Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 17:59   Link #2622
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaray View Post
All that QUALITY
Sasuga Yashima.

One moment from the preview's got me excited for next week.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-08-03, 20:40   Link #2623
ShiroiRyu

Hohohoho ...
That was a freaking bad episode from the pictures ...
I speak about the graphisms ...
Anyways, Europe is funny as hell like always.
The preview seem good !
Old 2013-08-03, 20:47   Link #2624
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
This episode was actually pretty awesome. Fierce battles, Seiya making a big entrance, development for Eden (and more hints on Subaru) and great choices of music.
And Europa is defintely one of the most entertaining Pallasites.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 00:07   Link #2625
hamazura
whatever

wow this episode! best quality ever!
i dont want to waste my quota to download the subs... so could you tell what is the main point of conversation
between eden-seiya-europa
and subaru thought seeing eden power
i heard many 'kami' and 'kami no chikara' word, and 'kotae wo sagashite'
Old 2013-08-05, 00:52   Link #2626
Goty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
wow this episode! best quality ever!
i dont want to waste my quota to download the subs... so could you tell what is the main point of conversation
between eden-seiya-europa
and subaru thought seeing eden power
i heard many 'kami' and 'kami no chikara' word, and 'kotae wo sagashite'
This episode was pretty plot-heavy, i'll try to sum it up but this is gonna take a while.

Spoiler:

It's kind of funny that just last week, talking to a friend, we were discussing how Subaru was kind of a reverse Eden, and i'm glad this episode touched upon that.

Last edited by Goty; 2013-08-05 at 01:55.
Old 2013-08-06, 14:37   Link #2627
Ozuma

Seiya made some bad ass entrances. Tohru Furuya really likes his characters (like Tuxedo Kamen/Mask) to do the awesome when they appear.

Also curiouser and curiouser about Subaru.

Also squeeeeeeee Seiya uses his bow next episode ^^
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-06, 14:59   Link #2628
Miraluka
Banned

Hyperion's chronotech was revealed!!

Looks scary.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-06, 17:31   Link #2629
hamazura
whatever

class-1 chronotectors are moar suitable if the gundam wearing it instead of person -_-
Old 2013-08-07, 02:02   Link #2630
Key Board
Carbon

season 2 feels like a huge disappointment compared to season 1

ok, so it feels more like the old Saint Seiya series

but I feel it also has lost a huge amount of it's own personal identity
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 03:22   Link #2631
Goty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post
Seiya made some bad ass entrances. Tohru Furuya really likes his characters (like Tuxedo Kamen/Mask) to do the awesome when they appear.

Also curiouser and curiouser about Subaru.

Also squeeeeeeee Seiya uses his bow next episode ^^
Furuya is really awesome, i can't stand hearing Seiya with Morita's voice - who's also a fine voice actor, but not fitting for Seiya.
But apparently Toei thinks it's normal to have two VA's voicing the same character in different media at the same time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
season 2 feels like a huge disappointment compared to season 1

ok, so it feels more like the old Saint Seiya series

but I feel it also has lost a huge amount of it's own personal identity
The problem is, this series was planned to have only 51 episodes, so it was bound to be different if it kept going. Characters like Souma, Yuna, Ryuhou and Haruto don't have much to go now after the original season developed and wrapped up their stories.
That's why i think they really needed something new like Subaru, and to a lesser extent, Seiya as a recurring character, to shake things up, without any changes and/or additions this could easily feel like an useless filler complement to the first season.

On the other hand, let's not forget at this point in the first season (episode 16), they were still fighting random Silver Saints. I think it didn't reach its full potential until episode 20, when Eden beat Kouga and took Aria away. Then up to her death there were a string of great episodes, among the meeting with Hyoga and the Dark ruins.

The dvd/blu-ray box of the "new cloth arc", containing episodes 52-77, was announced for a January release. My personal guess is that episode 77 will end the Pallasvelda arc, with grown up Pallas, Subaru's secret revealed and the 3rd class ones out of the way. It should be interesting to see where things will go from now on - personally i think this season started improving a lot since the invasion, the last 3 episodes were solid.

Quote:
class-1 chronotectors are moar suitable if the gundam wearing it instead of person -_-
They're clearly inspired by the original divine clothes, which also looked pretty heavy. Probably because they're divine beings or close to it.
Old 2013-08-07, 03:34   Link #2632
hamazura
whatever

i reaaaaaaaly hope athena will (as usual) kidnapped by pallas and kouga and friends race again time again vs class-2 pallasites and 4 king (+ subaru's betrayal or transformation in the middle of arc).

but impossible i think considering our legend saint is back to present us original ss watcher cameo fanservice -_-
Old 2013-08-07, 10:35   Link #2633
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
Furuya is really awesome, i can't stand hearing Seiya with Morita's voice - who's also a fine voice actor, but not fitting for Seiya.
But apparently Toei thinks it's normal to have two VA's voicing the same character in different media at the same time..
Well the difference here is that in Omega Seiya could be considered a different character and he is also not the main character so Furuya is comfortable to do the role. Remember Furuya only turned down doing Seiya for works like the Hades arc and the game because he didn't want to be the only one of the original cast to get special treatment and also citied if only he was kept there would be a lost of synergy between him and the cast in these works where the core story is about the original 5 bronze saints, otherwise if Furuya agreed those work would have him as Seiya by both Toei and Kurumada's will. In Omega Seiya is just a supporting character so it's not really against his rule.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 16:57   Link #2634
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 68:
Old 2013-08-10, 17:07   Link #2635
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for Better pic of Titan's chronotector:
Old 2013-08-10, 18:18   Link #2636
hamazura
whatever

so next week is class-3 pallasite crap filler episode...
Old 2013-08-10, 19:14   Link #2637
luizdelavega

I dont think the next episode will be a filler, because in that episode we will have a first appearance of the new Pallasite Miller (or Mira, as some sites used to call him), that will probably destroy Silver Saint Menkar's armor, based on the spoiler that Menkar will be in this episode.

If you dont remember, Menkar was the Silver Saint that arrived in Pallasvelda with another two Silver Saints plus Seiya.

And please, look to the drawing at the preview, its looking beautiful, as the Umakoshi' Style!
luizdelavega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 19:18   Link #2638
hamazura
whatever

eh? im sure i remember reading somewhere there is episode of class-3 crap twin pallasite who defeated by yuna and souma in early episode...
is it next next week?
Old 2013-08-10, 19:28   Link #2639
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

I don't even know why Titan has the better wings design than Seiya. Sagittarius's wings look like crap...
Old 2013-08-10, 20:23   Link #2640
luizdelavega

Quote:
eh? im sure i remember reading somewhere there is episode of class-3 crap twin pallasite who defeated by yuna and souma in early episode...
is it next next week?
Yeah, it is, but not only this will be happening in this episode. A episode that shows the death of 2 Tertiary Pallasite and brings the first appearance of a powerfull new Pallasite can never be called filler. Never!
luizdelavega is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen