AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-23, 04:58   Link #3101
PointZero

So did C.C. basically resign her position by Lelouch's side to Kallen when she said, "Kallen, you've won" after having her Pink Lancelot destroyed by the Guren?
PointZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 05:03   Link #3102
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointZero View Post
So did C.C. basically resign her position by Lelouch's side to Kallen when she said, "Kallen, you've won" after having her Pink Lancelot destroyed by the Guren?
Erm no. She and Lelouch made a promise. She said "Kallen, you won" coz her Guren was destroy and she couldn't fight anymore. It could imply a lot of meanings such as C.C saying something human is right? But for sure I don't think she is resigning her position coz they promised each other already.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 05:07   Link #3103
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
Erm no. She and Lelouch made a promise. She said "Kallen, you won" coz her Guren was destroy and she couldn't fight anymore. It could imply a lot of meanings such as C.C saying something human is right? But for sure I don't think she is resigning her position coz they promised each other already.
her pink lancelot to be correct
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 05:09   Link #3104
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipok View Post
her pink lancelot to be correct
OMG I forgotten is Pink Lancelot. I think I need sleeeppp..

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 05:28   Link #3105
pilipok
pizza lover

haha i guess is pretty late over ur side
mine still evening time in sg
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 06:18   Link #3106
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
well, people are speculating that Wakamoto's appearance in the last episode will be in a flashback...although, there would be no reason to include him in the cast list if that was the case, since the material would have alread been recorded a prior. Though, if the flashback includes a scene we may not have seen before or a scene where content was left out (Charles giving his Code to Lelouch seems to be a popular theory), it does make sense, to some extent.

The series title is Code Geass after all, it could indicate that Lelouch posesses both powers/curses at the end of the series. Also, Lelouch's Geass was given to him by C.C. ergo C.C.'s code, perhaps it is possible to have a Code and a Geass at the same time, if the Code isn't the one that granted the Geass to the person in question.
That makes sense to certain extent. That theory about name is really interesting, it can simply refer to the code as it grants geass, or then it's geass and code merging at some point. Lets hope it's the later one.
That would also make Lelouch true to his words, even if he wasn't swearing it by heart. "If you'ra witch then I'll become warlock"
Old 2008-09-23, 08:12   Link #3107
Theron
Professional Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
TBH, I rewatched this scene (for the +500 times) and c.c. stop walking towards lelouch after a few steps, so i am not sure that she wanted to hug lelouch
...but he wanted, didn't he? ^~

I'm still sure that we'll get another interesting scene in 25 from those two.
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:16   Link #3108
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post
...but he wanted, didn't he? ^~

I rewatched it (how many times I watched it, that's a mystery XD)

C.C. stopped but then lelouch started to walk towards her, and the guren appeared just during his first step XD
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:19   Link #3109
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post
I sure hope so. I really don't see Code Geass ending with C.C floating in the ocean in her ejection pod for the whole episode while the finale takes place. Especially after Lelouch promised to make her smile
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:22   Link #3110
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

And did she not smile already? Really Lelouch has made a good deal of promises and with very little time with which to keep them with. If that is your only line of reasoning for her importance then it is very feeble as we are going into the last episode and we still do not know just what the hell Zero Requiem is supposed to be or his little promise with Suzaku which plays a bigger role then C.C's smile at this point.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:28   Link #3111
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
And did she not smile already? Really Lelouch has made a good deal of promises and with very little time with which to keep them with. If that is your only line of reasoning for her importance then it is very feeble as we are going into the last episode and we still do not know just what the hell Zero Requiem is supposed to be or his little promise with Suzaku which plays a bigger role then C.C's smile at this point.
The smile in 24? It's not that smile

And she said "You said you'll make me smile, right?" and he replied "Yes, I promise"

Confirmed by koshimizu.

The ecli*** translation is not good because it implies that lelouch has to smile, but it's a translation mistake.
Old 2008-09-23, 08:32   Link #3112
Tael
Banned

Quote:

And she said "You said you'll make me smile, right?" and he replied "Yes, This is a promise"

Confirmed by koshimizu.

The ecli*** translation is not good because it implies that lelouch has to smile, but it's a translation mistake.
His point is more that her smile could be another promise Lelouch will be unable to keep. It is not super important to the plot and one could argue that she's already received that smile, but that is for another discussion. As it stands though, there are far more important things that need to be addressed than her smile.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:33   Link #3113
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

And she said "You said you'll make me smile, right?" and he replied "Yes, This is a promise"

Confirmed by koshimizu.

Either way the rest of the point still holds, there is one episode of this series for us to find out what Zero Requiem is, have Lelouch go through with it, confront Nunally and the Suzaku and Gurren fight and possibly a short epilogue to tie it together. Too much being jammed in together and not enough time. Although I guess there is a possibility of them putting in that fanservice as they did with Cornelia and Guilford this episode.
Old 2008-09-23, 08:33   Link #3114
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
His point is more that her smile could be another promise Lelouch will be unable to keep. It is not super important to the plot and one could argue that she's already received that smile, but that is for another discussion. As it stands though, there are far more important things that need to be addressed than her smile.
I never said that he will keep it . He failed to keep some promises IIRC, right? So it will not surprise me

And this scene has a goodbye feeling in it, maybe.............
Old 2008-09-23, 08:35   Link #3115
bran
h e a d s h o t

or maybe making her smile means taking her code
i though about it cause when she fought kallen she said she wanted to put an end to the accumulation of experience

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:36   Link #3116
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
or maybe making her smile means taking her code
i though about it cause when she fought kallen she said she wanted to put an end to the accumulation of experience
It could. Me I think she meant her "choice" of loneliness, to not love anymore. But now she cares about love again.
Old 2008-09-23, 08:36   Link #3117
Eliarine

Quote:
No dear, that is not "my only line of reasoning for her importance". But I really don't see her last appearance in the show being that loss to Kallen, since that would be pretty lame for such a character. I want a resolution to her relationship with Lelouch after such touching scenes, just like you probably want one for Lelouch's relationship with Kallen.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:38   Link #3118
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
No dear, that is not "my only line of reasoning for her importance". But I really don't see her last appearance in the show being that loss to Kallen, since that would be pretty lame for such a character. I want a resolution to her relationship with Lelouch after such touching scenes, just like you probably want one for Lelouch's relationship with Kallen.
If lelouch survives, the conclusion will be in the epilogue, don't worry. Turn 25 will have a CluClu scene imo
Old 2008-09-23, 08:38   Link #3119
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I never said that he will keep it . He failed to keep some promises IIRC, right? So it will not surprise me

And this scene has a goodbye feeling in it, maybe.............
At this point it would not surprise me if C.C has very little role in the next episode, considering that her role has been consistently negligent throughout R2 on anything not concerning Geass. At any rate his promise to Nunally of not lying to her went down the tubes, the fireworks promise, and the promise to Kallen about returning to Ashford with her. I just have a feeling I would not be too satisfied about the ending.
Old 2008-09-23, 08:40   Link #3120
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
At this point it would not surprise me if C.C has very little role in the next episode, considering that her role has been consistently negligent throughout R2 on anything not concerning Geass. At any rate his promise to Nunally of not lying to her went down the tubes, the fireworks promise, and the promise to Kallen about returning to Ashford with her. I just have a feeling I would not be too satisfied about the ending.
The epilogue will take, according to past taniguchi's animes, the half of 25. So C.C. will meet him during the epilogue, I think.

It's just an opinion, i don't say it will necessarily happen