AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-18, 18:15   Link #3701
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micchi View Post
I'll add my bit and say that you should play both games together. Yes, the final route for Iroseka is worth it, but Irohika will answer pretty much all the lingering questions you have from the other routes. It's one of the best sequels I've played.
I've started to slowly wade my way through it. Even though I don't play it as excessively as most other VNs more Shinku rabu-rabu is always welcome

Anyway, I've already reached my addiction level of hardly-anything-more-to-read and am playing Dolphin Divers. I didn't think much of the title first, but it's indeed quite nice. Takeru's development is is something most VNs should learn from. And while all the ocean and life saver-specifi talk is too much for me, it still manages to transmit a - to me - great atmosphere (a feeling similar to kono oozora ni, tsubasa ni hirogete)
Old 2012-09-18, 18:35   Link #3702
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post

Anyway, I've already reached my addiction level of hardly-anything-more-to-read and am playing Dolphin Divers. I didn't think much of the title first, but it's indeed quite nice. Takeru's development is is something most VNs should learn from. And while all the ocean and life saver-specifi talk is too much for me, it still manages to transmit a - to me - great atmosphere (a feeling similar to kono oozora ni, tsubasa ni hirogete)
Yes, seeing Takeru grow so much is one aspects I liked the most of that game. Not only Takeru, but also all the characters grow a lot during the common route while supporting each other. That one was a pretty enjoyable game.
Old 2012-09-20, 07:59   Link #3703
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Started playing the new all-ages version of Dies Irae (okay, not an eroge, but this seems like the most reasonable place to post about it). I've had my eye on Dies Irae ever since the very first release came out god knows how long ago. Somehow, I just never got around to starting it. Now I feel like my laziness has been rewarded in the best way possible. Don't have a lot of free time, so I'll probably be able to make it last a while.
Old 2012-09-20, 12:11   Link #3704
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Done with Minamo, Riho and Erna's route in Dolphin Divers. And so far the first two routes proved to be more enjoyable than Erna's route. The problem here wasn't that I didn't like Erna (or else I probably wouldn't even have tried her route), but more like how her route progressed. A sweet beginning up to her confession and afterwards it felt like a one step forward, two steps backward-development until her "ultimate" drama was finally, finally settled.
My favorite route so far is probably Riho's, although Minamo's comes very closely after it and it had also a touching scene . Both dere-dere sides were quite lethal, though
Edit: Lol, Takeru's reaction about Tsukimi's tsundere parents was hilarious ^^

And I played much into HoneyComing's Asahi and Mio's route.
Mio's confession scene was well done with her solo theater scene act in the park
Asahi's felt very dragged out. Two persons who are not honest to themselves + the main leads's romance-dislike made it a loooong ride.

Last edited by Mahou; 2012-09-20 at 15:00.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 18:49   Link #3705
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
Started playing the new all-ages version of Dies Irae (okay, not an eroge, but this seems like the most reasonable place to post about it). I've had my eye on Dies Irae ever since the very first release came out god knows how long ago. Somehow, I just never got around to starting it. Now I feel like my laziness has been rewarded in the best way possible. Don't have a lot of free time, so I'll probably be able to make it last a while.
You are going to have an epic epic time....I won't lie when I say Masada eroge = best goddamned eroge I ever played.

Try KKK too once you are done. The PSP port should be out soon
Old 2012-09-21, 04:34   Link #3706
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Lol, so the reason why Draclock was not put in google play were the naked sprites/skins of the heroines.

Uhm, yeah it's out for android phones

http://yuzu-soft.com/post/ja/657/DRACLOCK.html
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 06:30   Link #3707
n0m@n
C-Z

My favourite eroge *Akatsuki no Goei series* was ported into PSP and PS3 which was sold yesterday. And it has all 3 games with more improvements, so Im so happy. And my downloads are almost complete and is ready for me to play

Oh, and there is decent looking eroge coming out on 28th September called "Tsujidou-san no Junai road". You can watch the OP here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAMbqDvSG5Y

The three main girls will be the three strongest delinquent in the city lol. It seems promising plotwise and conversation wise.
Old 2012-09-21, 09:14   Link #3708
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Enjoying Naka no Hito nado Inai! Alcot did a very nice job with this one. So far, I find it better a lot better than Onigokko (which wasn't that good to begin with).

Lots of ichaicha and hilarious situations between the characters should make this a safe choice if you are looking for romance and comedy.
Old 2012-09-21, 09:58   Link #3709
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Enjoying Naka no Hito nado Inai! Alcot did a very nice job with this one. So far, I find it better a lot better than Onigokko (which wasn't that good to begin with).

Lots of ichaicha and hilarious situations between the characters should make this a safe choice if you are looking for romance and comedy.
It kind of surprised me as well how good it turned out to be. It probably flew under some people's rader because of the more hyped games released in august like Imouto no Katachi (which ended up being quite disappointing for me), Irotoridori no Hikari (still busy with the first game, so i will get to that in 1-2 weeks), Sakura Sakimashita, Dies irae ~Amantes amentes~ etc.
Old 2012-09-21, 11:35   Link #3710
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
It kind of surprised me as well how good it turned out to be. It probably flew under some people's rader because of the more hyped games released in august like Imouto no Katachi (which ended up being quite disappointing for me), Irotoridori no Hikari (still busy with the first game, so i will get to that in 1-2 weeks), Sakura Sakimashita, Dies irae ~Amantes amentes~ etc.
Yes, it surprised me as well. At first I was only interested is Rui because of Shimizu Ai, but I ended liking all the heroines and the game itself.

Haven't played Dies Irae or Sakura Sakumashita, but I do agree on how disappointing ImoKata was (Only Ayaka, MeTA and Mayuki were good, but they could not save this game). As for IroHika I loved every bit of it.
Old 2012-09-21, 12:25   Link #3711
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I liked Sakura Sakimashita much (for those routes I played), but dropped Imouto no Katachi, like Hyl I think, due to protagonist who was made *too* stupid and I have grown accustomed to a certain degree of stupidness of VN-main leads . Can't be bothered with the Dies irea hype because I simply don't enjoy the premise(s). I try to stay on the light-hearted side and am fine with the standard deal of drama (and "darker" exceptions like Grisaia no Kajitsu) and if I feel "hardcore" a nakige
Old 2012-09-21, 12:33   Link #3712
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Err yeah....if anyone here is expecting Dies to be something with a happy end....

No it isn't.

Spoiler:

Utsuge doesn't even begin to describe it...Because the writer is a complete dick to his characters
Old 2012-09-21, 15:47   Link #3713
Kirayuki

To those who have played the new Dies Irae, I have a question.

Are there anything new to Kasumi, Kei, and Marie route ? I played the previous version and cleared those three routes but didn't bother to finish Rea's route. So I'd like to know if they add anything new to those routes, if not I'd just go straight to Rea.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 17:58   Link #3714
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

You can't do Rea route unless you finish Marie route. You can't do Marie rroute unless you finish either Kasumi or Sakurai route.

So you'll still have to do them anway. But added scenarios are unlocked by beating each routes.

And Rea route do have new content, there is another path split after you enter the Rea route. I am inclined to call that route Machina route.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 20:56   Link #3715
Belgaesh

Patch for Tomoyo After, has been released by Doki Fansubs.

Grab it HERE.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 20:58   Link #3716
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
You can't do Rea route unless you finish Marie route. You can't do Marie rroute unless you finish either Kasumi or Sakurai route.

So you'll still have to do them anway. But added scenarios are unlocked by beating each routes.

And Rea route do have new content, there is another path split after you enter the Rea route. I am inclined to call that route Machina route.
That's why I admit I fast-forwarded through the non-exposition bits....
Old 2012-09-22, 03:05   Link #3717
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post

Thanks for the info. Guess I will be careful in my fast-forwarding session
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 08:20   Link #3718
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It's the same largely, aside from those new material

Just fast forward to where you left off
Old 2012-09-24, 14:00   Link #3719
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I ended up getting Sucre Portable for psp (taking a minor break from IroSeka) and in less than 5 minutes and i get this treated with this CG
Spoiler for NSFW:

Interesting censor , it was if i was watching an anime on tv. I am also questioning how this was allowed on the psp.
Old 2012-09-24, 15:13   Link #3720
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Interesting censor , it was if i was watching an anime on tv. I am also questioning how this was allowed on the psp.
Well, I think that's precisely the logic -- if it would be okay for TV anime, then it's okay for a PSP game. I'm assuming the game is probably rated 16+ anyway. Obviously, it is censored compared to the scene in the original game (which lacks the light ray and the doll effect...).

I forgot to look into this port to see if they added any new characters/routes. I never did finish the original game, though I liked the routes I played well enough.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel