AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-25, 14:31   Link #61
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
It's a high profile studio and I doubt Compile Heart has the money for it. Plus I believe they have their hands full already (aside AKB0048 second season, there's also the new Symphogear). Of course I could be wrong.
They should just drop AKB0048. Honestly, I would rather they animate AKB49 instead because it has a greater and more human story base.

With regards to money, IF and CH have generated tons of cash in revenue since the first Neptunia game came out; it was an overpowered sleeper hit that earned almost as much from export copies as localised sales. In fact, it was so popular that it pushed them to develop mk2 (and of course, they have to play the "sale booster" technique of putting all the 4 MCs as LOLIS).

They are literally playing it safe because they probably didn't want to end up like Atlus, the other cash cow they have in their hand they are not playing is Agarest Senki. And they are leaving Cross Edge to die.

If it is seriously DEEN, I hope it went the way of Shining Tears x Wind, 07 Ghost and Fate/Stay Night. Their recent works are quite dull, with the exception of Sankarea.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-12-25 at 14:45.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 14:42   Link #62
xizro345
King's Justice

They have generated "tons of cash" simply because they have a rather strict approach to development that consists of keeping always in budget and recycle everything when possible (see a lot of dungeons/monsters/music in V). IF uses also the otome games as its primary source of income in Japan (and they were able to finance quite a bit of Hakuoki adaptations).
I don't expect them to change their policy.
Also the anime is called Cho Jigen Game Neptune, and the text, if I read it correctly mentioned the beginning of the bonds and friendship between Neptune and the other goddesses.
Given the summer release, I expect another game to hit the shelves in that period.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 22:23   Link #63
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
They have generated "tons of cash" simply because they have a rather strict approach to development that consists of keeping always in budget and recycle everything when possible (see a lot of dungeons/monsters/music in V). IF uses also the otome games as its primary source of income in Japan (and they were able to finance quite a bit of Hakuoki adaptations).
I don't expect them to change their policy.
Also the anime is called Cho Jigen Game Neptune, and the text, if I read it correctly mentioned the beginning of the bonds and friendship between Neptune and the other goddesses.
Given the summer release, I expect another game to hit the shelves in that period.
Music did change though... Just a remix version...(compare original Neptune's funny song with V's OST...)

Only some monsters are recycled from both series. Should be expecting different monsters instead of recycled ones...

If what you said is true, then why is there a "related game" below?
Old 2012-12-25, 22:57   Link #64
farios

Neptunia anime would be done by David Production, not familiar with their works but apparently they're the one that done Jojo

Source: http://jin115.com/archives/51920525.html
Old 2012-12-25, 23:26   Link #65
OPN

Phew Thank god it wont be done by deen .
Old 2012-12-25, 23:43   Link #66
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Their other known work is Ben-to as well. They have a good track record with that and Jojo. I can't complain.
Old 2012-12-25, 23:44   Link #67
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Their other known work is Ben-to as well. They have a good track record with that and Jojo. I can't complain.
Now I can't better hope for a situation where the 4 Goddess go and fight one another for half price ben-to... Oh God I can also see Nepgear interrupts their fight and start kicking them hard.

Lets not forget Inu x Boku SS though...

Now I wonder if the artwork will still be the same, or slightly different like another anime.
Old 2012-12-26, 02:06   Link #68
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Wait, just because Neptune named her pistol attack "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" they get the dibs?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-12-26, 03:34   Link #69
xizro345
King's Justice

The text also specifies that apparently the staff has played the game to study it, that the game director (I suppose it's Mizuno) participates at the meetings for the anime, and there's a comment of Tsunako saying the character designs look cute.
Old 2012-12-26, 10:37   Link #70
farios

Main site opened guys

http://nep-anime.tv/

Kinda surprising for them to keep the "You ready for this?" phrase, i guess this really gonna foloow the 1st game

Main visual for those who is interested

http://nep-anime.tv/images/TOP_chr1800.png

I can't comment anything besides not bad at time, not until i see Black Heart and IF design.

EDIT: I just realized taht this PH seems to the one from Neptune V not the 1st one, dunno about the other Goddess but i hope they keep the 1st one for them because except for PH design i prefer the 1st one more
Old 2012-12-26, 10:48   Link #71
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I have no idea if it is just due to design choice or if it is any indication, but the design they used for Purple Heart is from Neptune V. But so far, it doesn't seem to have any clear cut clue which part they will adapt.
According to the little details found, it may be some "prequel" to the MK2/V part.

As for the design itself, it looks slightly flat... I dunno, most likely due to the colors but that's a bit too early to tell.
Old 2012-12-26, 10:53   Link #72
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Kinda sad if they only adapting 1st one. I want my little sister dammit!

the art is Ok-ish I guess. something wrong with shadowing. then again it been filtered so cannot tell

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 11:07   Link #73
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I have no idea if it is just due to design choice or if it is any indication, but the design they used for Purple Heart is from Neptune V. But so far, it doesn't seem to have any clear cut clue which part they will adapt.
According to the little details found, it may be some "prequel" to the MK2/V part.
The comics. Post Magiquone part.

Old 2012-12-26, 11:09   Link #74
Ray
Garnet

The visual looks nice and all, but a lot of emphasis has been put on the glowy parts, so it the rest of it looks quite flat indeed.

Ah, I'm happy that they're going with her V design, though~
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 14:48   Link #75
xizro345
King's Justice

If I read it correctly, the anime twitter says an unveiling will be done at Comiket.
Old 2012-12-26, 15:24   Link #76
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Combining the V designs with the original's aesthetics would be exactly what I've wanted out of this series to begin with, so... this is awesome.
Let's hope they use the longer transformation sequences too.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 22:42   Link #77
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
If I read it correctly, the anime twitter says an unveiling will be done at Comiket.
In Singapore's time, the comiket will be tomorrow...
Old 2012-12-27, 04:03   Link #78
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

ZOMG!!! Finally! It is animated
Old 2012-12-27, 04:43   Link #79
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/27...the-animation/

Quote:
Hyperdimension Neptunia is leaving PS3 and coming to a TV (probably not so near) you. Idea Factory has been working on Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation which will air in Japan next summer.

David Production the studio behind the new JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series and Inu X Boku Secret Service is handling the anime series.

I wonder if NIS America will localize the anime series. The Neptunia series has done well for them and it could be a follow up to Neptunia Victory which is coming in February.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/27...0FrJ2wrmMjR.99
well there yeah have it!
Genjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 07:44   Link #80
xizro345
King's Justice

I really wish Siliconera would stop changing the title names... The anime isn't licensed for now, so Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation doesn't exsist.

Tags
adaptation, game