas123

@ Jak - That makes your fic unique. All of us here write aboutor include either ship tease or actual romance in our fics.

@ Rain - How does Kyuukai react to insults to Tabane? Like the one from my previous post.
Old 2011-11-07, 00:56   Link #6491
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: True. My Tabane was formed under different circumstances, and was designed before more info on her was released. Though people still like my iteration of her. What do you guys think about her?

On a side note, if Canon!IS was a VN starring Ichika, which flag would you love to see the most?

Example:

Faced between the girls you care about and cherish, you select the last option you could say at the moment.

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in girls at the moment.

In their rage and surprise, they activate their IS.

Oh no.

DEATH END.
At this point, my guys see Tabane as "inconsiderate" to say the least. Particularly towards guys in society! (For my fic.)

And as for the VN route, I think that it's going to result in a Dead End, no matter who Ichika chooses. Remember what happened to him when he almost kissed Houki after the Silver Gospel incident?

If you'll excuse me, I'll be playing Gears 3. Later...
Old 2011-11-07, 01:01   Link #6492
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He's going to be pissed off beyond imagination. Then he's going to do anything to defend his mother, after all, he feels that she's been through enough already.

Which is why he may end up tying Irish to a chair in a dark room for a little bad cop interrogation.
Old 2011-11-07, 01:03   Link #6493
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Yeah.

I'm glad for my guys in a different way. Having a relationship is the last thing on their minds.

That Love Plus game that's on the DS, I don't want my guys to end up like that college student that actually married one of the game's female protagonists. No joke!
What Eratas said. One of the things I find unique about your fic is that they're do not have the slightest hint of getting into relationships.
Old 2011-11-07, 01:04   Link #6494
Eratas123

@ Rain - I like your version of Tabane, she shows a mpre human side compared to the other version. This is why her mistakes in shadow are more grave.

EDIT: What would he hope to accomplish by doing that? Irish is immune to being broken and he's not afraid of any type of torture. Starvation and mental tactics don't work either since he's experienced it before. He also lacks the fear of death which kost human being have.

Irish: You can't break someone who's already broken Tokiwa. What if you get inside, and you don't like what you find?
Old 2011-11-07, 01:09   Link #6495
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: That's what I aim for, after all. By the way, Kyuukai probably will lessen down on Irish, because he does his best to find the good in people unless they're absolute irredemable monsters.

Edit: Kyuukai's just going to do that to have some petty revenge. After venting a bit, Kyuukai would learn a bit more about Irish.

Also, this is when Irish gets detained by FRACTURE after the London incident.
Old 2011-11-07, 01:20   Link #6496
Eratas123

@ Rain - Made an edit.

Irish isn't a monster. He's a completely empty person. He doesn't live his life for himself and is completely motivated to not kill himself outright depending on what's happening.

London Arc: Hatred of IS.

After that: Joshua's Freedom.

He doesn't make his own choices and gets dragged along most of the time. This is why he doesn't really act like a normal human being.
Old 2011-11-07, 01:22   Link #6497
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Made my own edit as well.
Old 2011-11-07, 01:35   Link #6498
Eratas123

@ Rain - Sure that's a good idea? If Kyuukai tries to vent, Irish will just keep countering him and eventually he'd lose his temper.

Irish also doesn't talk about himself. It's a side-effect of the rule that they should never talk about their personal experiences in the group. He doesn't say anything about himself no matter how important it may be.
Old 2011-11-07, 01:49   Link #6499
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He's not going to be staying in there, he'll be pulled out by STASIS's Commander to negotiate the deal of Irish's "employment".

I'll be afk for a bit. Something came up.
Old 2011-11-07, 01:57   Link #6500
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He's not going to be staying in there, he'll be pulled out by STASIS's Commander to negotiate the deal of Irish's "employment".

I'll be afk for a bit. Something came up.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest