AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-30, 12:12   Link #2421
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Please a question, how do you translate this: ルルカ?
I translate so: "Lurker", but I'm not sure.
If you do a zoom in on the map picture of volume 7, it's listed as Luarca
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 16:48   Link #2422
Vinz55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
just noticed but sophie was said to be the eldest of the vanadis, and she is 20, but sasha is 22, mistake or am i misreading?
I think what they meant is that Sophie is the oldest of the active Vanadis. As in the ones that show up at court and quarrel.
Vinz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 16:55   Link #2423
Newhope

Sophie actually took over Sasha role as the peace maker which is why Ellen and Miria respect her so much.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 17:07   Link #2424
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
just noticed but sophie was said to be the eldest of the vanadis, and she is 20, but sasha is 22, mistake or am i misreading?
I'll clear that up. The original line in Japanese is これでも戦姫たちの中では上から三番目の年長である。Which would be something like:
Quote:
Despite this, she was the third eldest among the Vanadis.
So she's younger than Valentina, who is in turn younger than Sasha. Funnily enough, the Japanese wiki doesn't list Sasha's age but does the others'.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 19:04   Link #2425
Yye1
Wide Right

^ ah ok, that makes much more sense.
Btw, so far, Valentina is the only one i dont have a feel for.

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 19:48   Link #2426
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Can't wait to get a read on tigre's mission on rescuing Sophie lol. The anticipation is killing me . And then ... There's the part about the anime.... DANGGGG

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 20:05   Link #2427
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Isnt valentina the one that helped Ganelon escape? and also watched Tigre as he slept? cnat she teleport or something? man i gotta reread these again but they're so long lol

also whos on the cover for volume 4? Sasha?

Last edited by sapper; 2013-07-31 at 20:17.
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 20:10   Link #2428
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Isnt valentina the one that helped Ganelon escape? and also watched Tigre as he slept? cnat she teleport or something? man i gotta reread these again but they're so long lol
Yes that's valentina alright the one with the scythe.
Spoiler:
Old 2013-07-31, 23:23   Link #2429
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
Yes that's valentina alright the one with the scythe.
Spoiler:
It reminds me when Tigre grab Rim while he's sleeping taking care Rim after Rim was bitten by Snake...

How many times Tigre got beaten up? I remember around 3 times from manga i read (Both raw and already translated) Twice by Rim and.... I forgot the other one..
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 21:03   Link #2430
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
It reminds me when Tigre grab Rim while he's sleeping taking care Rim after Rim was bitten by Snake...

How many times Tigre got beaten up? I remember around 3 times from manga i read (Both raw and already translated) Twice by Rim and.... I forgot the other one..
Mira would be the second one Ellen would never raise a hand against him though .... No idea why :P

Old 2013-08-01, 21:28   Link #2431
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
Mira would be the second one Ellen would never raise a hand against him though .... No idea why :P
simple ellen is in love with tigre and she knows any brutality could be the key to losing tigre. Ellen may be a vanadis but she's a girl and she wants a cute guy who doesn't fear her to be her lover
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 22:18   Link #2432
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
simple ellen is in love with tigre and she knows any brutality could be the key to losing tigre. Ellen may be a vanadis but she's a girl and she wants a cute guy who doesn't fear her to be her lover
agreed Ellen loves tigre too much and later on you'll notice that the girls that fall for him stop doing brutal things to him well except for maybe Mira lol
Old 2013-08-01, 22:27   Link #2433
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
BUt its not really love yet, its only an interest yet. Only Teita and Regin who are confirmed yet. I dunno if Ellen confirms that she like him or not, along with the other 6 Vanadis.
chaotix37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 22:33   Link #2434
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
BUt its not really love yet, its only an interest yet. Only Teita and Regin who are confirmed yet. I dunno if Ellen confirms that she like him or not, along with the other 6 Vanadis.
For Ellen, I think it's already far from just an interest. It's only because of their duties and status differences that they refrain from affirming how they really feel.
Old 2013-08-01, 22:43   Link #2435
cloud04
Scanlator

v7 seems sofya is making her move XD
Old 2013-08-01, 23:41   Link #2436
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Seems Mira and Ellen are keeping fighting each other.... Last time i noticed it they're fighting over tigre before Mira leaves..

Tigre got more trouble day to day... Seems entire Vanadis got a crush on Tigre... Makes things more fun XD

Probably for assumption... Tigre projects the Incarnation of Black Dragon itself because 7 Vanadis falls in him.. Which Black Bow possibly also a Viralt but still a world mystery for Tigre itself to discover the true identity of Voln Heirloom weapon.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 03:30   Link #2437
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Seems Mira and Ellen are keeping fighting each other.... Last time i noticed it they're fighting over tigre before Mira leaves..

Tigre got more trouble day to day... Seems entire Vanadis got a crush on Tigre... Makes things more fun XD

Probably for assumption... Tigre projects the Incarnation of Black Dragon itself because 7 Vanadis falls in him.. Which Black Bow possibly also a Viralt but still a world mystery for Tigre itself to discover the true identity of Voln Heirloom weapon.
For one, I don't want the entire harem of vanadis vying for him . I can't stand ellen going MOOOOEEEEE mode. Secondly, tigre's bow can be from anything lol. From tir na fal's gift to Ellis, the goddess of storm's blessing to seriously and possibly, the black dragon's incarnation viralt. We can only wait and see how it goes. Vol 7 as Tigre goes missing, wonder what will Ellen's reaction be after searching and finding his whereabouts

Old 2013-08-02, 05:12   Link #2438
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

You know it really irritates me that right now nine of the vanadis can say how they really feel because of "social status" love is live no matter wo or what stands in your way and I wish they'd all just come out and say it but that won't happen for a while...
Old 2013-08-02, 05:29   Link #2439
ImperialFlameGod8190

sapper not to be crude but that's the entire point without it the story would probably be over. The story will get to a point where Tigre is of similar status and then we have an essential harem ending in fact it wouldn't surprise me in the least if eventually hes king of the vanadis home country and then he has a harem ending.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 07:00   Link #2440
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
sapper not to be crude but that's the entire point without it the story would probably be over. The story will get to a point where Tigre is of similar status and then we have an essential harem ending in fact it wouldn't surprise me in the least if eventually hes king of the vanadis home country and then he has a harem ending.
Sigh* yea I guess your right (like most of the time lol) but I just know how love feels and it disappoints me to see it destroyed over something like social status. But once again you always get my hopes up lol I hope your prediction comes true lol

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)