AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2017-10-11, 17:56   Link #2681
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Best of Anime 2017 (day 2)

First of all, sorry for being late in posting. Well, it's time of the year one again for a Best of Anime cosplay convention. This large event was held at SMX Convention Center at Sept 9 and 10. I attended the second day.

Without any further delay, here are the pics.

Time: almost 4 pm in the afternoon
Place: inside Function Room 4 of SMX

Came to the event without knowing the sched, but it's my lucky day because arrived just in time to see Starmarie performance. Watched them before doing anything else. Have also recorded a video, you can see it near the end o f this writeup. ^^

Time: almost 5 pm in the afternoon. Ok, watching Starmarie is a fun start to the convention. Let's take a walk now.

Some shops.

First cosplayer that I saw is Solenn, she's cosplaying as Alice from Fukumenkei Noise.

Mana from Guilty Crown. Cosplay by Fia

Next I saw a Mario and Luigi cosplayer. One of them is Catrhleen, although I don't know who, since only one of them wrote on my mini notebook. Might edit this part later.

Hmm, not many cosplayers walking around since many are still seated watching the Anime Sing-Off contest on stage. I have a video of the sing-off contest too, and a pic of the winner. But for now, let's walk around some more. ^^

Saw a friend. Wendy cosplaying as Chibiusa. Always nice to accidentally see friends when walking at cons.

. .

Rikka Takanashi cosplay by Sereia

The Starmarie at their meet and greet booth. Was able to handshake with them at 2014.. unfortunately, I don't have enough funds this time to have a meet and greet with them.

Well, I did take some videos of their performance... I guess that would be enough for this event. Would just wait for them to come back next year.

Let's go outside for a bit... usually there's more cosplayers outside than inside the Function Room.

Time: almost 5:30 pm
Place: second floor of SMX, outside Function Room 4

Maki Nishikino cosplay by Kou and Sonoda Umi cosplay by Michan. No event is complete without nLove Live cosplayers. ^^

Card Captor Sakura cosplay by Lala

Mirrage cosplaying as Taiga. Hmm, she told me that this is the "gray version" of Taiga. But I don't know from what anime this Taiga came from. This part might be edited later. XD

Mamika Kirameki from Re:Creators. Cosplay by Krist Lim

Charlotte cosplaying as Ram from Re:Zero

Oh, did not expect to see another friend. Mich Bartolome cosplaying as Rem from Re:Zero. Sje's the cat cosplayer from my Cosplay Carnival 2017 writeup. She's doing a Rem costrip this time. And the Ram cosplayer (Charlotte) is her cousin.

Hmm, and just after seeing Mich. Saw another friend... Donna-chan wearing her Freyja Wion cosplay, the stowaway version. She joke that she can only sing if there's someone with Var, and it's difficult to eat only apples.

Anyway, the wig she's using are actually two different wigs put together to make a wig that looks like Fryeja's hair.

. . . .

Kirito cosplay by Ian, and a Leafa cosplay by Clarence.

Sadly, it's almost time to go home. Went back inside the function one last time. They shine a blacklight to see the invisible ink stamped on your arm.

Time: almost 6:30 pm
Place: inside Function Room 4

The video game area.

Some anime items for sale.

Maki Nishikino banner. I saw some people carrying around the banner of their favorite Love Live character.

Still a lot of action on stage.

Honoka Kousaka from Love Live (devil version). Cosplay by Audrey. This is the first time I saw that a cosplayer also has a trident. Glad that I saw her before going home. ^^

Oh, and someone I did not expect to see. Meet Yurina Toyoda, she's the winner of the Anime Sing-Off contest. The video quality that I have recorded is not clear, but it you were there at the event you will hear that she really has a nice voice.

Eromanga sensei cosplay by Churro

Let's take one last look at some of the shops.

Stuffed toys and shirts.

. .

Kawaii PH booth. I bought some nice keychains from them. You can see at the end of this writeup.

Some more stuffed toys

Written by fans of Starmarie.

A one last look at the stage. Big Hero is watching.

Time: almost 7 pm
Place: outside the function room

Chitoge Kirisaki cosplay Javie Yu

. .

Saw Donna-chan's group again. Talked a bit about Macross Frontier stuffs, and I also learned that they planned to stay till the event finish. Well, that's what they always do I guess.

. .

Goodbye BOA 2017. Had a lot of fun. Will come back again next year.

Sadly, there's one more cosplayer.. Yumeko Kurenai a Miko Hatsune kimono version, that I would like to take a pic. But my camera ran out battery (might edit this part later if I could get a pic of her).

Pics taken at home:

Maki Nishikino towel and keychain. Given to me by Donna-chan as b-day gift. Thank you. ^^

Rem, Ruby, and Eromanga sensei keychains from Otaku's Den.

Videos recorded at the event.

These were recorded at extreme distance from the stage, so the video quality is not very good. And sorry, my hands are a little bit shaky at the start of each video.

Oh, and I suggest you set the video to 360p or 480p to make the quality a little better, there's a circular wheel at the bottom of the screen, you can set it there.

Starmarie

part 1

part 2

part 3 (my favorite song from them)

Anime Sing-Off Contest

Only my Railgun by Geneva. I'm surprised she can sing so fast, just like in the real song.

Yuzurenai Negai by Yurina Toyoda. Winner of the contest. The video quality that I record is not so good, but at the event she has a really nice voice.

Well, that's all. Thank you for reading. Next report might be one of the anime conventions that will happen at December. ",)

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2017-10-13 at 06:16.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 22:09   Link #2682
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Great report Liddo-kun.
I'm not sure why, but the videos aren't loading for me.
Old 2017-10-13, 06:14   Link #2683
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Ah, sorry about that I forgot that the videos are still in Private mode. Changed the settings to Public. The videos can be watched now.

And thanks. I do plan to get an extra lithium battery, so that more pics can be obtained from the next con. ^^
Old 2017-10-13, 13:20   Link #2684
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Ah, sorry about that I forgot that the videos are still in Private mode. Changed the settings to Public. The videos can be watched now.

And thanks. I do plan to get an extra lithium battery, so that more pics can be obtained from the next con. ^^
I recommend reading through this guide before deciding on which ones to get:
http://www.zbattery.com/Household-Battery-Guide
Old 2017-10-13, 21:24   Link #2685
Applehell

Fantastic event report Liddo, pics look great. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

BTW:

Quote:
Some anime items for sale.
Question: do they sell manga at cons like this too?
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-14, 20:37   Link #2686
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Thanks Applehell.. yes, had fun there. Conventions are always tiring, espescially for this one since it's a 2 hr trip going to the con and another 2 hour going back. But the trip is worth it. ^^

And to answer your question. Yes, they sometimes sell manga at cons too.

My one regret is not buying the Luck and Logic card game I saw at a con last year... at that time I was not yet a fan of the anime. But now that I'm a fan of Hina Logi, sad that I did not buy the card game of Luck and Logic last year.
Old 2017-10-15, 18:12   Link #2687
Applehell

Yeah, that sounds like kind of stuff you need to buy or else it's gone. Anime conventions can be like antique stores comes to a lot of items like that I hear.
Old 2018-01-05, 06:26   Link #2688
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Sharing the Kizuna Ai cosplay pics of my friend Yukiko Deisori.

Note: I'm not the one who shot the pics. The pics are from BOA 2017 anime convention. I also went there, but unfortunately did not see her.

Spoiler for Kizuna Ai:
Old 2018-04-01, 06:36   Link #2689
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Otaku Expo 2018 (day 2)

Hi there, first convention report for 2018. This one happened last February 4, so you can say that I'm very very late again. Sorry, a lot of things happened. ><

Anyway, let's start. I arrived there after lunchtime.
First thing to do is buy a ticket.

Time: 2:30 in the afternnoon
Place: 5th floor, inside megatrade hall 2

First cosplayer pic is Geneika cosplaying as Chitoge from Nisekoi. I like that anime, so I guess it's lucky to find a Nisekoi cosplayer just after arriving.

Erza Scarlet cosplay by Angelica. She is the sister of the Nizekoi cosplayer. Saw them both near a stall.

Walking just a little more, I see some Cardcaptor Sakura cosplayers. Well, perfect time, there's a new season of CCS right now.

Ysmi as Sakura Kinomoto, Ash as Tomoyo Daidouji, Nami as Meilin Li

Neji Bee as Ibuki Mioda from Danganronpa

Next is Jhendell cosplaying as "sweet lolita" costrip. Well, she wrote the sweet lolita on my notebook, so it's just right to say it here. :>

Let's take a look at some items in the stalls.

The stage.

Next cosplayer I saw is Anna. It's a cute costrip. On my notes, she wrote "al most Luka Megurine". Well, she does look a bit like Luka. **

Well, let's walk around and explore some more. ^^

You can't buy me, but you can SQUEEZE!!! - it's what's written on le pillow. Touched it. Really soft.

Some more items

Love Live banners?

Swords and video game area.

Next pic is Aira, cosplaying as Ruby from Mobile Legends

Dani Cabrera as Ene. I like her smile, so cheerful. ^^

Stayed a long time inside. So let's go outside a bit.

Time: almost 3:30 pm
Place: hallway of 5th floor

Saw two cosplayers at the hallway. Amber as Krul Tepes from Owari no Seraph, and Sophie as Kon from Tokyo Ravens. Both are cute csoplays. I guess it's a good thing I went out.

. .

But then.. I had to go back to inside megatrade hall.

Place: inside megatrade hall 2

Saw a friend inside. Rijin cosplaying as Shinoa from Owari no Seraph. Did not expect to see her, but seeing friends is always a good thing. ^^ -

After a short chat with Rijin. I went back to looking at the items on display. Plenty of Love Live. @_@

. . . .

Hatsune Miku (bunny version) by Kris Joan. Kawaii version of Miku, and she has some nice keychains on her bag too. ^^

. .

Saw some tables at the corner of the megatrade hall. There, some people are selling their stuffs.

. .

Nickname of seller is Yukihiru, told me she drew most of the stuff that she's selling. I bought some of the Umaru. :3

. .

There is another megatrade hall open where cosplayers can gather. Let's go there.

Time: almost 4 pm
Place:megatrade hall 3

First one I saw is Elly, cosplaying as Taiga. Well, Toradora ended a long time ago, but Taiga cosplayers will always be here. ^^

. .

Rin Nohara cosplay by Misaki-chan

Ok, in my notes it says she is doing a costrip of "Earth-chan". And her nickname is Hubiji-chan. Anyway, it's cute. ^^

. .

Next, found another friend. Snow Miku cosplay by Kikumi. The last I saw her is 2014 - I'm surprised she still remember. She also told me that they had an all kinds of Miku photoshoot earlier. Hmm, the bunny Miku I saw might have been also a part of their group shoot.

. .

Luisa cosplaying as Kanna Kamui from Maid Dragon. Really funny anime, this cosplay made me smile. ^^

. .

the airconditioning is not very good in megatrade hall 3. Hard to breathe if stay here too long. So let's go back to hall 2.

Time: about 4:30 pm
Place: inside megatrade hall 2

Haruhi Suzumiya cosplay by Eli

. .

Easier to move around megatrade hall 2 because the air is cooler. I see two more cosplayers. Reia as Rem from Re-Zero, and Janna as Nico Yazawa from Love Live. Hmm, first time to see this version of Nico-nii, and Rem cosplays ar e always good. ^^

. . . . .

Bia Chi cosplaying as 2B from Nier Automata. It's a game.

Getting a little tired now. Let's go back one last time to megatrade hall 3.

Time: almost 5 pm
Place: megatrade hall 3

Saw another friend. Camille cosplaying as Electra.

One more Love Live cosplayer. Kotori Minami (police version), cosplay by Aryl.

. .

And sa one more friend. Did not expect to see people that I know in this convention. Aire Xie cosplaying as Mordred.

. .

Ok, that's it. I'm about to fall down because the aircon is not very good here. Have to go out.

Time: 5:30 pm

Feeling tired but let's take some more pics. Can still keep going!

Allyson cosplaying as Hanayo from Love Live. Well, told me she does not have the wig right now. Well, still looks ok as a costrip even without the wiggu.

. .

Let's go back inside megatradehall 2 to buy some souvenirs. :3

Place: inside magatrade hall 2

Name of the shop owner is Jay. I bought a bear from this store. Going to use the bear as a present for someone. ^^

Next store is MUGI CHAN STORE. I bought a Dia Kurosawa pillow here. Name of owner is Aris. Well, I'm gonna show the calling cards of the stores later in this report. The owner here is also very nice to give me a free japanese magazine, thanks sir Aris!

Then here is another store filled with plenty more Love Live. Unfortunately, I have no more money. So let's just take pics.

. .

Kyoko Okitegami cosplay by Mary. It seems this character is from a manga. Could not understand very well what she's saying, because I'm already very tired at this point.

Yuriana Ashley cosplying as Odette from Mobile Legends. This is a good armour cosplay. Saw her near the stage, so it's possible she joined the cosplay competition. She is also with her mom. Always nice to see parents who are supportive. ^^

Now, did not expect to see this. A cosplay from Neptunia anime... glad I did not go home early. Loren cosplaying as Noir from Hyperdimension Neptunia. @_@

. . . .

Alsto tried taking a few more pics of Odette.

Time: past 7 pm

Let's take just a few more pics before going home...

Maria Ross cosplaying as Kotori Minami (awakened maid version).

Found one more Kanna cosplayer. Smaller than the first one I found. Just kidding. XD

Kanna Kamui cosplay by Angelica

And one more Rem.

Rem cosplay by Juran

For some reason I wend inside to window shop again. And there took last pic of the day. Sorry, this one is blurred because my hands are tired. Angelica doing a Ram costrip. Yeah, she has the same name as small Kanna.

Goodbye OE 2018. Maybe coming back again next year.

Pics taken at home:

The Dia pillow from MUGI CHAN STORE. Aris told me that it will automatically inflate when taken out of the sealed plastic.

Free japanese magazine that I received from Aris.

. . .

Also got this from MUGI CHAN STORE

An Emilia mug. Sorry, cannot remember from which store I bought this.

. .

Umaru, and calling cards of various shops that I visited. ^^

. . .

Photo from a friend:

Note: photo not shot by me. Credits goes to the photographer.
My friend Mel also attended Otaku Expo, and she cosplayed as Luka Megurine. Well, but was not able to meet her that day. Anyway, got this photo from her to share here.

Mel cosplaying as Luka Megurine - kimono version. This is her first cosplay for year 2018.

Well, that's all. Thanks for reading. ",)
Not sure yet on what con to visit next. Got sick, so I was not able to attend Cosplay Carnival 2018... anyway, I' will report any convention that I would visit next month.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2018-04-12 at 06:31.
Old 2018-04-03, 11:58   Link #2690
Applehell

Love that Shinoa cosplay! I'm surprise anyone still remember Seraph of the End in 2018 tbh,
Old 2018-04-03, 18:06   Link #2691
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Thank you. It's a rather famous anime over here. ^^
Old 2018-04-06, 21:36   Link #2692
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Lots of very nice cosplay pictures there, Liddo-kun!

My two favorites are the Kotori Minami cosplay and the Kanna Kamui cosplay. That Kotori cosplayer has a very good costume there, and she looks good in the role. The Kanna Kamui cosplayer looks really cute, and has done a good thorough job with the costume.
Old 2018-04-24, 07:24   Link #2693
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Thanks for the reply Triple R. Do you mean Aryl, the Kotori cosplayer inside the megatrade? ^^ yeah, she's good. There are plenty of photographers around her actually.

Anyway, I have another co n report coming up. though i t's just a small one. Maybe in a few days.
Old 2018-05-15, 18:40   Link #2694
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Tagcom 2018 (day 2)

Hi, here's one more convention report. Tagcom 2018 was held for two days on April 21-22 at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 3. We attended the second day. Oh, and one more thing.. this writeup is very short compared to the others I've written, because we did not know that day 2 of Tagcom is a Kpop event day, and there are very few cosplayers.

Anyway, let's start.
Arrived at about 2:30 pm.

First cosplayer we saw is Jaira cosplaying as Heartseeker Ashe

. . .

Bought tickets

Place: inside megatrade hall 3
Time: approximately 2:30 in the afternoon

Saw some Re: Zero items. Would have bought them if I had the spare cash. desu ><

Emila cosplay by my friend Karen. We mostly just wal ked around inside the megatrade hall, looking for some souvenirs to buy.

Hatsune Miku figures

We found a good place with cheap souvenir items.

Some nice illustrations from illustrators. There's a table where people sell stuffs that they have drawn, and you can also ask them to draw.

Ivy Musume dance group. They did a sing and dance cover of "Brand New Morning" by Morning Musume.
Members of the group are Trina, Yanie Mae, Elaine and Kristine.

If you're going to watch the video. Please set youtube settings to 480p or higher (it's the wheel icon at the lower right of the screen), so it would be a little bit clearer and the sound better.

Watched some more performances of other groups after this.

Time: approximately 5:30 in the afternoon

Let's walk around some more.

Some more items in shops.

. .

Stress reliever balls. You can squeeze them. ^___^

And while walking around, we met Kristine. One of the Ivy Musume members. She has a nice smile.

Karen looking at the figurine displays. Told me that she saw a small case of Coca Cola inside the glass. :3

Ok, now let's go outside a bit.

Time: almost 6 pm

Sofia Kim cosplaying as Ram from Re:Zero. Usually it's Rem we meet most of the time. Nice to see the onee-chan this time.

It seems she forgot to wear white stockings but the cosplay is still ok. Told us that this is her first time to cosplay.

. . .

Go back inside one more time before going home.

Place: inside megatrade hall 3

Bear wallets. kawaii

In this shop, we saw the cat savings box that steals coins. The cat would come out when you place a coin on top of it. ^^

. . .

Black Widow cosplay by Aya Ezmaria. We saw her on stage along with other superhero cosplayers when the dances were finished.

Time: almost 7 pm

Stuffed toys. These are not for sale. They're placed as decoration in the table near the ticket booth.

Oh, and one more cosplay pic. We saw the robot guy that we often see at different conventions. Not sure if it's the same person, because he never take off the mask. XD

There is actually one more friend I was supposed to meet. Told me that she would cosplay as Yuna from FF.. unfortunately, was not able to see her. Well, there's always next time. Goodbye Tagcom 2018. Will come back again next year. ",)

Pic taken at home:

The cat box, stress ball (Karen wanted this), and some small stuff toys. The cat really works. nya! ^^

Well, that's all. Thank you for reading. Hopefully, will be able to attend another con in June or July.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2018-05-16 at 07:17.
Old 2018-05-18, 21:27   Link #2695
Applehell

Karen looks a great Emilia. Probably one of the more accurate ones I've seen too. The Poverty Ram (jk ) isn't bad either. Was this one pf bigger anime conventions that area?
Old 2018-05-20, 01:06   Link #2696
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Awesome, I liked all the cosplays.
Old 2018-05-21, 05:50   Link #2697
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Karen looks a great Emilia. Probably one of the more accurate ones I've seen too. The Poverty Ram (jk ) isn't bad either. Was this one pf bigger anime conventions that area?
Thanks, we tried hard to get a dress with the right purple colors and correct although we are poor, so no Puck.

Poverty Ram? xD that's a good one. Well, I think it's forgivable.. it's her first time after all.

Tagcom is a medium sized convention. It's just unfortunate that we showed up on the wrong day. I would have had a lot more cosplay pics if only we attended day 1, because day 1 is the cosplay competition day.

@Palsa-san

As always, thanks for the kindly comment.
Old 2018-07-22, 19:28   Link #2698
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Spoiler:

Pinoy Otaku Festival 2018 (day 2)

Hi, first of all sorry if this report is so late! A lot happened, and I just can't finish it earlier. Well, let's start.. Pinoy Otaku Festival is a small anime convention that happened for two days at Fairview Terrraces, I attended day 2.

Oh, and this event only started last year. Last year 2017 when I came to see it, there really isn't much to see, so went home after 20 minutes. This year they improved a lot, and I stayed at the event almost until the closing time.

Well, without any further delay here are the pics.

Place: inside Fairview Terraces
Time: almost 4:30 in the afternoon

First cosplayer I saw is a Sakura Kinomoto cosplay by Athena May, and her friend Honey as Umaru-chan. Good smiles to start the day the con. ^^

. .

Mask Kyrielight from Fate Grand Order. Cosplay by Aya Cruz

Charity Venus cosplaying as Kotori Minami (marine version)

. .

Maxine cosplaying as Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji

Plenty of people at the event. More people attended this year. And there are also more cosplayers this time. Well, let's keep walking. ^^

Kagura from Gintama. Cosplay by Ava. I think she and her friend Xhel are about to go home? Glad I got some photos before they left.

Blake Belladona cosplay by Xhel. She has neko ears. I wonder is this character from a game or an anime?

Mikha cosplaying as Kizuna Ai. Did not expect to see Ai-chan in this event. Lucky to find her. ^^

. . . . . .

Yuki Cross cosplay by Maeja. I think she is a friend of the Ai-chan cosplayer.

. .

Plenty of fun activities at the stage. Ah, sorry I delayed writing this report.. I could not remember exactly what they were doing, but I'm sure I had fun watching.

Time: almost 5:30 pm

Time pass by quicky when you are having fun. Well, let's keep going.

Moa-chan cosplaying as Kotori Minami (sunny day version). First time to see this version, and it's kawaii.

. .

Plenty of Godzilla

There are some food stalls in case you get hungry. Takoyaki is delicious.

. .

Some nice artwork for take-home as souvenirs.

If you like some souvenir photos, there's a photographer at the event.

Chibaneelle Art Circle - they have cute drawings, stickers, and some other souvenir stuffs made from polymer clay.

. . . .
Spoiler:

Saw Ai-chan again. @____@

The friendly staff of Pinoy Otaku Festival 2018. They're at the entrance. I was not able to get their names, but will inform them that this report is already posted here at Animesuki. ^^

Dinosaur.. I think he / she (could not clearly see who is inside the suit) is a promo person for some college programs.

. . .

Maryll cosplaying as Yuuki Asuna (schoolgirl version?)

. .

Some more stuffs you can see that are for sale. There's a cheese-kun.

Yoshino cosplay by Mae Lachica. She's a cosplayer that I often see at SM Megamall, a place very far from Fairview Terraces. Did not expect for her to travel this far. I guess anything is possible with Yoshinon.

. . . .

Umaru cosplay by Misachi. I think it's her mom beside her in dinosaur costume? It's nice to see when parents are supportive in cosplay.

2B cosplay by Jhed Yoshima. Nice pose. ^^
For those who might ask - she's not the 2B that I shown earlier on stage.

Mascots by Animax.

You will see this TV when enetering the event area.

Ivy Musume girls. I think these are all the members, got lucky to get a group pic of them this time. Last time at Tagcom I could not get a pic because it was so crowded near the stage.

Spoiler:

Aris Noire cosplaying as Pipimi from Pop Team Epic anime. Funny, she told me that one person called her "Chitoge". A little sad this anime isn't more famous, it's funny. ^^

. .

Akai Joo cosplaying as Popuko. They came to the event as a pair. It seems they joined the cosplay competition - you can see Pipimi having a number ID on one of the pics.

Mirai Kuriyama (idol version), cosplay by Sanshain.

. .

Ivy Musume with Pop Team Epic. xD

Umi Sonoda cosplay by Micaella Jung

. .

Gumi and Enne. Their names are blurred on my notes, so not sure if I wrote correct. Will just edit if I get to talk to them again.

Performance by Poly-V and Ivy Musume.

Not sure exactly what time it started, but both groups performed this day. Ivy Musume did a cover of the same song in Tagcom, but the steps of the dance seems to have changed here, and I think they also danced better in this event.

That was a good performance. Now, let's get back to taking pics.

A poster for sale.

Entrance to the event is free.

You will get a mark like this on entering.

Saw some foreign cosplayers. They look like american or canadian?

Some more Animax. They seem to be a major sponsor for the event. Thanks Animax for making this nice convention happen.

. . .

Kitana from Mortal Kombat. Cosplay by Jeziel lee.

Still many people at the event even if it's almost 7 pm.

Ivy Musume

Arts for sale by Lunatic Studios. The girl in the pic is the artist who drew them. Sorry forgot her name. She also drew the Kizuna Ai pic which I purchased. ^^

. . . .

Can't remember which table I saw this, but drawing looks nice.

Cross stitch art by grandmas. They told me that sales are good. And they would be coming back next year.

. .

Schoolgirl cosplay by Rei Zen

. . .

Nash (NBS), cosplay by Yuki. Hmm, she's a friend who I see at events in SM Mega. Wow, you reached all the way here.

Aya cosplayer. At this point I was very tired, and it seems I was not able to get her name. The only notes in my notebook are Aya = Cha. @_@

Mikatan II cosplaying as Rikka. I guess she could not get real Rikka Takanashi wig, so let's just pretend she is Rikka-chan if her hair grew long.

. .

One more schoolgirl cosplayer. Sorry, at this point I was already too tired to ask names.

Last pic for the day is Yoshino cosplay by Mae. It's now almost 8pm.

Well, time to go home. Thanks POF 2018, it was an enjoyable day. Will be coming back next year. ",)

Pics taken on getting home:

Some cute stickers from Chibaneele. ^^

Cross stitch from the grandmas.

Kizuna Ai art from Lunatic Studios

And lastly.. here are some pics that were too blurred. Thanks to my friend Palsa-san helped remove the blurs. They are not as clear as the others, but the owner of the pics can still get them if they want. **

Spoiler:

Well, that's all. Thanks for reading. Next cosplay event that I would be writing about is BOA 2018 on August. ",)

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2018-09-17 at 09:10.
Old 2018-07-24, 13:47   Link #2699
RichardFromMarple

Blake Belladonna is from the web animation RWBY.
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-24, 21:54   Link #2700
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures Liddo-kun, there were a lot of great cosplays.

Tags
cosplay, photo