AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-21, 08:56   Link #7521
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Feh, I'm now a firm believer that Kallen, C.C. and Lelouch will have a threesome at the end.
Old 2008-07-21, 08:58   Link #7522
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
You really want to turn this show into a trainwreck don't you.

There was some kind of competition? Is there a prize?

Of course, I'd actually be happy if C.C. suddenly started talking about Geass and whatnot next week. I may support Kallen more, but I have no wish to see C.C. reduced to moe fanservice.
Yeah there is a prize, but the content is a secret

I will watch it again later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
You know, I found it funny too. But seriously, if someone disagrees, say it to my face. Otherwise I'm just laughing and having a ball of a time.
It isn't funny anymore. It's the same each week. Those people don't even have the balls to say it directly. And when you complain about it, some of them give you bad rep, still anonymously, obviously. They are so courageous....
Old 2008-07-21, 09:50   Link #7523
AJDyzaster

i haven't been able to find the source, where is there any spoiler or a indication that nina is going to nuke japan? i mean i know they have a nuke, but still!
Old 2008-07-21, 09:58   Link #7524
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJDyzaster View Post
i haven't been able to find the source, where is there any spoiler or a indication that nina is going to nuke japan? i mean i know they have a nuke, but still!
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...25#post1742625

Here the post by Koshimizu with the source. And they are not spoilers, but speculations. I don't call them spoilers because they are not official infos.

I have some questions.

Why VV was still alive even after losing his immortality? Would it be still alive if he was not that wounded?
Old 2008-07-21, 10:09   Link #7525
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

VV was still alive because his wish wasn't death.

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-21, 10:13   Link #7526
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
VV was still alive because his wish wasn't death.
I asked that because I didn't really understand how the immortality works.

I thought immortal people die during the process of giving immortality (the whole scene with CC and Charles imply that), but VV was still alive...
Old 2008-07-21, 10:32   Link #7527
ChainLegacy
廉頗

So is the general consensus that the Korean blog spoilers look like they're pretty true right now? Is there any lack of credibility to them? I say this because it feels like everything is about to spiral out of control in terms of the plot if those spoilers are right, and even if Lelouch keeps his girlfriends (lol) by his side it still seems like he isn't getting a very good deal.
Old 2008-07-21, 10:38   Link #7528
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
So is the general consensus that the Korean blog spoilers look like they're pretty true right now? Is there any lack of credibility to them? I say this because it feels like everything is about to spiral out of control in terms of the plot if those spoilers are right, and even if Lelouch keeps his girlfriends (lol) by his side it still seems like he isn't getting a very good deal.
its kind of the point
he did alot of shit in the past that he hasnt paid for yet
ep 15 had a huge part about how he's lies work against him
this way he loses all the things that he gained by lying and will be ready to turn a new page
Old 2008-07-21, 10:45   Link #7529
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
I asked that because I didn't really understand how the immortality works.

I thought immortal people die during the process of giving immortality (the whole scene with CC and Charles imply that), but VV was still alive...
Just as the official website says V.V. is now dead, but he lived long enough for his last line to be: "It's because I'm his brother."

I was wondering what happened because V.V. stopped responding to C.C.'s questions, I did feel his death from the show was a little anti-climactic though.
Old 2008-07-21, 10:52   Link #7530
Bozmo

I'm thinking, V.V gave his code before the actual fight with Lelouch. It would be strange to give up his immortality at the moment he was escaping. Or maybe, he was worried of being trapped in a capsule for eternity.
Old 2008-07-21, 11:01   Link #7531
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozmo View Post
I'm thinking, V.V gave his code before the actual fight with Lelouch. It would be strange to give up his immortality at the moment he was escaping. Or maybe, he was worried of being trapped in a capsule for eternity.
or maybe he did it right after the emps shot himself
to save his brother
Old 2008-07-21, 11:17   Link #7532
lialiakicks

Since it's official that there won't be a 3rd season, I wonder if there will be a movie in the future..?

I mean, didn't Gundam SEED get a bunch of movies/OAVs...? >_> <_<
Old 2008-07-21, 11:25   Link #7533
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
its kind of the point
he did alot of shit in the past that he hasnt paid for yet
ep 15 had a huge part about how he's lies work against him
this way he loses all the things that he gained by lying and will be ready to turn a new page
Well, I've read he'll have a 'happy ending,' and while you do have a point that this is karma, I don't really see how any of this can lead to happiness. Yes, one can move on and 'turn a new page' as you said, but these spoilers indicate Lelouch is losing a fairly substantial amount ... I probably wouldn't be happy if I were him, unless the ending is some kind of timeskip.
Old 2008-07-21, 11:27   Link #7534
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Well, I've read he'll have a 'happy ending,' and while you do have a point that this is karma, I don't really see how any of this can lead to happiness. Yes, one can move on a 'turn a new page' as you said, but these spoilers indicate Lelouch is losing a fairly substantial amount ... I probably wouldn't be happy if I were him, unless the ending is some kind of timeskip.
Probably to forget. Forget all of his life just like C.C. and live in somewhere where nobody knows him. But by then the whole world already know the identity of Zero

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-07-21, 11:44   Link #7535
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Probably to forget. Forget all of his life just like C.C. and live in somewhere where nobody knows him. But by then the whole world already know the identity of Zero
If the spoilers are true, I'm tempted to agree, however I'm sure none of us would be particularly happy with such an ending . It's a traditional cop out, in my opinion.
Old 2008-07-21, 12:01   Link #7536
Diedrupo

Quote:
Well, I've read he'll have a 'happy ending,' and while you do have a point that this is karma, I don't really see how any of this can lead to happiness. Yes, one can move on and 'turn a new page' as you said, but these spoilers indicate Lelouch is losing a fairly substantial amount ... I probably wouldn't be happy if I were him, unless the ending is some kind of timeskip.
I'm counting on an ending where he and C.C. end up living together somewhere, alone and away from all the madness that happened. Not a copout and ideally the best thing that could happen for him if the spoilers of everyone turning against him turn out to be true. I mean, it's either that or he ends up destroying the world, and i'm sick of Evangelion style endings.

(I was almost tempted to say him, C.C., and Kallen, but I think it's more likely Kallen will die sacrificing herself for Lelouch in the end).
Old 2008-07-21, 12:05   Link #7537
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
I'm counting on an ending where he and C.C. end up living together somewhere, alone and away from all the madness that happened. Not a copout and ideally the best thing that could happen for him if the spoilers of everyone turning against him turn out to be true. I mean, it's either that or he ends up destroying the world, and i'm sick of Evangelion style endings.

(I was almost tempted to say him, C.C., and Kallen, but I think it's more likely Kallen will die sacrificing herself for Lelouch in the end).
Actually i see the opposite in CC dying for LElouch and Kallen and Lelouch walking away i guess it is a matter of preference. But i will say that either that they kill one of them off. (CC or lelouch or Kallen) maybe a Family as suggested earlier but i am leaning towards CC or Kallen dying.
Old 2008-07-21, 12:09   Link #7538
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Actually i see the opposite in CC dying for LElouch and Kallen and Lelouch walking away i guess it is a matter of preference. But i will say that either that they kill one of them off. (CC or lelouch or Kallen) maybe a Family as suggested earlier but i am leaning towards CC or Kallen dying.
Personally, i'm not rooting for any particular relationship but my reasoning that Kallen would likely die instead of CC is because she's a soldier and willing to make sacrifices, whereas CC is now human/mortal.
Old 2008-07-21, 12:12   Link #7539
Bozmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
or maybe he did it right after the emps shot himself
to save his brother
Charles wasn't under Geass effect, as there was no nerve realignment effect. That scene was in a mindtrap, Lelouch was still physically in his Knightmare. So Charles didn't need V.V's saving.
Old 2008-07-21, 12:13   Link #7540
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
Personally, i'm not rooting for any particular relationship but my reasoning that Kallen would likely die instead of CC is because she's a soldier and willing to make sacrifices, whereas CC is now human/mortal.
why not lulu dying to save the two
since making sure his loved ones get to live could be considered a happy ending

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories