AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-01-20, 20:36   Link #81
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

This shit is starting to get ridiculous. Reality-warping genjutsu? What is Danzou, fucking Scarlet Witch with an eyepatch.

Kishimoto get your shit straight muthafucker.
Old 2010-01-20, 20:44   Link #82
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

It didn't seem so...Guess I am still too inexperienced...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 20:59   Link #83
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
It didn't seem so...Guess I am still too inexperienced...
To be fair, I could (and probably should) have added a smilie face (I thought the silliness of the sentence was enough, but I guess not ).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 21:29   Link #84
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I won't be surprised that they'll believe that Danzou used all his eyes but surprise , one was left in his ass ...
If your from aus then it'll be a piece of cake to defeat him just give him the hopoate.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 21:38   Link #85
LightChess

It appears that susuke used a gengutsu in the last page of the manga. The frame with his right eye zoomed in looks like a gengutsu could of been used.
LightChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 22:17   Link #86
Nite-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightChess View Post
It appears that susuke used a gengutsu in the last page of the manga. The frame with his right eye zoomed in looks like a gengutsu could of been used.
He was more than likely using his sharingan to predict what path Danzou was going to take in the charge, although I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be genjutsu.
Nite-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 22:38   Link #87
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I love how Madara is just chilling and not doing anything.
Old 2010-01-20, 23:14   Link #88
noktown

So it says that if Izanagi is used the eye will never open again,so does that mean that the Eyes on Danzou's hands will be useless ?

Anyways I'm pretty sure he has another dozen of eyes hidden on his legs or something ;o

He needs at least 30 eyes,so he could fight for at least 30 Minutes.

Last edited by noktown; 2010-01-21 at 23:03.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 23:57   Link #89
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
So it says that if Izanaga is used the eye will never open again,so does that mean that the Eyes on Danzou's hands will be useless ?
I think for that part it is better to wait for the other translations. And it is better to not use it as a reference for accuracy, the work of a speedy scanlating group...considering that their translations tend to stick to the superficial meanings..
Old 2010-01-21, 00:22   Link #90
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Actually that shows how pathetic the situation Sasuke is in. Maybe showing pity would be a better option than showing admiration...He had to use a trick on his opponent, based on what he was told by another character, not based on something he thought about himself.
Actually you seem to have misunderstood this scene, Karin didn't have time to explain anything to Sasuke, he cut her off and explained on his own how Danzou's jutsu worked in a matter of fact fashion in order to have him confirm his -correct- assumption.

Quote:
The genius Sasuke suddenly became the Uchiha version of the trickster Naruto. I wonder if there is any worse disgrace for him than to be imitating the Naruto he knows....
He isn't imitating Naruto, it is more of a Gaara impersonification, just standing there with sand Susano doing most of the offensive...
Quite borring sadly.

Quote:
I think for that part it is better to wait for the other translations. And it is better to not use it as a reference for accuracy, the work of a speedy scanlating group...considering that their translations tend to stick to the superficial meanings..
That's what is being said but I imagine there is more to it than what's being said right now. It wouldn't surprise me that Madara survived his fight with Shodai thanks to this jutsu for example, it could explain why we only saw him with a regular Sharingan instead of his old EMS and why he lost most of his power of old.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 01:10   Link #91
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i think if itachi is doing it, he would finish danzou with a tsukiyomi and amateratsu, w/o danzou even activating anything
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 01:54   Link #92
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Actually you seem to have misunderstood this scene, Karin didn't have time to explain anything to Sasuke, he cut her off and explained on his own how Danzou's jutsu worked in a matter of fact fashion in order to have him confirm his -correct- assumption.
The scene switched from the long distance shot to a short distance one. And Sasuke was facing Karin in the first, and probably Danzou in the second (logically if he was talking to Danzou with his eyes instead of his ears). What you said might have happened, but more as a scene from a comedy movie, if that is, shockingly fast head turn, using Susanoo's hands to silence Karin so that he can take over. But, to me it felt like some parts were intentionally omitted in-between scenes, making it an unknown quantity whether Sasuke counted the seconds himself and made all the judgments on his own...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
That's what is being said but I imagine there is more to it than what's being said right now. It wouldn't surprise me that Madara survived his fight with Shodai thanks to this jutsu for example, it could explain why we only saw him with a regular Sharingan instead of his old EMS and why he lost most of his power of old.
That is one interesting thing I have been wondering. We only see his normal Sharingan, but what he seemed to be using should be an MS-based technique. He is definitely hiding something, but so far nothing on that regards, unless I missed the details of what he has been doing...
Old 2010-01-21, 02:21   Link #93
zrexe
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Can't, unless he implanted Shisui's ass over his own.
Clearly, Danzou also implanted twin Byakugans on where his nipples should be.
zrexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 02:25   Link #94
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 03:01   Link #95
james0246

Quote:
That is one interesting thing I have been wondering. We only see his normal Sharingan, but what he seemed to be using should be an MS-based technique. He is definitely hiding something, but so far nothing on that regards, unless I missed the details of what he has been doing...
Why should it be an MS technique? The MS already has a supremely powerful genjutsu (Tsukuyomi) that, while not altering reality itself, still "alters" an opponent’s mind. This is, really, the first and only true Sharingan technique (everything else the Sharingan does is an ability (see through and copy all jutsus; predict an opponent’s movements; etc) not a specific technique.)

I have to say, I find it hard to believe that Danzou could have an MS. MS requires a personal sacrifice of someone else (you don't have to kill them, but you must acknowledge that they were sacrificed for you), and Danzou doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would find any person's sacrifice for him worthwhile (rather, I expect he would consider it said person's duty to sacrifice themselves for the greater good (Danzou)).

Then again, the one thing I can imagine him actually considering a sacrifice would be Konoha. It might be interesting if Danzou purposely sat out the Pain Invasion simply so he could "sacrifice" his only love: Konoha.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 03:04   Link #96
Rheehemoth

I agree with you there James. I don't think that it could be an MS technique either and it's highly unlikely that Danzo would have an MS anyway.

But you have made a good point with the Konoha thing.
Rheehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 03:38   Link #97
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I have to say, I find it hard to believe that Danzou could have an MS. MS requires a personal sacrifice of someone else (you don't have to kill them, but you must acknowledge that they were sacrificed for you), and Danzou doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would find any person's sacrifice for him worthwhile (rather, I expect he would consider it said person's duty to sacrifice themselves for the greater good (Danzou)).
I think he does think that way, but perhaps the reason he thinks that way is to avoid the guilt of of a personal sacrifice.

Anyway, I have to admit, this chapter was pretty entertaining. Nice to see Kishimoto completely fucking up the other gender again, aswell.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 03:50   Link #98
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I have to say, I find it hard to believe that Danzou could have an MS.
Just like Kakashi, he might also have developed one, since he should have more than enough time to study it, and with Orochimaru, unlike Kakashi, who received a not much developed one, and as a kid with not much info on it (he wasn't even aware of the details about MS until his encounter with Itachi). Danzou probably had all the info, and with Orochimaru studying on it, even able to access a highly dangerous and forbidden technique of the eye. Also what he did in the Kage summit with his Sharingan may not be explained solely with a normal Sharingan.

But, in any case, I was referring to Madara, and his space time jutsu, in response to Hunter's comments about the possibilities related to Madara and his likely use of Izanagi before, and its effects on his career...
Old 2010-01-21, 04:04   Link #99
valk0v

May be Danzou have dozen of arms with dozen of eyes in his home - he is just switching them after the big fights. After all for those 10 eyes - you need only five uchiha clansman's so ...

I want to ask something - i can't understand how Ao's bykugan saw that the right eye (this is clear) is shisui's eye, BUT how he saw that the right arm is also shisui's arm ? I mean Danzou was sealed away - that's the purpose of the seal, seal the chakra right ?

As for Madara - i think that he used izanagi to survive his fight with Hashirama (his right eye) the he replaced with some random (perhaps) sharingan and covered his left (EMS sharingan) eye
valk0v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 04:10   Link #100
yakumo-chan

guys.... who do you think have won????

I want sasuke to lose this fight... but not to die though....

Tags
weekly chapter discussion