AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-28, 20:19   Link #1081
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I don't think they become one. My guess is that Victorica swaps roles with that girl in order to solve some case. As far as I know, Victorica has yet to show a red dress.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 20:21   Link #1082
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Wow... such a shame that they cut so much out. I am really going to get the light novels now.

But they could have done better, like have Harminia just burn the bridge down for example. Well, it was still enjoyable and as everyone said Yuuki Aoi was superb.

I hope they don't botch up the rest of the series.
Old 2011-02-28, 20:49   Link #1083
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

i love the bridge drama scene, Yuki Aoi's voice acting is great...

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 00:55   Link #1084
Melpomene
Disabled By Request

I haven't read the novel, though I would like to very much so. I am still quite satisfied with the series. I find myself looking forward to each episode, and being shocked at how fast it seems to fly by. There is a lot of set up in the previous episode and I am really interested in the mysterious pair. Not to mention one of the pair is responsible for visiting the village many times in the past. I look forward to seeing more about him unravel as well.
Melpomene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 05:31   Link #1085
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

If Cordelia was banished 20 years ago, and that maid is currently 26 .. does that made her a killer at 6?

o_O
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 05:42   Link #1086
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
If Cordelia was banished 20 years ago, and that maid is currently 26 .. does that made her a killer at 6?

o_O
Probably went through child abuse, Just joking. But killing to prevent her own death seems abit odd though, was there any use murdering the elder at that time?
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 07:45   Link #1087
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
Probably went through child abuse, Just joking. But killing to prevent her own death seems abit odd though, was there any use murdering the elder at that time?
I have to agree with Anh Minh on that one--at 6, she's not thinking of arcane plans to stay alive; it's more likely a case of "Elder told me I was going to die! Elder wants to kill me! I'm not going to die!" *STAB*
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 08:23   Link #1088
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post

o_O
I kept hoping I was remembering the timing wrong but... yeah... really strange. Sounds like the Elder wanted to kill the thief and used her for it. But we never went into that - at all.

And I laughed this, are those his shocked eyes?
Old 2011-03-01, 08:24   Link #1089
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

It really proves that she has been twisted ever since she was small. However, her complete biography was never expounded anyway, so we'll never know for sure if she had a volatile childhood to develop such mentality.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 12:55   Link #1090
klare

a kingdom? one person can start fire like that in such a short time? Victorique can hold Kujo with one hand? future predictions that are surely accurate?

since this show is entertaining, we can ignore the illogical stuff
Old 2011-03-01, 17:14   Link #1091
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Maybe they were holding on to Victorique's feet. That would also explain why she didn't go over...
Maybe Grevil didn't care or was worried that his hair caught on fire, the plate thief was in awe, and Ambrose felt he'd done enough by getting involved with the fight against Herminia ? Or really could just throw out everyone freezing in shock and not reacting to the situation. Ambrose had also just found out a friend was a killer and had a role in her falling to her death.
Old 2011-03-01, 19:10   Link #1092
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
If they were indeed his shocked eyes... Then I would be severely dissapointed o.o... It looks to me like he knows what is going to happen next and is just going to accept it.
Old 2011-03-01, 20:03   Link #1093
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
If they were indeed his shocked eyes... Then I would be severely dissapointed o.o... It looks to me like he knows what is going to happen next and is just going to accept it.
If I didn't watch it wrongly, Kujo was getting dizzy/lightheaded from either the smoke or blood loss or both, so it's like one of those look where you got shot or something but didn't know what happened or couldn't quite register it in your head.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 20:11   Link #1094
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If I didn't watch it wrongly, Kujo was getting dizzy/lightheaded from either the smoke or blood loss or both, so it's like one of those look where you got shot or something but didn't know what happened or couldn't quite register it in your head.
That's probably true, there were alot of things going on, and especially the dialogue after the whole maid-fight scene. All those cuts that Kujo got from her, as well as the smoke rising from the bridge since it was collapsing due to how long they took. I think Kujo told us why he would show eyes like that. He seemed pretty dizzy like you said until Victorique snapped him back to normal.
Old 2011-03-02, 00:53   Link #1095
mikoo
Banned

Freebies

Last edited by mikoo; 2011-03-02 at 06:15.
mikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 04:30   Link #1096
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Quote:
Actually it look more like his sad that he might be separated from Victorique, but good thing Victorique could lift twice her wight lol
Old 2011-03-02, 05:28   Link #1097
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Quote:

i think that time, he accepts the fate that they'll be seperated..

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 05:34   Link #1098
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
That doesn't answer the question of why Grevil and Ambrose didn't even try to help, though....
For the Drama, of course. Victorique saves the boy, it's sweet and adds a lot to their relationship development. Why would they interfere in such an important moment?
Kleo Scanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 15:30   Link #1099
billborden

I finally got around to watching the final part of the arc, and I am fairly satisfied. I'm glad they gave it three episodes, but it still felt a little compressed. I'm not sure how I would liked it if I had not read the book before. Here's to hoping that they keep getting better.
Old 2011-03-02, 16:15   Link #1100
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
He looks like he's tripping balls.

Tags
bones, horror, light novel adaptation, school life, shounen