AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-13, 12:07   Link #101
ellifeedn
Thinker

Just read chapter 13 and seeing the bull's lifeforce made me think
Spoiler:
Sorry couldn't resist.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 13:37   Link #102
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler:
Sorry couldn't resist.
My god, I was about to say exactly the same thing!

Such a fearsome meme

chapter 12/13
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 14:13   Link #103
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I can see where Gallet's coming from, though. Christina's a sweet girl, but till then, she really hadn't been pulling her weight.

Gallet, OTOH, has been working her ass off. The strain is starting to show.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 17:37   Link #104
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler:
Sorry couldn't resist.
OMG, how could have I missed that ? Anyway, i was inspired
Spoiler for chap 13:
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 18:22   Link #105
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for chap 13:
I lol'd.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 22:32   Link #106
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

hmm is eating its meat could increase my life force????? hehahahhahaha sorry could not resist hhehehe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 00:44   Link #107
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
LMAO @ the over 9000 comment. I completely missed it. Just changing 10,000 to 9000 then it would be the same DBZ script LOL.

Spoiler for Chapter 15:
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 21:51   Link #108
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
hmm is eating its meat could increase my life force????? hehahahhahaha sorry could not resist hhehehe

any way soo um as i could remeber this is still chapter 1

it is only story 14

so the next chapter maybe about the king satan ehehhe
Old 2008-06-16, 05:34   Link #109
Aka_Hakurei

I read the first volume.
It's not bad, but i don't like it ^^'
but i read the next volume, because the chara-design it's beautifull and recall me Noizi Ito
Aka_Hakurei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 12:06   Link #110
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
lolololol. super cow!

can't wait for chapter 14!!! The waiting is killing me. ;_;
Old 2008-06-16, 12:14   Link #111
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
lolololol. super cow!

can't wait for chapter 14!!! The waiting is killing me. ;_;
i have a summary of chpt 14 on the front page, if you really can't wait.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2008-06-16 at 19:37.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 18:55   Link #112
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i have a summary of chpt 14 on page, if you really can't wait.
link please!
Old 2008-06-16, 19:06   Link #113
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
link please!
Here it is
Old 2008-06-17, 00:44   Link #114
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well it was a good summary but i still am w8ing fo the next chapter heehehe
Old 2008-06-21, 00:30   Link #115
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
by the way, how many chapters are already released in japan?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 13:39   Link #116
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
by the way, how many chapters are already released in japan?
it is currently upto 14 in the chinese scanlations. However ch13 was rls in 3 parts.
Old 2008-06-24, 20:18   Link #117
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

also it is not chapters but story

we(in a mangas term) still in chapter 1 only on story 14
Old 2008-08-04, 11:04   Link #118
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Picked up this manga and thought i found another masterpiece (at last!!!). But as the story process, It left me with huge disappointment.

Where is the fun when Santa's good personalities were exposed, and the fighting inside the manga become like a RPG game (which serve as plot device so no1 died ). Even the town lost its uniqueness as their population will soon even out the gender rate.
Certainly,i didn't expect Satan to live with such huge Harem. But I would like he show that he can deal with the situation with a more "realistic"(well you know what i meant) and believable manners.

Seriously: if Satan(the real one) send you a message and tell you to come and live in hell (Shina Dark is a version of it ) with him where thousands of his wives are living freely there by their will. Will you take the offer?

I don't even have any religious to believe in God and devil, and nowadays, with technologies, news can fly within seconds. Still it rather silly for me to come 1000 miles close to that zone (if it really exist) without careful thoughts

Now the plot become similar to so many fantasy manga, with main powerful character suddenly become King of a nation and under threat by those nations around him
Old 2008-08-04, 12:43   Link #119
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Picked up this manga and thought i found another masterpiece (at last!!!). But as the story process, It left me with huge disappointment.

Where is the fun when Santa's good personalities were exposed, and the fighting inside the manga become like a RPG game (which serve as plot device so no1 died ). Even the town lost its uniqueness as their population will soon even out the gender rate.
Certainly,i didn't expect Satan to live with such huge Harem. But I would like he show that he can deal with the situation with a more "realistic"(well you know what i meant) and believable manners.

Seriously: if Satan(the real one) send you a message and tell you to come and live in hell (Shina Dark is a version of it ) with him where thousands of his wives are living freely there by their will. Will you take the offer?

I don't even have any religious to believe in God and devil, and nowadays, with technologies, news can fly within seconds. Still it rather silly for me to come 1000 miles close to that zone (if it really exist) without careful thoughts

Now the plot become similar to so many fantasy manga, with main powerful character suddenly become King of a nation and under threat by those nations around him
It wasn't done suddenly, Maoh (is the correct term) and the butler has been planing this for a long time.

and I don't see Maoh been under threat by anyone. You don't earn his reputation without spilling(lots) blood in the past and you don't live thousands of years without a lot of power.
Old 2008-08-04, 13:46   Link #120
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Darn you, I had thought a new chapter came out .
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Where is the fun when Satan's good personalities were exposed, and the fighting inside the manga become like a RPG game (which serve as plot device so no1 died ). Even the town lost its uniqueness as their population will soon even out the gender rate.
The whole point of Satan being actually good is to show that the stories about him were greatly falsified. And where exactly does it show itself as a rpg game? Other than possibly the random lv maze and fighting the dragon, all of the subsequent battles seem plausible to me. Of course, it could have been like Seirun(from Girls Bravo, with all women population), but he obviously wanted the island to become a country. Why would you only keep women on the island if that was your intention? IMO, it'd be more unrealistic if he DIDN'T even out the population with males :\.
Quote:

There was a good chance that the good word was spreading out about the country. Remember, Hajime(the ninja girl) did send word to her clan about how Satan and his island really was. Word could have easily spread due to that clan. Not to mention that, in other countries, some of the populace had absolutely nothing(like when that queen banished her own people simply cuz it was in her view whe she looked out the window), so they had no choice(other than going to the enemy's country 0.0 ).

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he said he did not want to become king of that country, which is the reason he elected Christina and Galett as the positions for its leadership. And, unless you've read past ch 13, only Vansable(Galett's home country, or perhaps its just that one suspicious guy that's the right hand man of the emperor) wants to threaten Satan's country at the moment. I will admit that Vansable is a bit too quick to want to destroy Satan's island, but it is understandable. Galett sent letters saying Satan isn't dangerous and is nice, which their parliment leaders intercepted from Galett's grandfather. Since they want to conquer many nations anyway, by conquering Satan's island first, they could easily be feared as an unstoppable nation.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, seinen