AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-05, 00:26   Link #381
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Well.. I'm right, Madhouse will make a fanservice(not those type tho) for Galatea's fan by having her in the final battle

Hopefully, as above poster said, we get butterfly Jean as well, Rigald got nerf stick in ep 23.. and so are Isley and Priscilla, so it would make more believable if Clare's side gain every bit of available advantages to nullify the power gap
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-09-05, 17:19   Link #382
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

The Galatea angle is just a bone thrown to those peeps who are disappointed with the latest product, but we've got 3 "very delicate" episodes, so a lot of people are on edge what kind of screw ups Madhouse is throwing our way.
Old 2007-09-05, 19:28   Link #383
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
I honestly will wait until whole series is done before I say Madhouse screwed up this anime.
Old 2007-09-05, 20:15   Link #384
edf91

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodlou View Post
The Galatea angle is just a bone thrown to those peeps who are disappointed with the latest product, but we've got 3 "very delicate" episodes, so a lot of people are on edge what kind of screw ups Madhouse is throwing our way.
Not really

Spoiler:

I still say Madhouse should've just follow the manga storyline and just stop at a certainly point accordingly...
Old 2007-09-05, 23:47   Link #385
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by edf91 View Post
Not really

Spoiler:

I still say Madhouse should've just follow the manga storyline and just stop at a certainly point accordingly...
well, at least
Spoiler for Claymore who "saves ' ep 24:
INSTEAD of Raki. That anime ending I can accept.
Old 2007-09-06, 00:04   Link #386
kumori
~*KAMI*~

Location: In my own little anime world that revolves around me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodlou View Post
well, at least
Spoiler for Claymore who "saves ' ep 24:
INSTEAD of Raki. That anime ending I can accept.
LOL!! I SECOND THAT!!
full support for Galatea saving the day =D it will save the anime that madhouse might ruin
Old 2007-09-06, 00:52   Link #387
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by edf91 View Post
Not really

Spoiler:

Drop it >.>

They have 3 episodes to finished off 2 strongest opponents when the last previous boss takes 2 episode to offed.

And you want them to go into another different plot ?

There are no more manga plotlines after this. Its pure anime original ... Galatea's there to provide support for Clare, and she's proven to Org that she's rebellious as well (when she let Clare and Jean go) so it wasn't a surprised to have her came there under Org order to support the other 24 "bad girls".
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-09-06, 04:08   Link #388
superzombie23

3 episodes is a lot of time for good material to be covered. I have a theory that Raki and Claire are gonna be forced to split up again because of all the mayhem in Pieta. Raki would somehow get out of Claire's reach with all the chaos and would somehow end up back with Isley and Priscilla, maybe? I have a feeling they'll end it with the monsters taking over Pieta. Then, we get a # of years later in the final episode, and I bet you anything it's going to be 7 warriors raiding the organization... lmao. It'll be a slow-mo scene at the very end, like in those Batman live-action movies, where Batman, Robin, and whoever the other people are are running towards the screen with the light behind them. So, we see the 7 Claymore warriors running towards the screen about to achieve victory, The end. Still, all of this probably won't happen b/c of a little boy named Raki.
Old 2007-09-06, 04:33   Link #389
Schuyler

There will be no season 2, it ends here, with all the changes, everyone will die but raki.
Old 2007-09-06, 04:45   Link #390
tritoch

Funny thing is the contrast Raki is seeing between Clare and Priscilla. Raki may decide to go with Priscilla after the final episode and pulls the show back into manga territory.

Right now, Raki is having some major issues about Clare's pseudo awakened state. Likewise I think that Raki is in no position whatsoever to actually support Clare other than trying to coerce Priscilla with a cease fire if Priscilla and Clare does duke it out (which I doubt by the way)
Old 2007-09-06, 06:51   Link #391
Shadow X
Stargazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuyler View Post
There will be no season 2, it ends here, with all the changes, everyone will die but raki.
I highly doubt everyone will die.

Looking at it, there shouldn't be a season 2. But who knows until we see the last eps of Claymore.
Old 2007-09-06, 07:59   Link #392
mrtictac

everyone dying, and like clare stopping herself from awakening (then dying) for raki, that would be a decent ending
Old 2007-09-06, 13:21   Link #393
edf91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Drop it >.>

They have 3 episodes to finished off 2 strongest opponents when the last previous boss takes 2 episode to offed.

And you want them to go into another different plot ?

There are no more manga plotlines after this. Its pure anime original ... Galatea's there to provide support for Clare, and she's proven to Org that she's rebellious as well (when she let Clare and Jean go) so it wasn't a surprised to have her came there under Org order to support the other 24 "bad girls".
If they follow the same storyline, they could've stop at
Spoiler:
- there is more than enough time, given they don't add filler content to it (I think people agreed that they add a lot of "fluff" in the Clare vs Rigard (however you spell his name ) in the anime). For teaser, they could just show
Spoiler:

I think people have to remember that Madhouse add a lot of fluff recently, therefore slowing the pace down - otherwise there is more than enough time to do all the story before timeskip. Not 100% sure, but someone mentioned before that they took out
Spoiler:
(not sure if it's true or not). If it is, then maybe Madhouse decide to do the original ending instead of following the manga, hence the changes start to appear around episode 18 or so.
Old 2007-09-06, 13:33   Link #394
Ronny

In regards to Rafaela's back-story, that could indeed be done in 1 OVA episodes that comes with the last DVD or something. It's not a crucial part to the anime's plot and short enough to capture it in 1 episode. So I doubt it'll be in the anime, although it would be nice, so OVA is the most likely imo.
I doubt they'll make it though, but it would be a nice bonus, especially considering they hired a pretty big seiyuu to voice her, would be a shame if she only got those 2 lines in the end. (then again, Akira Ishida, Ayako Kawasumi and Tomokazu Seki barely got any lines themselves)
Old 2007-09-06, 14:37   Link #395
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
That's depressing. Everybody dies EXCEPT RAKI? How about Raki dies over and over again to compensate for episodes 20, 21 and 22?
Old 2007-09-06, 14:47   Link #396
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Well, if Raki survived the Armageddon in the end, it is underline the tragedy of Claymore-AB-Organization business. It will a play of irony of all ironies that a puny human boy survived all these powerful beings final destiny.

Also it will signify new hope that mankind will always survive despite all odds.
Old 2007-09-06, 18:12   Link #397
Schuyler

We will just have to wait, the next 3ep will not be going by the manga storyline. It will be all new, was Claymore not doing good in the ratings? So maybe thats why they started to change everything, to just end the series?
Old 2007-09-07, 00:35   Link #398
Rehwyn

Quote:
We will just have to wait, the next 3ep will not be going by the manga storyline. It will be all new, was Claymore not doing good in the ratings? So maybe thats why they started to change everything, to just end the series?
Well, it wasn't in the Top 10 ratings I'd seen as far as Japanese popularity. But then, it airs quite late at night (after 1 AM I believe) and I believe for that time block it was actually very popular.

I think the decision to make an anime-only ending has more to do with the fact that it'd be years before the manga is progressed enough for a second season.

Last edited by Rehwyn; 2007-09-07 at 01:49.
Old 2007-09-07, 01:37   Link #399
Shadow X
Stargazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post
I think the decision to make an anime-only ending has more to do with the fact that I'd be years before the manga is progressed enough for a second season.
I agree with what Rehwyn had said. There isn't enough content in the manga for a second season yet.
Old 2007-09-07, 15:57   Link #400
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post
Well, it wasn't in the Top 10 ratings I'd seen as far as Japanese popularity. But then, it airs quite late at night (after 1 AM I believe) and I believe for that time block it was actually very popular.

I think the decision to make an anime-only ending has more to do with the fact that it'd be years before the manga is progressed enough for a second season.
1:31 am in the morning to be exact...how many Japanese viewers are up @ that time, and last time I checked there's no Tivo there.

There is no material for a 2nd season in the IMMEDIATE future...we have juts have to wait for another 3-5 years. Madhouse goes through 3-4 manga chapters for 1 episode alone, so the basis for the anime is at a premium.