AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Heavy Object

Notices

View Poll Results: Heavy Object - Episode 15 (Alaska Battle 1) Rating
Perfect 10 2 10.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 47.37%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 26.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 15.79%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-01-24, 15:38   Link #41
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Somehow I think that "kicking" suggestion is like a special service from Frolaytia for Qwenthur since she already figured out his fetish from those magazines
I think Qwenser and Havia are both Ms, though. They'd prefer to be on the receiving end.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-24, 19:17   Link #42
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I think Qwenser and Havia are both Ms, though. They'd prefer to be on the receiving end.
or.... we could assume Frolaytia is M as well.. since she blushed so hard after get fondled
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-24, 19:21   Link #43
The 48th Ronin
EISAI HARAMASUKOI
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Anywhere. I'm a nomad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
or.... we could assume Frolaytia is M as well.. since she blushed so hard after get fondled
That's out of embarrassment, though.
__________________
I am nobody.
Nobody is perfect.
Therefore, I am perfect.


GRAND SPONSOR NO TOKYO BAY, OH CHRISTMAS
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 03:32   Link #44
Chaos2Frozen
Spherical Cow
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a vacuum
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I also don't think that having porn is illegal so probably that is just some other way to bail our protagonists duo to the battlefield again
It's generally considered a contraband, most people would just close one eye to it or sympathize with them, but that's why the inspection team is made up of all women
__________________

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 06:34   Link #45
watisit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
That kicking game is unfair. Qwenther can kick Frolayteia's butt but Hevia can only kick Qwenther's butt.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 13:48   Link #46
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
That kicking game is unfair. Qwenther can kick Frolayteia's butt but Hevia can only kick Qwenther's butt.
Once again Qwenther gets all the fun. Looks like Hevia just can't win when it comes to Frolayteia.
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.