AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-25, 13:09   Link #861
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 3:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 15:19   Link #862
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 3:
i think u misinterpreted the scene
Spoiler:

I'm still not sure about shiro sexualilty if he is hetero, homo or bi when near kuro sometimes he give a gay vibe but neko make he hetero side appear too(and much more on this episode) but i really enjoy this series and neko she is really funny and hot and mine theories about what happen:

Spoiler:

was only me who see the girl dancing with the silver king(who have some serious stalkers problem with shiro) can be a doll or be dead?? because how her head was too much down like she "not live"
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 15:30   Link #863
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
was only me who see the girl dancing with the silver king(who have some serious stalkers problem with shiro) can be a doll or be dead?? because how her head was too much down like she "not live"
Oh, that's why this scene reminded me of a scene from Interview with the Vampire in which Lestat dances with the corpse of Claudia's dead mother. It felt just like that, like if the woman was a doll.
Old 2012-10-25, 16:35   Link #864
kuromitsu

Oh my god, Neko is so cute! <3 Her devotion to Shiro is one thing, but the random things she does in the background make me go "aww" all the time. Playing with Shiro's umbrella in ep 3, or riding around on the cleaner robot and mimicking what it says... "katajikenyai!" aaawwww so cute.

And Kurou is cute, too, in his own dorky way. XD Shiro is blessed with a great harem. (Except for the part about Kurou willing to kill him on spot.)

Spoiler for ep 4:

Also, look guys, all those girlxgirl blushes. :P
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 16:55   Link #865
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Oh my god, Neko is so cute! <3 Her devotion to Shiro is one thing, but the random things she does in the background make me go "aww" all the time. Playing with Shiro's umbrella in ep 3, or riding around on the cleaner robot and mimicking what it says... "katajikenyai!" aaawwww so cute.

And Kurou is cute, too, in his own dorky way. XD Shiro is blessed with a great harem. (Except for the part about Kurou willing to kill him on spot.)

Spoiler for ep 4:

Also, look guys, all those girlxgirl blushes. :P
Spoiler:

Looks like kuro is try to raising a flag with kukuri, and that "my wife made for me" disturb me

edit: wow is really easy to be a "tenkousen(dont know if spelled right srry but japanese not a familiar language for me), on this school lol and if neko aways walk naked when in her "cat" form why when kuro talked her to stop she appear wearing the school female cloths too easy.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-10-25 at 17:06.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 18:27   Link #866
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

We finally have our first canon pairing! Mishina x Kukuri is so adorable *_*
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 18:44   Link #867
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ah man, I wish Shiro's name would've been cleared there so that the series' main story could and the rest of the episodes could be about Neko's antics .
Old 2012-10-25, 18:46   Link #868
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
We finally have our first canon pairing! Mishina x Kukuri is so adorable *_*
She doesn't seem to want anything with that guy though.

Now that I think about I'm starting to see some subtle ship-tease between Kukuri and Kuro. I don't expect more than that, of course, but their interaction is kinda cute.
Old 2012-10-25, 19:06   Link #869
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
She doesn't seem to want anything with that guy though.

Now that I think about I'm starting to see some subtle ship-tease between Kukuri and Kuro. I don't expect more than that, of course, but their interaction is kinda cute.
... I posted that before I was halfway through with the episode. Now that I've seen how she rejected his confession, I guess I'll think twice. XD (From her blushing though, I still think she kind of likes him too.)

Other thoughts about this episode:

Spoiler for Ep4:

Oh and someone apparently said there was some shoujo-ai. HOW CAN I NOT NOTICE?

Last edited by Kirroha; 2012-10-25 at 19:19.
Old 2012-10-25, 19:38   Link #870
DorkingtonPugsly

Looks like we're finally going to get some action starting next week on, I'm excited.
This was like the final episode that set the stage for everything that is to come.
Neko was cute all over and I really liked how she looked in the school uniform.
I also enjoyed all the funny school festival flashbacks and the ending was pretty funny.

I think Shiro just has an alter ego and it'll be explained later why/when it decides to come out. That's the simplest and most logical way to explain it all. Maybe his other-side is somehow linked to his powers? Who knows at this point.

Also, Tatara seems too important to be dead in the first episode. Although I sorta doubt he's alive. I hope there are some flashbacks with him.
Old 2012-10-25, 20:01   Link #871
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Halfway through this episode I thought to myself "They're really making it so that the main characters are trying their hardest to find an alibi, I bet in the end it's gonig to be revealed that it really was him".

I was a little on target with that theory It's not certain that he's the guy everyone is looking for, but they sure are trying to hint it, which means something is up and not everything it what it appears to be. I expect some interesting and surprising things in the future episodes
Old 2012-10-25, 20:27   Link #872
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I find it funny how that teacher is so absent minded that he accepts any explanation regardless of what it is.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 20:40   Link #873
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Did anyone else besides me think that Neko was gonna say to Kuro in that scene of her defending Shiro that she loves him? I guess in cat language, the one that gives me food is pretty close to a confession^^;;.
Old 2012-10-25, 20:53   Link #874
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Did anyone else besides me think that Neko was gonna say to Kuro in that scene of her defending Shiro that she loves him? I guess in cat language, the one that gives me food is pretty close to a confession^^;;.
Neko does love Shiro. In a childish, catlike, caring way - and she doesn't try to hide it. So yeah, pretty sure she was saying that she really cares about Shiro. XD
Old 2012-10-25, 20:57   Link #875
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Neko does love Shiro. In a childish, catlike, caring way - and she doesn't try to hide it. So yeah, pretty sure she was saying that she really cares about Shiro. XD
Ah, I know that^^;;, and I don't hate her for doing so, it's actually quite funny and cute.
Old 2012-10-25, 21:04   Link #876
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

O_O Who can hate Neko? She's so adorable omg. (I won't mind if she turns out to be evil though, I love evil scheming cute female villains, yay. But yeah, she seems to have some kind of link to Adolf K. Weismann... Though I believe her devotion to Shiro at least is true.)

I like how Shiro is already treating her as some kind of imouto here already. :'D Patting her head, smiling so kindly, stuff like that. These kind of sweet relationships don't necessarily have to be romantic.
Old 2012-10-25, 22:12   Link #877
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Green filters on selected locations within Academy Island. Confirmed for Green King's Lair?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Also, "Knock-on Effect" can be, again, translated into Japanese: "溘然結果, Kouzen Kekka, lit., "unexpected consequence"). Same for next chapter: 小太刀 (kodachi).
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 01:25   Link #878
kuromitsu

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ep 4:

Quote:
edit: wow is really easy to be a "tenkousen(dont know if spelled right srry but japanese not a familiar language for me), on this school lol
That made me laugh. Especially when the classmate was "yeah, riiiight" later. (Btw it's "tenkousei".)

Quote:
1) Neko is soooo cute skfjalkjfalksjdfalksjf;aslkjfa;sdlkjfa;sdkjas;dlkj sdl;kfj <3333 did you see how she was trying to copy the robot’s “You’re too kind”? Omggggg
That was the cutest thing I've seen this week.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Oh and someone apparently said there was some shoujo-ai. HOW CAN I NOT NOTICE?
First, Kukuri's friend seemed pretty angry when she saw Kukuri making googly eyes at Kurou, and then she blushed when human!Neko popped out of nowhere and was cute as hell. And then there was the student council vice president being all fangirly about the prez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Green filters on selected locations within Academy Island. Confirmed for Green King's Lair?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ha! I didn't notice while watching the show, but the poster advertises an event at the Isana shrine. (Pun: it's "Isana jinja" - Yashiro's name is actually the second kanji of"jinja" 社 and basically it means "shrine.")
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 01:56   Link #879
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Omggg can't wait for the next episode. Yashiro is starting to remember things from the night Tatara was killed, and both Scepter4 and Homura have zoomed in on Yashiro's location (Especially Homura, which is currently right outside the gate). Next episode will certainly be explosive.

I can't help but feel that Shiro has a grand plan, and part of his plan is to get caught. He might've pulled off a Light and erased his own memories, put the shirt there as a way to trigger them back, and rile up Homura and Scepter4 on purpose in order to achieve something. That'll be grand. Very grand.
Old 2012-10-26, 07:21   Link #880
Tworble

Kurimitsu-Perhaps he came up with his own name the same way he came up with his sisters

I wonder if the song both Shiro's hum, "Ode to Joy" Is important to the story.
Spoiler for lyrics:

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/l...de_to_joy.html
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural