AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2016-02-07, 13:01   Link #9581
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW-Otaku View Post
Oh. So THAT what those are called. My sister is going to have a bad time on these forums. She more net-lingo blind then I am, and that saying something.
Also, opinions/brick/missiles/Divine Busters/Blaster-3 Starlight Breaker (without the adoption) ?
Nah mate, its just this thread's denizens has been around for close to 7 years now, so over time we've built up our own histories, cultures and slangs...

...and decline.
Old 2016-02-07, 19:39   Link #9582
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Sooooo...Youtube, then.

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 09:27   Link #9583
NatokoMizuki
Ace of Zeta

Quote:
Okay, let start posting in this thread and hope that there are no dumbfuck trolls around!
Also, O hi Meister!
Character name: Chifuyu Andoh

Looks: Fairly tall, above average but not muscular build. Red eyes and long black hair with a hint of green. Barrier Jacket resemble clothes wear by the character in the card 'Wynnda, the Miko of the Gusta'

Aligment: Good.

Powers:

-Device: Yukihara. Take a form of a small emerald necklace in standby form, a staff with a green crystal in Magic Combat Form (rarely used) and a sword in Melee Combat Form (99% of the time)

-Spell: Orbal Arts / La Gias combat spells (Air Cutter, Clock-up, Aerial, Caloric Missile, Cyflash and Akashic Breaker) and Mid-Childa magic (Sonic Move, Caloric Zanber, Arc Akashic Breaker, Cy-Shooter and Cosmo Overbreak <Cosmo Nova, but fired Starlight Breaker-style>) after training with 14 years old Nanoha and Fate along with a few Belka magic-powered attacks (Discutter-Yukikaze Ranbu, Discutter- Shippu Dottou and Vanity Slashers)after training with Signum.

-Combat style: Rush in with melee attacks at extremely high speed, ignoring the fact that she can't take a hit at all. Rarely use any magical attacks that are long ranged, and even then the medium ones are usually just a side dish, since she isn't very creative with her magic. Value dodging (can be a friend of Piccolo) and is rarely hit.

Personality: Hot-headed, snarky, sometimes a bit too cocky for her own good, CANNOT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT A 99% CHANCE AT GETTING LOST but is good at heart and are loyal to her friends. Have a soft spot for her brother and sister back at Rolent, who are now Bracers.

BGM: Neppu! Shippu! Cybuster (Usual theme that should play during battle)
The Wind of La Gias (transformation theme)
Silver Will (Theme whenever she bust out any finishing moves (Akashic Breaker, Arc Akashic Breaker, Discutter- Yukikaze Ranbu and Cosmo Overbreak )

Background: One of the (forcefully) chosen Magical Knights of the Kingdom of Lagran, Chifuyu is used to being alone as her parents abandoned her and her younger siblings when they were young. Chifuyu only have a handful of friends: Mikasa Kanou, her rival and a future member of the Lagran Army, Hikaru Sakamoto, her beloved onee-chan figure and her teacher on swordwielding and magic and finally Tabane Shirakawa, her childhood friend and also the one that previously OBLITERATED the Lagran Kingdom and killed Chifuyu's parents when they were about to appologize and return to her. Ouch.

(take place between A's and StrikerS)
When Nanoha, Fate, Hayate and the Wolkenritters was forcefully summoned to the world of La Gias via mass summon-spamming, they found themselves entangled in a war between the Kingdom of Lagran and it's ally the Kingdom of Rolent againsts the Empire of Shutedonia. As they cleared the Shutedonian's "welcoming party", Nanoha was almost attacked by Chifuyu due to the fact that Nanoha's voice and "befriending methos" are near-identical to Tabane. Chifuyu reluctantly take them to the Prince of the Langran Kingdom so he can fill them in on the details. It was revealed that this world is actually alien to the concept of TSAB even exsisting, and this is actually the first contact between any Bureau member and this world. After knowing that Tabane's device, the Granzon, is actually a Lost Logia that can creat, manipulate and SPAM graviton particles, SINGULARITIES and BLACK HOLES that are obviously dangerous, Nanoha and everyone accept to stay on this world in order to end this meaningless war, retrieve the Granzon and possibly uncover the mistery behind the Dark Cult of Volkruss and the Black Knights...
Soooo.....Thoughts/opinion/Full-power Starlight Breaker, eh ?
Well, in general, good. But need some work (mostly more originality)

~From the Star of Water~
NatokoMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 20:12   Link #9584
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Ah well, now that there's some activity, I never really fleshed out my plans for INNOCENT, did I?

Spoiler for Cayenne Porche:
Old 2016-02-13, 20:27   Link #9585
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

And a snippet.

Spoiler for Prologue: Magical Lyrical INNOCENT:
Old 2016-06-30, 16:34   Link #9586
lyrical dark mage

i really feel bad for chrono and yuuno and i wish they had more screen time i mean without those two characters the series wouldn't be the same
lyrical dark mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 17:08   Link #9587
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

And... what does that have to do with this particular thread?
Old 2016-07-09, 23:33   Link #9588
DKN117

It's not really a "character", but this thread looks like the closest thing to a proper section for this (if it isn't, please don't just delete and not tell me; move it to where it "should" go, or at least tell me where it should go).

The 'Beacon' System, the star system which (in my works) Midchilda belongs to. Beacon is a Type-G2V star just like Sol, but 800 million years younger and about 3-4% smaller. The system has five planets (two terrestrial [Mid is the second], three gas-giant) compared to Sol's eight, and an asteroid belt between the first and second giants. And Midchilda's diameter is 11,947 kilometers - approx. 93.7% Earth's diameter. Midchilda has [undecided] either 2 or 3 moons, whose combined mass is almost but not quite equivalent to our Moon's (upon discovering "UA97", the Bureau was surprised to find a moon so proportionately huge compared to its parent planet... though Venus also caught their scientists' eyes, being the highest-temperature, highest-pressure "pressure cooker" planet yet discovered by the TSAB, beating the previous record-holder by about 75 degrees C and 17 atm).

I still haven't thought up any specs for Midchilda's 'sibling' planets (or decided if I'm even going to).
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 10:10   Link #9589
lyrical dark mage

This is OC of A Nanoha Fanfiction I am working on

Character's name: Yuuko Takamachi (yes Takamachi and yes she's related to Nanoha)

Yuuko has long auburn hair she usually keeps loose and purple eyes, she usually wears the black enforcer's uniform with black boots. her barrier jacket is black, it resembles Hayate's barrier jacket or Nanoha's (in strikers) a little.

Personality: Yuuko's usually serious about most things, and she's friendly. she's the type of girl who would usually smile even if she's feeling hurt or angry.

Powers: her device is called Windfall, it can turn into twin swords or one huge sword her but it's usually like a staff. her fighting defers according to the situation she either uses bombardment magic and shooting magic or she fights with her sword

Background: Yuuko is Nanoha's sister who's 14 years old, Yuuko used to be a very adventures girl although she tends to be shy around strangers, when she was 3 a close friend of hers died in an accident while helping her which changed her forever, Her friend was actually from Midchilda and in her last breath she gave Yuuko windfall (her device). after the death of her friend Yuuko started training with Shirou and Kyouya, her personality changed and she started showing more confidence and even though she was still friendly to people around her she started to be distant After 2 years Yuuko ended up helping a bureau member and discovered about magic and the truth about what her simple jewel her friend gave her, she went to Midchilda and started to learn magic with her family thinking she's just studying abroad in a far away country. she ends up meeting Chrono who later becomes her friend and combat partner, after years of training she becomes an enforcer.

Last edited by lyrical dark mage; 2017-03-25 at 07:34.
lyrical dark mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-20, 14:27   Link #9590
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

I think I've got the non Bitrotted versions of Kyral's pictures in the right place here. (Thanks for those Kyral.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral
I'm talking about a general survey of TSAB uniforms.

I went and looked into official art work to figure out what branch of TSAB may use what Uniform.
I had to make some guesses about some higher ranking uniforms (I'm coming back to that later.) and it is pretty much unfinished, so some help if possible would be appriciated.

For my own convenience I listed the 3 'levels' as: Enlisted, Officer and Command.

Ok... just to show you what I'm talking about, let's start with the most easy one:
The GAS (Ground Armaments Service):
Enlisted:

Officer:

Command:

Nothing much to talk about this... we saw people in these uniforms a whole season long.
It gets a little more harder now.

The Fleet:
Enlisted:

Officer:

Command:

The uniforms for the enlisted and the officers were pretty easy to figur out (even though they have only a minor difference.), what I had trouble with are the uniforms for command, and after some research I decided that the uniforms of Clyde and Auris might be the ones I'm looking for.

I got further proof after I figured out that Ami is wearing the same uniform as Auris in the A's epilogue. The uniform Clyde is wearing is not an admirals uniform but something similiar, the same type of uniform can also be seen on Regius (during the flashback in which Zest got killed.).

The next batch is incomplete, because we never saw more than two kinds of these uniforms (Command is missing.).

The AAS (Air Armaments Service):
Enlisted:

Officer:

We can see Griffith, Shario and Teana wearing these uniforms in the epilogue of StrikerS (as well a whole bunch of people getting drilled by Nanoha.).

I took a pretty bold guess with Hayate's uniform being an AAS officer uniform.
Actually we only see Hayate and Reinforce wearing that type and that's the problem. As both of them are Special Investigators, it pretty simply could mean the white stripe on the sleeve indicates thier special position.

For people who have trouble to spot the differences of Fleet and AAS I made this one.

Spoiler for Fleet vs AAS for dummies :3:

Kyral points out below thius should be

The difference on both uniforms are the "buttons" or whatever this is called on the upper sleeves.
On the AAS uniform they are round, while on the Fleet uniform they are hollowed.

The tie on the males is not different.
But AAS has this small piece of cloth covering the tie (the male version of the GAS uniform jacket has this two).
The fleet one has this piece of cloth missing (but only on the male uniform, females still have it).
(I checked this, every fleet male is missing it.)

The skirts of the female uniforms are slightly different two.
AAS has a normal, one colored skirt.
But Fleet has the skirt two colored, there is a darker edge on the lower part of the skirt.
[/SPOILER]
Noticibly Uno's blue and whites don't have the shoulder fittings

The same as Suberu's rescue squad greys.

Runessa's Enforcerment blacks do, plus Voltz gets away with being casual about his uniform.

Vice is in the pilot's fatigues we see Alto wearing in the epilogue.

Post Strikers

Leads me to disagree with Kyral slightly and suggest Vita and Nanoha are in Airforce Officer and Hayate and Rein are in Naval Investigation uniforms (based on them still being in variants in Force)

Last edited by dahak; 2020-02-21 at 11:43. Reason: bitrot
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 02:51   Link #9591
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahak View Post
I think I've got the non Bitrotted versions of Kyral's pictures in the right place here. (Thanks for those Kyral.)
Nice! But I just realised that I missed uploading the "Fleet vs AAS" pic. Instead of Nanoha and Tiida in thier uniforms it should be this one here:

Old 2018-05-21, 07:57   Link #9592
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Nice! But I just realised that I missed uploading the "Fleet vs AAS" pic. Instead of Nanoha and Tiida in thier uniforms it should be this one here:
That makes more sense

Nanoha and Tiida are wearing White Jackets. I'm not sure if that distinguishes anything.

Tiida was Naval Investigation I think, but then so is Hayate?

Isis, Lily and Thoma wear a light blue uniform as "cadets" in Force.

Isis is the same as Lily except an orange bowtie and more comfortable shoes.

The black and white pictures (Record 27) show Thoma has nothing on his shoulders like the other two. Though Record 31 has Isis with Airforce Shoulders.
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 01:59   Link #9593
4th Dimension

I don't think AAS uses blue uniforms. I think it was pretty clear that white = AAS, blue = Navy, brown/green (I'm bad with colors) = GAS.
Problem might be that our main AAS example is Nanoha who is actually in instructor corps.
Hmmm. Signum was AAS before StrikerS and we see her in her old unit with Vice in StrikerS manga? I wonder what she wears there?

Also, I don't think Gaius and Auris are supposed to be Navy. I think theirs are just Crangan Defence Command uniforms.

Better example of Navy command are Lindy and Leti and Chrono.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 17:34   Link #9594
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

We interrupt your sartorial deliberations to bring you NEW! FRESH! UPDATED! content!

It only took, I don't know, NINE years to finish writing another chapter, but at least I have a new installation of TSAB HQ Investigator Nikholl Strandale's tale of espionage for the Bureau to show for it!

Phase 1

Spoiler for Nailing the Gate: Phase 2 - Integration:

Last edited by Nya~n; 2018-09-22 at 20:36.
Nya~n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content