AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-29, 03:15   Link #12621
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 26:
Spoiler for hmm... about c26:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 04:02   Link #12622
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for hmm... about c26:
Spoiler for Chapter 26, Situation:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 23:25   Link #12623
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

I, for one, hope that this arc answers and explains most of the questions we have about Moka's Rosary.

I still have the opinion that the Rosary was created to help Inner Moka properly interact with humans. The Rosary sealed her aura and brought out the "true" Inner Moka hidden behind the vampire pride and her aristocratic attitude. This in turn created Outer Moka. I still don't buy that they're separate personalities.

Like many, I also hope that this arc further strengthens the relationship between Inner Moka and Tsukune. They've been sorely lacking in the romance department. Sure there was the date chapter, Inner Moka blushes here and there, and a mountain of hints that she has feelings for him but I want something more "concrete." I'm pretty sure we all know by now that Tsukune loves Moka as a whole - doesn't matter if it was Inner or Outer.

Hopefully the scanlation for this chapter comes out faster than the last! As far as I can tell, this arc is going to be unpredictable and very interesting.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 01:17   Link #12624
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I, for one, hope that this arc answers and explains most of the questions we have about Moka's Rosary.

I still have the opinion that the Rosary was created to help Inner Moka properly interact with humans. The Rosary sealed her aura and brought out the "true" Inner Moka hidden behind the vampire pride and her aristocratic attitude. This in turn created Outer Moka. I still don't buy that they're separate personalities.

Like many, I also hope that this arc further strengthens the relationship between Inner Moka and Tsukune. They've been sorely lacking in the romance department. Sure there was the date chapter, Inner Moka blushes here and there, and a mountain of hints that she has feelings for him but I want something more "concrete." I'm pretty sure we all know by now that Tsukune loves Moka as a whole - doesn't matter if it was Inner or Outer.

Hopefully the scanlation for this chapter comes out faster than the last! As far as I can tell, this arc is going to be unpredictable and very interesting.
Well, I think that there is a high possibility of Tsukune and Inner Moka progressing further with their relationship, but well what do you FriedRice have in mind when saying "concrete" - a kiss or something like that between Tsukune and Inner Moka perhaps ?? .

About what the Rosario is still largely unknown, maybe in the next few chapter's we will get more information about how the Rosario works ... anyway

Spoiler for Chapter 26, Seal:
Old 2009-12-30, 01:46   Link #12625
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I think that there is a high possibility of Tsukune and Inner Moka progressing further with their relationship, but well what do you FriedRice have in mind when saying "concrete" - a kiss or something like that between Tsukune and Inner Moka perhaps ?? .
Well, you have to remember that most of what Inner Moka does or says concerning her relationship with Tsukune is a always little ambiguous.

Although, the past few chapters have done a LOT of relationship development between the two and Inner's actions have gotten much less vague.

I'm kind of looking for something like Inner getting faint from anemia and Tsukune offers his blood. She'll probably blush and sheepishly drink from him. It puts Tsukune one giant step closer towards completely winning over Moka. However, this scenario I laid out seems more likely much later when the manga's about to end and where there's a definite final pairing.

I guess I might be asking for too much, too early
Old 2009-12-30, 03:23   Link #12626
zibi88

well like someone said already.... Tsukone loves Moka as a "whole" so this is a reason that he will be sad.... becouse 1moka will be missing it will not be the same anymore for him Inner Moka + Outer Moka = whole that he loves..... but when one is missing he will feel that..... I guess even Inner moka will feel to miss the Outer one the more open to people one...

Inner Moka compared to Outer uses less the pride status.... Inner moka wont allow Tsukune to get close to her becouse of her vamp pride..... while the outer was clingy and didnt mind if tsukune gets closer to her (she desired it after all)

Currently Inner Moka is creating big fuss in whole school.... but those guys are annoying... they think they have even a slighest chance with Moka (becouse she looks so pretty).... while moka is not even paying attention to them..... even the female characters develop a crush on her.... do they think that if they will stick close to her they will mysteriously become pretty too....

Even with Inner moka Mizore or Kurumu cant compare or have the small fights over Tsukune... becouse with inner moka they have no bloody chance of winning... and they are scared of her (the cooking class... they only saw what moka was doing with that pumpkin and were freaking out...)

but I guess moka will have eventually heve enought of that school uproar about her person... its iritating if constantly there are so many people watching her and releaseing a lot of drool..... I guess its very tiring and Tsukune around her might constantly feel those auras duo vamp blood so it will bug him too I guess (constantly feel the killer intent from everywhere... becouse he is around moka)

but I guess this next chapter will show to Tsukune and Inner.... what he misses which is Outer moka (at least she couses less fuss in the school compared to inner who is perfect in everything...)
Old 2009-12-30, 03:24   Link #12627
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Well, you have to remember that most of what Inner Moka does or says concerning her relationship with Tsukune is a always little ambiguous.

Although, the past few chapters have done a LOT of relationship development between the two and Inner's actions have gotten much less vague.

I'm kind of looking for something like Inner getting faint from anemia and Tsukune offers his blood. She'll probably blush and sheepishly drink from him. It puts Tsukune one giant step closer towards completely winning over Moka. However, this scenario I laid out seems more likely much later when the manga's about to end and where there's a definite final pairing.

I guess I might be asking for too much, too early
Well it might be possible that the author wants to establish a definite final paring now, but it's more likely that this arc's plot is simply used to develop the Tsukune X Moka romantic paring more, which as you have noticed FriedRice it has barely been mentioned in the story so far, while the rest of the girls right now have gotten far ahead then Moka in their romance development ... probably due to Inner Moka's limited appearance so if the author wanted to show progress in Tsukune's and Moka's relationship he had to

Spoiler for Chapter 26:
Old 2009-12-30, 05:22   Link #12628
zibi88

well there was a little development in that game-festival or rather sport-festival chapter (few ago)...

we see that Inner moka was talking to the Outer moka throught the rosario and was giving step by step how she should prepare a lunch box.... so she (outer) can eat it with Tsukune ^^

but later when the zombies trampled on her hand-made food she specialy made for tsukune she went on a rempage ^^ and a pair of Tsu-Iner Moka entered the game with the hats ^^

Inner was kinda pissed that they destroyed her food that she made with outer for Tsukune..... now she showed that she can cook but she was doing always the human food (at least I think so...... but then why Yukari got hurt by it... she is a witch-> human with magic powers... so human food shouldnt hurt her)

but still I wonder if Moka a vampire can eat human food... since she is makeing them not even knowing about it...
Old 2009-12-30, 05:44   Link #12629
GrimJack

Outer Moka has cooked for Tsukune before though way back in the first season. I think Inner Moka fails because of her vampiric tendencies if that makes any sense. She is trying hard to be something she is not by nature.

They all can eat human food of course though they have certain monstrous delicacies as well. If not they would have starved all the times they went to the human world with the news club.
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 07:23   Link #12630
Chris38

Well we still don't know why everyone had this kind of reaction to Inner Moka's cooking, maybe when the translation comes out we will have more information, anyway I agree with GrimJack that every monster can eat human food ... it's even possible that they are served human food in the cafeteria at the academy to make students more capable of blending into human society, apart from that there are certain types of food that only monster's can eat ( for example the monster fruit which was mentioned in chapter 2 , or Tsukune's blood ) which as the manga has mentioned are posions to humans , but well Tsukune might be able to eat them later ( when his vampire transformation reaches a certain point , because well we still don't know what exactly is happening inside his body, i know he is changing but we still haven't got a clue what has changed inside Tsukune ( besides his blood, a brief mention of Tsukune's desire to suck Moka's blood ( only mentioned 1 - 2 times in the manga ) and that Tsukune is stronger and faster then a normal human in his sealed form, he also regenerates his wounds at a faster rate then a normal human, it is also possible that Tsukune has a faster growth rate then a normal human, but it's hard to get proof of that, because I don't know how much his character build-up is caused by the vampire blood due to the improvements in the art design of the manga ...

Besides the points I mentioned there is also the factor that Tsukune's transformation into his vampire form seems less straining for his body as the series progress and that Tsukune's body is theoretically speaking still "human" ( I'm having a bit of a dilemma accepting that, but I think we could stay with this explanation for now ), but is generating youkai energy due to the presence of vampire blood inside his body, Tsukune seems to have learned how to control his youkai energy, but we still don't know how much factor the Holy Lock has in keeping his vampire abilities in check ... )

... so basically speaking Tsukune "transformation" is still an enigma ) ...

... but it seems I have gone off-topic, sorry it's just that I'm still thinking about the recent "development" that was mentioned in the latest chapter ... [runs and hides into a corner ]
Old 2009-12-30, 16:43   Link #12631
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, I really don't see Tsukune as being the one gung-ho in getting the rosary working again - I think that Inner will be the one more than likely trying her hardest to get the seal back to working - she's so used to it that it will probably be a pain for her to re-adjust to not having it. Besides, we've already established that Inner and Outer treat each other like sisters and that Inner is pretty protective of Outer (for obvious reasons).

But even with that said, as this latest chapter demonstrated, Inner is now capable of displaying her softer, cuter side to Tsukune while unsealed. It used to be Outer's 'job' to do that sort of thing but now Inner is starting to open up as well.

I still find it funny that people still consider Outer Moka and Inner Moka two completely different personalities. In the anime, yeah they more or less were separate but in the manga, they're not. All the rosary has done is to flip her personality inside-out, not make an alternate one. The cold exterior personality is what became Inner and the hidden gentler interior personality is what became Outer. It's not that 'Outer Moka' will disappear, it's just that she's returned to being what she was before - the true 'hidden inner personality'. Why else would Inner Moka be able to do the kawaii smile?
Old 2009-12-30, 16:55   Link #12632
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I only know one thing-

when it gets up, the latest chapter of Water Bride was written months before this chapter ever appeared... those who are reading it will understand what I mean (assuming Tempest left a lot of that stuff in)

I'd say more, but that will give away the "surprise"... and I still need to get to 26, but I need to finish looking at the pretty pictures in NEEDLESS vol 7 (and trying to understand a few bits and pieces here and there) first...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 17:11   Link #12633
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hnn, I really don't see Tsukune as being the one gung-ho in getting the rosary working again - I think that Inner will be the one more than likely trying her hardest to get the seal back to working - she's so used to it that it will probably be a pain for her to re-adjust to not having it. Besides, we've already established that Inner and Outer treat each other like sisters and that Inner is pretty protective of Outer (for obvious reasons).

But even with that said, as this latest chapter demonstrated, Inner is now capable of displaying her softer, cuter side to Tsukune while unsealed. It used to be Outer's 'job' to do that sort of thing but now Inner is starting to open up as well.

I still find it funny that people still consider Outer Moka and Inner Moka two completely different personalities. In the anime, yeah they more or less were separate but in the manga, they're not. All the rosary has done is to flip her personality inside-out, not make an alternate one. The cold exterior personality is what became Inner and the hidden gentler interior personality is what became Outer. It's not that 'Outer Moka' will disappear, it's just that she's returned to being what she was before - the true 'hidden inner personality'. Why else would Inner Moka be able to do the kawaii smile?
Well I generally agree with what you said Tempest, well maybe because we are using the term "multiple personality disorder" or something similar to describe Moka's condition which is a wrong description to describe what the Rosario seal has done to her ... well to me Tsukune X Moka's ( as a whole ) relationship is difficult to describe but I think it's a established fact that both personalities of Moka are in love with Tsukune ...

Well the question is " What needs to be done to restore a Rosario ? "

Also we have to take into consideration that after repairing the Rosario, it might break again after some time, due to Tsukune's influence ( I think it's unlikely that Inner Moka would get a seal which Tsukune can't take off again, becuase the key is a bit different then his personality )

And you're right Tempest that Inner Moka will be the one who is going to be the most motivated to get the seal working again ... well generally speaking this is one of the reasons why I'm so excited about this upcoming arc ... to me it seems that their are many possibilities emerging and each one of them could have many different outcomes Another plus is that finally we're going to get some development in Inner Moka's character ... so it's no wonder that I'm getting so exited about it
Old 2009-12-30, 17:15   Link #12634
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I suspect that either the Exorcist will restore it, or more likely, Moka's mother will be called in for the job... hell, we might even get to see Big Sis (okay, so that's justme wishing on the last part)

Old 2009-12-30, 17:30   Link #12635
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Agreed!

Quote:

I've been saying that all along.

I think people got the impression that they were separate entities from the screwed up anime. The anime also royally screwed up how Tsukune viewed Moka - he liked Outer more while in the manga he treats both sides of her as the same person. I'll end my "I loath the R+V anime" rant here before I start complaining more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I suspect that either the Exorcist will restore it, or more likely, Moka's mother will be called in for the job... hell, we might even get to see Big Sis (okay, so that's justme wishing on the last part)
Mom and Big Sis showing up in the same arc? That's asking a lot!

So is it confirmed that it wasn't the Wongs' doing that the Rosary doesn't seal anymore? If it's really the seal weakening, I hope Moka's mom would make an appearance. The entire family still hasn't been revealed yet. Although, I think it's more likely that Ikeda will just have the Exorcist fix it.

On another note, who visits Fanfiction.net? Does anyone know what happened to OuRex? He and all his work pretty much disappeared a few weeks ago. I was really looking forward to him updating Sorry for the OT

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2009-12-30 at 17:42.
Old 2009-12-30, 18:37   Link #12636
Arturro

Is restoration of Rosario really so important? Current Inner Moka and Outer Moka aren't same girl/girls as at the beginning. Outer Moka was damsel in distress, even more than Tsukune. Few chapters ago she was fighting with fishmen. Old Inner Moka was almost cruel, now she is cute. Moka personalities are merging, the Moka we see in this chapter as well as in school festival chapters has traits of both personalities. IMHO there is no need for Rosario anymore - it was created to allow Moka to live with humans, or rather to protect humans.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 18:37   Link #12637
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

So I finally buzzed through the chapter... and I agree: that face on 33... MOE OVERLOAD!!!!!!

and dammit, need translation in order to see what happened with the rosario... but we need more chapters like this!

and the thing about the rosario- even though the two Mokas are becoming similar to each other, they still see themselves as separate entities... they're just two sides of the same person, and while Inner can exist without Outer, Inner still does see Outer as an irreplaceable little sister (which is part of why people here think Inner will be the one to push for Outer's restoration

Old 2009-12-30, 19:16   Link #12638
KoSa333

We don't know whether the rosalio still seals Moka's power or not.
Maybe that cute smile was the key of the happenings Just think about it, now Moka is cold but still has the cute side that Outer Moka used to have, and maybe that's why the rosalio's that effect doesn't work anymore but it doesn't mean that it doesn't seal her power. If that's the matter, Moka doesn't need the rosalio anymore. (however I don't think the real reason why Moka needed the rosailo is to live with humans because then she wouldn't attracted to it that much)
If someone wants back the rosalio that rather would be Tsukune (and the other girls of cource ) than Moka..
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 20:07   Link #12639
Ged
Legendary

WHERE IS THE F****G SCANLATION?!?!?!?! XDDDDD I WANTS TOOOOO REAAADDDD!!!!!! (yeah... well that face of hers (p. 32) is enough to make me wanna read this one! ^_^)
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 21:14   Link #12640
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSa333 View Post
If someone wants back the rosalio that rather would be Tsukune (and the other girls of cource ) than Moka..
Why do you think he would? This isn't the anime where he liked Outer more. It's pretty clear in the manga that Tsukune treats both Moka's as a single person.

I'd understand why the other girls would want the Rosary back because, without it, they don't stand a chance against Inner Moka taking Tsukune for herself.

Like what Tempest and Magin said, the one who would most likely want the seal working again would be Inner Moka because of their "sister" relationship.

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2009-12-30 at 21:41.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire