AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index III - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 2 20.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 10.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 40.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 30.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-12-14, 01:40   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
To Aru Majutsu no Index III - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index III, Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Character bashing is not on-topic and will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2018-12-14 at 02:11.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 23:20   Link #2
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Redgrave City
Age: 30
Just saw it.

Not bad, pacing was not ideal but I could still follow it up until the 'twist' at the end. At this point I'm going to just treat it as a "catch up" series as it blazes through all the highlights. The thing that is going to be sacrificed for sure is the development of the characters which is extremely unfortunate.

At least the animation looks like it has stabilized? At the very least nothing stood out as too egregious for me. But then again I've never really looked out for these things.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 23:45   Link #3
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
I accepted that this season was going to be a glorified highlight reel for a while now. So far this arc has been alright with only minor scenes really getting cut.
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 02:34   Link #4
Side-streetdog
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I already like the queen in novel
Anime just make me like her more
And Lessar, MORE LESSAR!
__________________
Side-streetdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 03:23   Link #5
rladls2121
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: California(Current).
Really Knight Leader!!!?
Slamming towards the Queen just like that?
What in the world is he?

I wonder why Index doesn't say anything to Kaori after seeing that in the hospital last episode?
Surely that moment gave Touma, Index, and Itsuwa such trauma.

Seriously, this arc's antagonists are way too strange.
They seem to be the most nice compared to previous enemies Touma fought so far.
I feel bad for Accelerator that he had to deal with all those people that seems irredeemable, excluding for Awaki and the Skill Out leader.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 11:10   Link #6
Chosen_Hero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Oh hey look, it's the brexit arc.

Freaking Karachi over here casually predicting the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Really Knight Leader!!!?
Slamming towards the Queen just like that?
What in the world is he?

I wonder why Index doesn't say anything to Kaori after seeing that in the hospital last episode?
Surely that moment gave Touma, Index, and Itsuwa such trauma.

Seriously, this arc's antagonists are way too strange.
They seem to be the most nice compared to previous enemies Touma fought so far.
I feel bad for Accelerator that he had to deal with all those people that seems irredeemable, excluding for Awaki and the Skill Out leader.
It's like he is used to it, isn't he.

Give it time.

There are no villains in Raildex unless they have the name Kihara, everyone else is just an antagonist.

That is kind of what the dark side is all about and even then those people are also just antagonists and not villains.
__________________
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-16, 21:37   Link #7
DragonXX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Just saw it.

Not bad, pacing was not ideal but I could still follow it up until the 'twist' at the end. At this point I'm going to just treat it as a "catch up" series as it blazes through all the highlights. The thing that is going to be sacrificed for sure is the development of the characters which is extremely unfortunate.

At least the animation looks like it has stabilized? At the very least nothing stood out as too egregious for me. But then again I've never really looked out for these things.
We will most likely get at least 8 episodes for WWIII Arc. WWIII Arc was 1032 pages long and we need about 10-11 episodes for it.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-16, 22:06   Link #8
alex_drian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Fucking tea-drinkers.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 01:25   Link #9
Cosmic Eagle
YOMOTSUHIRASAKA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DP 原画 --> ヨハネ
Actually was half expecting Swashiro Miyuki to voice Carissa seeing how similar she is to Mordred lol
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 12:56   Link #10
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Actually was half expecting Swashiro Miyuki to voice Carissa seeing how similar she is to Mordred lol
IIRC Mordred was just a Saber in red clothing until Apocrypha was released, but by that time Carissa alread had her design.
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!
Kuroageha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 04:54   Link #11
Cosmic Eagle
YOMOTSUHIRASAKA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DP 原画 --> ヨハネ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
IIRC Mordred was just a Saber in red clothing until Apocrypha was released, but by that time Carissa alread had her design.
Well yeah, technically speaking Mordred is a bootleg Carissa
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.